Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? (894 Views)

If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? / Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. / Picture Of Yaradua And Abuja Chief Imam Praying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by Pelican(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2007
If you had the opportunity of dinning with President Yaradua, and he asked you to request for 3 things you would want him to immediately do for Nigeria, What would these be? He is bound by oath and will neither refuse nor go back on his words.
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by Mamajama(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2007
1. PROBE IBB the greatest looter

2. Create more jobs

3. Provide equipments for police to enable effective force
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by kokoA(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2007
1. Transform the educational sector (with special focus on tertiary education)

2. Find and implement a final solution to the Niger delta problem.

3. Completely eradicate corruption of any form. (Probe all former leaders)
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by Seun(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2007
4. Perform all other Miracles that even God can't perform.
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by Pelican(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2007
Seun which one you no dey? Wetin dey happen? Talk your own now, no add number 4 for another person. Abegooooooo!
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by Mamajama(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2007
katakata don start, who go moderate this one? Seun BLASPHEMY
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by denex: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2007
So you guys, don't want a president anymore, yall dont want a messiah or miracle worker.

You guys are now demanding Yar'Adua becomes a Genie!
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by initiator(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2007
1. Power
2. Power
3. Others
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2007
1. Overhaul and decentralise the police force.

2. Put all the federal roads in good shape and institute a sustainable road maintenance culture, preferably private sector-driven.

3. completely unbundle PHCN and ease in real private-sector participation in power generation.
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by denex: 12:12am On Jul 06, 2007
I say una don turn the man to GENIE.
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by desgiezd(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2007
Ma requests:

1. Electricity yanfu yanfu

2. Put all federal roads in good shape

3. Solve the Niger Delta problems finally

Chikena
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by Tornadoz(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2007
1 Electricity
2 Electricity
3 Electricity
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by dblock(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2007
1. Niger Delta.
2. Corruption
3. Electricity
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by angel101(f): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2007
1. Electricity
2. Security
3. anything u like
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by vigasimple(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2007
1. 24 hours uniterrupted electricity

2. Corruption

3. Security
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by Mamajama(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2007
how funny seems we all are wishing for the same thing. Does that mean security and electricity is our number one priority in Nigeria?
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by denex: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2007
Some people are wishing for corruption. I hope you will bear it when you wish comes true.
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by bigspif(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2007
1 Revive the power sector
2 Boast the economy, with yanfu employment
3 Fight insecurity, Corruption, favourism, illetracy etc
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by denex: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2007
Nigerians can cheat! See big spif don use technique ask the Genie for six wishes.
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by dblock(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2007
I'd rather the Niger delta crisis be solved, than stable electricity.
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by angel101(f): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2007
Stable electricity is part of the problems of the niger delta
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by dblock(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2007
angel101:

Stable electricity is part of the problems of the niger delta

That is hilarious.

How can the power crisis even be solved when Militants keep blowing up equipment everywhere.

The Niger Delta is empirically more important than the energy crisis. There are thousands of people in the Niger delta that don't even have appliances to use the Electricity.

Although electricity might be a part of the crisis, it is only a small part of it.
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by woodboi(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2007
Niger delta or not let save nigeria and not sovle one and leave the other omo will get problem for niger if we start sharing the problem i dey sure say how finger go red but in short words let him just focus on
(1)Good Education
(2)Basin Amenities,and am very such this we give way to the almighty
(3)Corruption
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by denex: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2007
Well Genie Yar'Adua,

1) I wish for a bottle of Moet for the weekend.

2) I wish for every other Nigerian, home and abroad to be poorer than me.

3) Finally, I wish em, lemme see, I wish Dick Cheney would be American President for the next 8 years.
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by bouncing: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2007
1) To provide at least the basic needs (Food , shelter & healthcare) for the poor.
2) Create more jobs
3) Fight against bribery and corruption
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by Crownvilla(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2007
1. Uninterrupted power supply

2. Removal of the immunity clause for all corrupt political office holders

3. Uninterrupted pipe borne water to every home.
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by KingAzubuike(f): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
kokoA:
1. Transform the educational sector (with special focus on tertiary education)

2. Find and implement a final solution to the Niger delta problem.

3. Completely eradicate corruption of any form. (Probe all former leaders)
Come again?
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
bouncing:
1) To provide at least the basic needs (Food , shelter & healthcare) for the poor.
2) Create more jobs
3) Fight against bribery and corruption

15 years later, things only got worse

1 Like

Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by Should: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
gidgiddy:

15 years later, things only got worse
Years bro, years past.. I remembered when Olu Maintain was singing for yaradua and super eagle players then, yaradua looked sickly gentle and smiles a lot. I was very young when I saw him at Nicon Luxury around unity fountain, Omo life just dey one kind....
Re: What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria? by kokoA(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Come again?
Almost 16 years ago.. smh.

(1) (Reply)

Another Bridge Collapse In Oyinbo Land / Nigeria In 2100 / Un Excludes African Leaders From Meeting On Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.