Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi (8834 Views)

VIDEO: Actor Akeem Adeyemi Attacked By Area Boys, Left With Bl00dy Face While On / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) / Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Emzenoz(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2021
he's still deciding ? I laugh!
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by freemanq(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2021
The same people that promised us change & Next Level
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by BlackPantherxXx: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2021
Yeebos already worship him and chant his name more than Jesus....

NORTH - 50%

SOUTH WEST - 60%

SOUTH SOUTH - 50%

SOUTH EAST - 99.9%

Even if he contests vs Obi, na so them go vote.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by BlackPantherxXx: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2021
SuperBold:
Igbos are like fish while Tinubu is the bait and journalist and bloggers are hook.

They will rush in now meanwhile

“In some states of Nigeria today, where we have highly intelligent people, highly educated people, very enterprising people, like Abia, they are governed by drunkards. The governor of Abia is a champagne drinking man.- Senator Smart Adeyemi

Smart Adeyemi just described them so well.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2021
Una never know of life go dey by then una dey talk of 2023. Na xo abacha dey plot to be president, till death pass it's own decree
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Burruchaga71(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2021
Over my dead body for Tinubu to preside over me... Peter Obi or everyone goes their separate ways period...

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by bejeria101(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2021
Support ko! Import ni.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Kaiser20: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2021
Tinubu has only useless sycophants as supporters, why.
The support you gave tinubu in 2015 what good came out of it ,nothing.

Instead of all these noise makers addressing insecurity /Economic issues at today to protect the voters, the useless sycophants are busy campaigning for tinubu in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Greenback: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
Yeebos already worship him and chant his name more than Jesus....

NORTH - 50%

SOUTH WEST - 60%

SOUTH SOUTH - 50%

SOUTH EAST - 9.9%

Even if he contests vs Awo, na so them go vote.OgogoroHotoro Mental grin

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by simplesearch: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2021
Support someone who always shy away from speaking on burning national issue for political correctness and selfish purposes. How can we be sure such a person will be anything better when he gets to the seat; People have borne the agony of this administration already, none should be added to it after 2023.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by TedLawrence(f): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2021
Wasted sperm!
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Greenback: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2021
Everybody blackpantherxxx hold Ur phones and handbags very well o... grin grin grin

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2021
I find it laughable that some people still believe that there will be elections in 2023. Sai Baba is shaking his head for all of you mumus !

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Jonathan39: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2021
I will gladly vote for osinbajo, but you see that Opolo eye, even if he is running against the devil, I will vote for devil
livinbygrace:
You guys should wake up and stop dreaming.I am a Yoruba man and though I have some respect and administration for the man,he can’t smell seat in 2023.
Forget sentiment,he is a Muslim and there is no way northerners will present a Christian powerful Muslims,even here in the south there is so much hatred for that name called Tinubu.The best Apc can get if the power is eventually to the south is Osinbajo.Quote me anywhere.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2021
Akeem is mad sad
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by illicit(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2021
dvdwed:
Until I receive Tinubu bank alert too.

Same here....
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by VaselineCrew: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2021
SmartPolician:
There's rarely a day that we don't read news about support for Tinubu's 2023 ambition.

For God's sake, we are still in 2021. What have the current crop of politicians done with the mandate they have?

Please politics should be about development and improving the lots of the people, not always the next elections.

The electorate don’t care about policy in Nigeria, unfortunately.

You want proof?

The winners of the last couple presidential elections in Nigeria, all SHUNNED THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE!

intellectuals, development, policy... those mean NOTHING to the electorate, as the Nigerian people look for the next “Darling daddy”, “Jagaban”, “Mr. no shoes”, “Oga roadside kpomo/corn/bole buyer” and “Mr. boards BRT/okada”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Toks2008(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2021
Osinbajo or i wont vote at all.

Tinubu is a Colossal mistake, a misfit and the biggest mistake that Nigerians will ever make.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Toks2008(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Akeem is mad sad

He is not mad...he only gave his opinion which he is entitled to.

The real mad people are those that will vote for Tinubu cos only an insane person will say Tinubu is his or her preferred candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by gurunlocker: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2021
They have started this man packaging as expected..... The one they packaged in 2014, we are still in the mess and still have 2 years to go.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Brushstrokes20: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2021
Pathetic filth! I'll rather vote a Sunday igboho.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Mozegee: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2021
The best candidate in your family. This useless senator are one of those who has benefited from the drug Barron. sheme on Nigerians for even thinking of this man for president
ChelseaArmy:
The Jagaban of the Nation

The terminator of PDP

The best candidate
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Masterkernel1: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2021
SuperBold:
Igbos are like fish while Tinubu is the bait and journalist and bloggers are hook.

They will rush in now meanwhile

“In some states of Nigeria today, where we have highly intelligent people, highly educated people, very enterprising people, like Abia, they are governed by drunkards. The governor of Abia is a champagne drinking man.- Senator Smart Adeyemi

Since you've decided to be more mindful of Biafra than Nigeria, we will hunt your interest till it's crushed.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Masterito(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by danilmo: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Toks2008:

He is not mad...he only gave his opinion which he is entitled to.

The real mad people are those that will vote for Tinubu cos only an insane person will say Tinubu is his or her preferred candidate.

me and my poll unit footmen are walking tirelessly, gathering momentum to ensure Tinubu wins our unit, ward, local government..

uptill now I've not seen any logical reason why Tinubu is unfit ..

is it that he has no what it takes to lead or what?? all I can see online is jealous, payback talk by ipob borne GEJ loss, drug Barron in America, ehh +++.. still those things won't change the mind of market women I woo into my camp daily..

I only need to reveal 5 major things he was able to achieve while in public office and every other political tantrum against BAT falls into deaf hear..

we know the real voters and these are the people we make deal with.

The rep and many political juganaut across the country are on the mandate of delivering their constituency and that alone makes voting strength, why do u think upon all false tantrum against APC they keep getting more PDP defectors?? that is ground work..

hope u won't b shock if people like wine keeps solo for APC come 2023?? or u feel OUK went to his place to play??

All I noticed is most online warriors here dont even know their local government chairman let alone ward chairman,

politics is local bro..
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Tvoice: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
Come drag us from our house to support am na, Guinea fawul
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by danilmo: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
simplesearch:
Support someone who always shy away from speaking on burning national issue for political correctness and selfish purposes. How can we be sure such a person will be anything better when he gets to the seat; People have borne the agony of this administration already, none should be added to it after 2023.

hope FFK who is always talking would b better?? u feel BAT got to this level by talking anyhow, seems u are politically more experienced than him . lol.

so much of someone who don't know what it means to win a class rep election is here throwing ball.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by segun18(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hakeem shut up there. Oponu suegbe. We are in a tense situation security wise and this idiotic slowpoke is talking of Tinubu and 2023.

Ode oponu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Nullifies PDP Gubernatorial Primary In Zamfara / Alleged LG Funds Diversion: Adebutu Calls For Abiodun’s Impeachment / Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.