Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? (1047 Views)

She Claim To Be Virgin But Its A Lie,should I Tell Her? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by Gifted01(m): 5:58am On Apr 10, 2011
i have been dating this girl 4 more than a year.well known by her family and friend.of which i never offend her once,i always provide her needs even with abundance sex but guest what?just yesterday she confessed to me that for the past 3months she has been dating a guy of which i use to warn her about and now all she use to hear from the guy is treat to scatter her relationship with me just bcus she decide to end that relationship.now i see her like a realcheat,she is begging me to forgive and trust her once again.advice pls
Re: She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by Thirst4Lif: 6:06am On Apr 10, 2011
Nothing to abvise you about. Seems you're already on the right track with your statement
now i see her like a realcheat
. That's

what the woman is. If you want advise as to whether to remain with her, that's you decision. At least you now know what she really is.
Re: She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by Gifted01(m): 6:19am On Apr 10, 2011
it's really hard for me,am short of word cus it seems all this while i trusted her that much even thinking she could never hurt a flie am so confuse man.feelme.
Re: She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by Thirst4Lif: 6:24am On Apr 10, 2011
Regardless of how YOU feel, regardless of your emotions, the woman has shown you what she's about.

Good luck with you next relationship.
Re: She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by otokx(m): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2011
u know d answer but still want expo
Re: She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by jerrydate: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2011
Ure correct
Re: She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by jerrydate: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2011
Good luck wit ure next rela,
Re: She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by Mcleo007(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2011
The decision is up to u pal. Be sure to be wise; a cheat is a cheat and most likely, will always be a cheat.
Re: She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by uniqueren(f): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2011
@ poster, ppl change nd they deserve a 2nd chance. Don't make dt decision nw,when u kul off have a rethink
Re: She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by jasman1: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2011
Those people who's crying for second chance will do the same thing too.The fact is that those people, men and women who will always cheat even if they're in a great relationships. No cheater ever cheat once. That's the one you know. Have you ever imagine there might be others you don't know? Once a cheater, always a cheater.These people, and you read their comments here in Nairaland, do not see cheating the way you and I see it. They know its bad but its something that just happened and can be changed. I hope you're not the type that reason and make decision with emotion. Good luck and I wish you and your cheater girl friend well
Re: She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by 190: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2011
This OP has been Poosie whipped

Theres notin that can be done again undecided
Re: She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by tashanja(m): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2011
No need repeating what others have already said, you've been well advised and know what to do - kick her skanky arse to the curb angry
Re: She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by NDelta(m): 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2011
@ poster Jesus Christ said when ppl offend us we should forgive them for 77 * 7 times so you should forgive until she complete that figure.
Re: She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:04am On Apr 11, 2011
I guess I have 77 x 6 more of forgiveness to do huh?
Re: She Claim To Love Me But She Cheat On Me What Should I Do? by NDelta(m): 4:36am On Apr 11, 2011
Lol ms chima 77 * 6 so one gone already?

(1) (Reply)

Ex Lover: Friend Or Foe / This Girl Too Dey Eye Me / True Fact Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.