Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her (38050 Views)

Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Mozegee: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2021
You are such a disgrace to womanhood
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by sojfarm: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2021
What else do you expect.

Bobo-Risk will adopt you.

So you have father and you decided to tatto another man's name on your body.

In some culture, tattoo or Laali was used as a mark of identification/ownership.

So you are owned by the person you tattoed his or her name. You also need to be very careful there is no demon attached to such to such act!!!
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Alaganature(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2021
You coming out to tell us that your father disown you is a big slap to your face... what were you expecting your dad to do before? Give you kudos for tattoo Bob risky face at your back...you need to be banish from your family member I swear
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by IMASTEX: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sabadon:
your father is a wise man....God bless him with good health and wisdom
grin grin grin grin He should file for refund of the money wasted in raising her up. At least, if he wants to waste that money it could be best used for gambling with a 50/50 chance than on a total waste without any chance.
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by backnbeta(f): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
NiRfreak:
We would think all these wayward gals don't have fathers...
Thank God this one father showed up
Most likely lying to get attention...who knows when last she even saw the papa? undecided
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Obakoolex(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sabadon:
your father is a wise man....God bless him with good health and wisdom
Very correct! After realising his mistake of not using condom in d first place grin

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by aslaosar1: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Useless daughter! If it was in the days of slavery you deserve to be sold to Bobrisky.
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Crownbefitsme(f): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Buraimohjoseph:
Ftc

Dedicate this to Crownbefitsme
So sweet my God son

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by eteba(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
your father is doing well.......you`re a r`etard!
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by farmboyy: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
The idiot no even get papa
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by snoopz: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
clout chasing lady, it still won't work. shingbayin bobi no go drop
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by zudozz: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
That was a fatherless behaviour!
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Duplexxx: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Na where this people dey bring this kind of ideal? Tattoo of this man i will soon tattoo him on my Bleep you finger na
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
1 shishi u no go collect, undecided
Omaa le jatijati grin
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin Bobrisky owns you afterall
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by mechanics(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hmmmm, she should do something better with her life.
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by harmony75: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
WibusJaga:
Acknowledge
Don't worry, Bobrisky will adopt you.

BTW, if you still doubt evolution...
��� so she even have a decent family!? you did not tatoo your siblings Ehaaa naw make bob adopt her ���
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Thank God no guy involve himself in this celebrity tattoo madness
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Olarichie101: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
seyz91:
She's Craving so much for Bobrisky Attention

If na me , I will disown u for heaven sef .. chai , what a waste of sperm �
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by seyz91(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Olarichie101:

If na me , I will disown u for heaven sef .. chai , what a waste of sperm �
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Whitecoal711: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
You folking lucky he didn't shot you, shot your sister and your mummy,what a waste of resources and time
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Kareemoyekunle(m): 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hello mate,New Video by Davido ft Zlatan EPO out now.
please watch, like and ensure you SUBSCRIBE ooo, We love you like kilode.
subscribing is FREE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVNkD0MYqlc
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by judedwriter(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
This life ehnnnn.... undecided

God have mercy.
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Walletnaira: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Coz you must be a bastardddd
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
your papa no sabi business. explain to am say nay money you dey find.
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
November24:

See ozuor
You're exactly what you said. You can't give what you don't have bro.
Cheers�
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Why must you do that , hmmm your father .... did right thing somehow so that you will not be he/or she but is he not she , make nah help me for that one
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2021
ForeThinker:
He simply did WHAT Right ... likewise

Upon all his love and care .....na Bob..chaii...

Your case is on another level
Haha

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by authority2006(m): 7:54am On Feb 26, 2021
November24:

More than your failed mother.

Lol.

November24:
I'm a Lady but now I see what Mosdi saw....

NIGERIA GIRLS ARE USELESS!!!

I guess you didn't remember your mother when you posted this? How would you remember her? Because she is worthless

Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose / Yemi Solade: 'Nigeria Is Killing Me! I Might Relocate Soon' / Man Who Wants To Dine With E-money And Dangote Receives N20k And Dangote Product