Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country (5259 Views)

Obidients Should Drop The SS Must Be Igbo Movement / 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia / Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Allen102: 12:25am On Feb 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

fulani terrorizing my tribe lols u even know my tribe? am an igbo guy from rivers bro.. i know everything about ijaw bro.. and i repeat it again you are not ijaw.. ur time is up..
Oh you are ikwerre? When are you ikwerres going to hand over power to the kalabaris and Okrikans? Have they not suffered from you guys hands long enough?

1 Like

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:34am On Feb 26, 2021
Allen102:
Oh you are ikwerre? When are you ikwerres going to hand over power to the kalabaris and Okrikans? Have they not suffered from you guys hands long enough?

first of all yes am an ikwerre guy and proud.. secondly you just exposed urself more that you are not even an ijaw with this ur statement... dont be ashame of ur tribe no matter what beko.. eyen ijaw wana be meka o anuma'kele o..
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by BlackAdam55(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2021
Allen102:
No mind them they think we are stupid
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Allen102: 12:43am On Feb 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

first of all yes am an ikwerre guy and proud.. secondly you just exposed urself more that you are not even an ijaw with this ur statement... dont be ashame of ur tribe no matter what beko.. eyen ijaw wana be meka o anuma'kele o..

No sane ijaw man will dream to share a country with igbos mr ikwerre wannabe, meanwhile tell that mad man wike to hand over power to the riverine area it is their turn to rule Rivers state.
You uplanders have been ruling that state since 1998, you can go and play now little kid.
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Allen102: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2021
theFilmtric:

okay sir
your family can stay alone

You are not the mouthpiece of the great Ijaw

Laslas una go beg join Biafra

Numbers matter

theFilmtricsay
I thought we are lazy ogogoro drinkers never knew we are great.
Ass licking 101 on point here lol.

1 Like

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:56am On Feb 26, 2021
Allen102:

No sane ijaw man will dream to share a country with igbos mr ikwerre wannabe, meanwhile tell that mad man wike to hand over power to the riverine area it is their turn to rule Rivers state.
You uplanders have been ruling that state since 1998, you can go and play now little kid.

eyen ijaw wana be the ndonis,elemes,ogonis,boris,etches,kalabaris and co are not complianing infact they are well off in politics than rivers north we no seek for ur opinion eyen ijaw wanabe go tell that to ur caliphate in sokoto.. u cant cause despute between brothers
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Zooposki(f): 1:13am On Feb 26, 2021
South East just want a market for their traders, hence all this fake love of Southern unity.

2 Likes

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Allen102: 1:16am On Feb 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

eyen ijaw wana be the ndonis,elemes,ogonis,boris,etches,kalabaris and co are not complianing infact they are well off in politics than rivers north we no seek for ur opinion eyen ijaw wanabe go tell that to ur caliphate in sokoto.. u cant cause despute between brothers
Lies lies lies they are complaining very bitterly that's why in 2015 election they wanted to vote for Peterside but patience Jonathan twist everything all because of Jonathan lost. wike too advantage of patience weakness, and rode on her back to victory you idiot
How can you open your smelling mouth and said they are not complaining?1998 to 2021 is 23 years. For 23 long years, the riverine area have not taste power a dumb nicompoop like you is saying they are not complaining what a joke you are . undecided
I pity any ijaw man who form a country with you igbos because you are not different from hausa and yorubas btw,why did you exclude Okrikans from your comment?

4 Likes

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Allen102: 3:11am On Feb 26, 2021
theFilmtric:

the guy thinks a tribe has all it takes to make a successful nation
But that's false
Even the large Tribes Zulu,Yoruba,Hausa'Igbo can't really pull it off
It would have been very nice if Nigeria was working
We would have been a world power
Numbers and territory matter

theFilmtricsay

Zulu is not a tribe, zulus are a subgroups of the Nguni tribe. Well Nigeria isn't working, so to your tents oh Israel.

2 Likes

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by BlackAdam55(m): 3:27am On Feb 26, 2021
Allen102:
Lies lies lies they are complaining very bitterly that's why in 2015 election they wanted to vote for Peterside but patience Jonathan twist everything all because of Jonathan lost. wike too advantage of patience weakness, and rode on her back to victory you idiot
How can you open your smelling mouth and said they are not complaining?1998 to 2021 is 23 years. For 23 long years, the riverine area have not taste power a dumb nicompoop like you is saying they are not complaining what a joke you are . undecided
I pity any ijaw man who form a country with you igbos because you are not different from hausa and yorubas btw,why did you exclude Okrikans from your comment?
From his comments you can tell that he's igbo, greed is written all over it.

1 Like

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by BlackAdam55(m): 4:12am On Feb 26, 2021
zeuss:

who r u? the likes of asari dokubo has already spoken ....
Of all the people to mention you had to mention Asari, Asari of all people?Oh my goodness,no one takes Asari serious apart from Kanu and his foot soldiers, Asari can not even speak on behalf of his people kalabaris (which you igbos always reminds us here that they are not ijaws), Whatever union you are having my friend, is only in your imagination nothing else.
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Aderr: 6:20am On Feb 26, 2021
SouthNigerian:
It is inevitable that Nigeria will disintegrate before or after 2023. It is important for the whole South to operate as a Nation. Reasons:

1. The North would become a den of terrorists. A divided South Nigeria would be easier for a terrorist North to conquer. A unified South would become too solid to be infiltrated.

2. Majority wahala in a Biafran Nation won't be a problem, as a Country comprising the Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Idoma, Edo tribes etc would be a perfect balance.

3. The Forward Looking and Innovativeness of the South would make her a Legacy in Africa and the world. We will compete with world powers.

4. The South will dominate Africa through Education, business, Innovations, entertainment, sports.

5. South Nigeria is the opportunity for a flourished Africa. What we become determines the fate of Africa.

6. South Nigeria would become the number one destination for investors, tourists etc in Africa.

7. South Nigeria would become the true definition of African Ability.

LASTLY

8. Igbo, Edo girls like Yoruba Boys. Igbo men like the phat assed Yoruba girls. My baby Mama is from Delta while my current girlfriend is an Imolite.

CONCLUSION:
Do not fall for the new division tactics from the caliphate. The caliphate believe anything can happen, be it Biafra, Oduduwa or Niger Delta Nations. The caliphate knows that a three Nation from the South would make it easier for the caliphate to expand.
The caliphate is now spreading a new propaganda how the Igbos, Yorubas and Niger Deltans can't live together as one entity.

We Must Seek To Stay Together As A Nation, SOUTH NIGERIA.
So, what name are we going to call this new nation?
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by ariesbull: 6:33am On Feb 26, 2021
Aderr:
no mind the idiot
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Aderr: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2021
ariesbull:
no mind the idiot
grin
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by zeuss: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2021
[quotej author=BlackAdam55 post=99425046]Of all they people to mention you had to mention Asari, Asari of all people?Oh my goodness,no one takes Asari serious apart from Kanu and his foot soldiers, Asari can not even speak on behalf of his people kalabaris (which you igbos always reminds us here that they are not ijaws), Whatever union you are having my friend, is only in your imagination nothing else.[/quote]

story by blackadam.
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2021
Allen102:
I pity any ijaw man who form a country with you igbos because you are not different from hausa and yorubas btw

Face your state and keep ur nose off rivers affair,i was just about bashing the ijaws but i rememberd you are not of em, face ur north eyen ijaw wana be.. Majority of the people that voted wike are from the riverside go and check mr man,in rivers we dont do tribalism we are one people.. Lastly if you insult me again u will recieve a ban
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2021
BlackAdam55:
From his comments you can tell that he's igbo, greed is written all over it.

mr man did deny ever beeing igbo ? i only i am from rivers and that is all and you squealing like a parasite don worry i think power is going to you guys after wike is done..
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2021
BlackAdam55:
Of all the people to mention you had to mention Asari, Asari of all people?Oh my goodness,no one takes Asari serious apart from Kanu and his foot soldiers, Asari can not even speak on behalf of his people kalabaris (which you igbos always reminds us here that they are not ijaws), Whatever union you are having my friend, is only in your imagination nothing else.

you just denied the kalabaris!! so u are trying to say the larger ijaw does not even aknowledge them! Well if i talk about southern nigeria again na me find trouble.. I even thought you are from rivers, do what pleases you everyman with him own state jare.
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Allen102: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Face your state and keep ur nose off rivers affair,i was just about bashing the ijaws but i rememberd you are not of em, face ur north eyen ijaw wana be.. Majority of the people that voted wike are from the riverside go and check mr man,in rivers we dont do tribalism we are one people.. Lastly if you insult me again u will recieve a ban
Ijaws won't be going with igbos you confused igbo ikwerre wannabe, let it sink into your skull.
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by BlackAdam55(m): 8:30am On Feb 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

you just denied the kalabaris!! so u are trying to say the larger ijaw does not even aknowledge them! Well if i talk about southern nigeria again na me find trouble.. I even thought you are from rivers, do what pleases you everyman with him own state jare.
Don't talk about southern Nigeria because it doesn't exists. Next time if you want to quote me, be intelligent enough so that I won't have to stress my brain ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by BlackAdam55(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

mr man did deny ever beeing igbo ? i only i am from rivers and that is all and you squealing like a parasite don worry i think power is going to you guys after wike is done..
Power should go to the Riverine area, we are tried of you ikwerres /uplanders acting as if you own Rivers state.
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2021
BlackAdam55:
Power should go to the Riverine area, we are tried of you ikwerres /uplanders acting as if you own Rivers state.

That is my prayer o.. atleast make the blame circulate..
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2021
BlackAdam55:
Don't talk about southern Nigeria because it doesn't exists. Next time if you want to quote me, be intelligent enough so that I won't have to stress my brain ok?

ok sir... let me mind my biz sha grin grin grin . we no dey fight my brother
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2021
Allen102:
Ijaws won't be going with igbos you confused igbo ikwerre wannabe, let it sink into your skull.

take care mr man... free ur mind, i just did, life is too sweet to be living in pain..
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by theFilmtric: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2021
Allen102:

Zulu is not a tribe, zulus are a subgroups of the Nguni tribe. Well Nigeria isn't working, so to your tents oh Israel.

well according to my knowledge
They are very large
are an
Nguni ethnic group in Southern Africa. The
Zulu people are the largest ethnic group and
nation in South Africa with an estimated 10–
12 million people living mainly in the

theFilmtricsay
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by theFilmtric: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2021
Allen102:
I thought we are lazy ogogoro drinkers never knew we are great.
Ass licking 101 on point here lol.
I aint licking nothing
So you know I'm Yoruba not Igbo
I'm just stating the obvious truth
Good day

theFilmtricsay
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by theFilmtric: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2021
Allen102:

whatss wrong with the Yorubas??

theFilmtricsay
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by theFilmtric: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2021
Aderr:
South Nigeria.

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by PortHardcore: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
Allen102:
Says who you? Listen and listen very good ijaws won't be joining anybody if Nigeria breaks.
Ijaw is big enough to stand on his own,we are not joining anybody ok?

Pure stoopidity,why whould an ijaw nation do better than SW/SS/SE combined?

1 Like

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by PortHardcore: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
BlackAdam55:
You seems like the real imposter cause no real ijaw man will dream to have a country with igbos, we share nothing with yorubas or hausas so I wonder what you are going on about for? By the look of things, the ijaw nation will stand alone,you go and fight your battles alone.

Can Ijaw make nuclear weapons?
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by LontoLonto: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
Oshigun:

I would support that but it is simply not feasible. What sort of country can a Nigerian ethnic group with 500k members form?

How can they defend themselves from external aggressors? Forming a sovereign and independent nation no be moi moi even as we all get emotional enough sometimes to think it is.
some people don't think they just follow their emotions
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by LontoLonto: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
omoharry:
SE,SW& SS will be divided into provinces where they will have thier prime minister and pay tax to the Fed govt .By this method , nobody will feel oppressed .
This region will sub devided into state & LG which will be closer to the people .
All we need are great minds from the south to brainstorm on the proper road map and a goal that we Southern nation must follow in other to leave this retrogressive way of life .
One important thing that must to be eradicated from our system and public space is religion .It must be banned from our political space it's a poison that need to be put away. However people must practice thier religion freely & peacefully without infringing on the right of other people . There are so many things that we can sit down and brainstorm about that can make our nation a great & lovely one
nah forget it. Our laws have religious undertones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's / Throw Back Of Obasanjo And Babagida Playin Draft While Dajuma And Abacha watches / Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.