Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her (38047 Views)

Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Jayrockk: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2021
Ode

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Akvisto: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2021
your father deserve the best for you
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by braveboy64(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2021
Vnx
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by extol1(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2021
her problem
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Jungleluv5: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2021
She should go and use the money given to her by her mentor as father OMO ale jatijati

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by talk2maurice(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2021
I thought he/she has paid for all your troubles already na.
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by VALIDDREAMS(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2021
Nne are you very sure that your father is not a die hard fan of Bob and he thought you are competing with him grin grin

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by twilliamx(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2021
Great Dad
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2021
Hahaaaaaaha
She just got served.
Well I'm not surprised Bob hasn't fulfilled herhis promise. Na naija celeb way.
Better clean the tattoo before your village people use it to bobrisky you into a man grin

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Scatterscatter(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2021
Surely I say unto thee, it shall be well with your father
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Klington: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2021
You should be banished.

Wayward child
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by SatanicPriest: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2021
why the flaying Bleep will a good father disowned you for that angry

he is suppose to put otapiapia in your food so you die slowly because u made him waste his precious sperm angry

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Smileall(m): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2021
Shey you refused to have sense
Attention seeker
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by G67England: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2021
You and bobrisky are all mad

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by kingkon(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2021
clout chaser!!!!! :PYou mean you did it for him to acknowledge you? Oya kneel down let me pray for you.
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by SmartPolician: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2021
November24:
I'm a Lady but now I see what Mosdi saw....

NIGERIA GIRLS ARE USELESS!!!

First, you are not a lady

Secondly, Mosdi's "Nigerian girls are useless" comment is increasingly making him popular on Nairaland
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by seyz91(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2021
She's Craving so much for Bobrisky Attention
Ibehvictor24:
“My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out

The lady also said that Bobrisky has not acknowledged her for tattooing him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MOTvwgEYSk
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2021
November24:

You lying spirit in a fine body! I put it to you you're a male. If you're lying, may the thousand spirits of bobrisky enter you

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Freezby2020: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2021
GOD BLESS YOUR FATHER FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING.
NO SANE PERSON SHOULD HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, NOT TO TALK OF OWING YOU.
HOWEVER, IF YOU ALLOWED COMMON SENCE TO ENTER INTO THAT YOUR LOOSE CRANIUM, YOUR FATHER CAN FORGIVE YOU AND ACCEPT YOU AS A PRODIGAL DAUGHTER.

Ibehvictor24:
“My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out

The lady also said that Bobrisky has not acknowledged her for tattooing him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MOTvwgEYSk
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by captainamiedi1: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2021
you cant tattoo bill gates or elon or dangote na one fake life bobrisky. the Dad deserve a chilled bottle of beer

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Burgerlomo: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2021
Congratulation, may God bless your dad for taking that bold step and as a matter of fact the man deserves an award cool

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by clockwisereport: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2021
November24:

you forgot to include "All of them"

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Offpoint1: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Greatest father of all time
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Acidiously: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2021
If your father disowns you
Bobby dey for youuuuuu.....
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Burgerlomo: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2021
Offpoint1:
Greatest father of all time

Please you can repeat that again and again.
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by OyinO: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2021
Drabeey:
Good father
haaaahaaaahaa
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Antoeni(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2021
Every Responsible Reasonable Father Should
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by CheedyJ(m): 10:00am On Feb 24, 2021
Na who don belleful Dey draw tattoo na
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2021
Small issue. Just buy a new father with the money (s)he gave you
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by kaywon: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2021
How more shameless can a full grown adult be, beyond this?

How foolish!! All because you want dashed money. Nonsense
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by ceede2: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2021
The Man still try na, with time you go join the crew before you spoil his name, you need sniper.

Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama / Yemi Solade: 'Nigeria Is Killing Me! I Might Relocate Soon' / 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air