Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi (8836 Views)

VIDEO: Actor Akeem Adeyemi Attacked By Area Boys, Left With Bl00dy Face While On / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) / Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by 2badForReal: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
I wonder why some educated individuals reasons like illiterates when it comes to political issues in this country
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tinubu the same foolish man that led us into this Apc mess, You must be mad
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by redsun(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
2badForReal:
I wonder why some educated individuals reasons like illiterates when it comes to political issues in this country

Education in Nigeria is just for formality. It doesn't make sense, and that is the country is still very primitive; mentally and physically.

To be educated is to be free from the entanglement of fundamental ignorance. It gives you power over all things.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by GEEBITE: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
Says somebody who was in PDP from the time he graduated from Uniben in 2003 till 2011 when the fracas between Governor Akala and his Dad.made them switch to ACN.
ChelseaArmy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-why-nigerians-should-support-tinubu-by-lawmaker/
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by danono: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
PLEASE OSINBAJO IS A BETTER OPTION. TINUBU CANNOT WIN 2023. Except you want to give the presidency back to the Fulani
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Blackdisciple(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
yen yen yen ... see em marks there like say em fight with lion.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by danilmo: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
simplesearch:

How you quickly delve into calling FFK baffles me. Do you see me mention any party or any other individual in my comment?
How exactly is it we can't make a collectively good choice that can lead somewhere among the numerous technocrats and selfless individuals we have around. No politician is worth my attention, they are all for the selfish reasons, fame, personal benefits. If he's your benefactor, then I don't expect anything less than a miscalculated diversionary rejoinder from you.

I don't know what else u want that Tinubu doesn't have though. if it's selflessness I think he is even more than what u can think, u might not knw probably bcox u only hear of his politically motivated bad side

if it's technocrat way I can confidently tell u most of the technocrats in SW have a background tutelage in Tinubu.

if it is brilliancy I don't know if u have another definition for that that ll rule out Tinubu.

if it is experience about government and governance maybe u didn't witness his Lagos Governorship days or u felt he get the fame and followers automatically because he pay them?? Or do u have any governor who outperformed him across the nation between 1999-2007 days despite the fact that he was economically dealt with in his 2nd tenure by OBJ which he never succumbed rather restrategised.

I never said his hands has no oil but I think he is better than his counterpart in this political field of play and u won't expect someone like him to talk anyhow, the little he did has most time been politically twisted, not even wen it is about multiethnic discuss, not even healthy for someone who has assumed ambition.

Cheers.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by pretyval: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
I don't have to read this.... I know both you and Jagaban are mad.... Ole
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by codedgalaxy: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tap0lane:
Inconsequential lunatic acting like he is needed.

look whose talking sad sad
i would have replied but i will let my likes speak for me
go and hide ur nonsense face.
nobody gives a fvck about u and ur pay masters
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by orisa37: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
MACBAN WILL BEG Osinbajo TO TAKE OVER FROM BUHARI.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Btruth: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tap0lane:
If you are not deaf you'd have come across where he addressed the happenings in the SW already. You should be more worried about why Atiku n Peter Obi have suddenly gone deaf n dumb.

Oga which one be your own. Why you dey use paracetamol for someone's headache?.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by mbaise1000: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Tap0lane:
What party have you been voting for before 1999.
Let us dissect if killings have not been happening in Nigeria b4 then. I will answer your senseless questions after that.

You are already heated up for nothing, did I mention party or did anyone mention party? I said he kept quiet as people are killed, did I say he killed people or did I say Is the one to stop it?
In his position,is he not supposed to condemn the killing of his people knowing that at least those in power are his friends?, none of my questions is senseless, only the senseless like you will see those questions as senseless, you allow childish emotions to block your sense of reasoning, think by yourself for once, dunce
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by ThatFairGuy: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Gondonu:
I am a Nigeria but never see any reason to look let alone support a well known wicked political criminal like Tinubu
Cant believe a man is only obsessed with being president despite his carrying money in vans on election eve and kept mute while Fulanis are ravaging the SW @ present.
Wailer. E go shock you.

WE'RE VOTING HIM grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Cajal(m): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Skimen Baba
Kabiyesi oooo
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by gdon1010(m): 12:35am On Feb 25, 2021
Not a curse tho, any Nigerians that think of voting for Tinubu will not sleep in there houses with joy because this man will legalize thugs in this country and nothing anybody can do about it. Shut him up the earlier the better
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by ofiko123(m): 6:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Story for the gods...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah / Almajiri Project An Exercise In Futility – Shehu Sani / Aliyu Denies Leaving New PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.