Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her (38051 Views)

Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Antoeni(m): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2021
1st Daughter : Dad, I'm a Lesbian.
Dad : Okay
2nd Daughter : I'm a Lesbian too.
Dad : What?? Is there no one in this family who loves men?

Son : I do

Dad:
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by larryeffizy1(m): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2021
Shaa b glad I'm not related to you... Would have done same thing.

Useless one....
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Minjim: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2021
What's with all these drama?

You are already ann adult so go and fend for yourself
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by RealEzee(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2021
U didn't tattoo your dad or ur mum, u disobeyed the first rule of tattoo grin

1 Like

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by platido(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2021
But you been collect money nah....so move on idiot like you. God bless your father for disowning you.
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by TripleAkutigi: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2021
U never see anything for Life.....
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by sameks08(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2021
foolish daughter even Jesus Christ you kn tattoo na confused bobrisky de ur foolish mind attention seeker
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by HustlerGurl(f): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2021
Life goes on
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Monday60655(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2021
"The lady said that Bobrisky has not acknowledge her for tattooing its picture on her body, Did the nincompoop called Bobrisky ask you to do so?
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Ezennia101(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2021
Stop disturbing us he should have done that before now .....just go and learn something with your time. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2021
All because of 1 million NAIRA that will finish in less than 3 days. The disownment was worth if jari.
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Goodman247: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2021
9jaRealist:
>
Nigerians! Once the first scam pays off, everyone jumps onboard... grin
>
Nigerians are hardened criminals

1 Like

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Heritage45: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2021
Fear not now, Buhari is now your father.
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Beverlyjean(f): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2021
November24:
I'm a Lady but now I see what Mosdi saw....

NIGERIA GIRLS ARE USELESS!!!

All of us grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2021
You must be a grade A fool.
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by ReneJay(f): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2021
November24:

AS IN EH THEM MAKE ME ASHAME
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by witworth(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2021
Ibehvictor24:
“My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out

The lady also said that Bobrisky has not acknowledged her for tattooing him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MOTvwgEYSk
nonsense talk
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by witworth(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2021
Ibehvictor24:

no she will accredit you, u supposed to do permanent tattoo of bobrisky all over your face , idiot
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by dequeenishere: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2021
If na me be your father na kill I go kill you. You are a wasted child. I don't even know dt you idiots have family members undecided
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2021
bob of all people.

she need deliverance
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Sulaimon123(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2021
You are a fool girl.
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Goodman247: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2021
dequeenishere:
If na me be your father na kill I go kill you. You are a wasted child. I don't even know dt you idiots have family members undecided
government go kill you too
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by shevon: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2021
What if she's just doing it for the clout, since part of her complaint is that she has not been acknowledged? What if she grew up in an orphanage or that her father has since been dead and buried? I really don't get what people derive off all these online validation seeking stunt. The fact that you tattooed someone's image on your body (celebrity or not) says a lot about you; now seeking recognition for it is even worse!
Ibehvictor24:

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Josywhyte: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2021
U be real okoko. Tell bobrisky to give u house na. Shey na your idol?
Unam ikot nte afo
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by November24(f): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2021
SmartPolician:

First, you are not a lady

Secondly, Mosdi's "Nigerian girls are useless" comment is increasingly making him popular on Nairaland

Ok.
Come and take my lady Spirit
Ozuor
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by November24(f): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2021
TsaTrinity:

You lying spirit in a fine body! I put it to you you're a male. If you're lying, may the thousand spirits of bobrisky enter you

See ozuor
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Brian47(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2021
at her age, she's still living with her parents.
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Yankee101: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2021
Why would you desecrate the body he gave you?
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by Shego4real: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2021
Are you apiring to attain academic excellence outside the shores of Nigeria? Are you willing to improve your quality of life without thinking of your pockets? If yes, then welcome to revamp insights(international study service). Who are we? Revamp insights (international study services) is a robust platform for aspiring and accomplished professionals like me trained to offer you cutting-edge international study service. What do we offer:

We fast track your admission processing,and guide our students in visa application process

We help our students get prepared for their new life, hotel reservation and also arrange campus tours

We offer our students soft loans for tuiton payments

We help our students with foreign currencies and tuition payments

We help our students explore scholarship and internship opportunities.

All of the aforementioned services are rendered at a pocket friendly cost. To get more information about our exciting offers, contact me via email : oluwasegun@revampinsights.com or whatsapp: +2348112103801. You can also log on to our website at revampinsights.com

Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by authority2006(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2021
November24:

She knows what she's doing. Do you?
Re: Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her by November24(f): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2021
authority2006:

She knows what she's doing. Do you?
More than your failed mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Wants To Dine With E-money And Dangote Receives N20k And Dangote Product / 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air / Real Warri Pikin & Husband Set For Their Dream Wedding 10 Yrs After 1st Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.