Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi (8835 Views)

VIDEO: Actor Akeem Adeyemi Attacked By Area Boys, Left With Bl00dy Face While On / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) / Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by sojfarm: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
See the tribal marks on him like the marks on armed robbery/herdsmen victim
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Ambassadors: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
God punish you & your generation idiot
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by CSTRR: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
BlackBaron:
Notice only his beneficiaries are the ones shouting themselves hoarse, so they can reap more benefits.

As for the common man, he's content with distributing ororo and rice plus a palmful wad of cash while he loots their future.

Kontinu!
Only his Yoruba people are campaigning for him.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
The only crime of Tinubu is that he’s an APC man

I remember Atiku, Saraki and Tinubu work together to win election for Buhari and when their relationship is bad, they back off.

Tinubu stay put to what he believes in and that’s his biggest crime. grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Because he's a two faced snake who speaks from both sides of the mouth? Okay
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by nedu666: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
BOOZELEE:
Imagine what tinubu will do to the likes of el rufai,malami,buni,the cabals and co if he becomes president.Imagine how the likes of oshiomole,gandorllar,lai mohammed and his greedy allies will be the new cabal feasting on Nigerias money.God forbid.

The guy thinks he is smart..His is a very vengeful person always at war with his predecessors...He pretends as if he is cool with u but deep inside him hiz bitter and planning ur downfall.

The main reason his enemies in apc will ensure that he will not be president. In fact fayemi stands a better chance than him. Even tinubu knows you don't handover power to a powerful man. That why all successive governments in lagos are weaklings

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by And68: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
We can not continue like this, 2023 we must have someone from the east as president of Nigeria, no matter the party.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by mentored: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
ChelseaArmy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-why-nigerians-should-support-tinubu-by-lawmaker/

make una continue

i know its a youth who typed this trash and posted to us

mtchew
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Tap0lane: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
There was no calamity in Nigeria before now.
Ogbonna Onu, Ngige, Amechi, Atiku n the rest were not part of those that brought the calamity Buhari. Only Tinubu did according to the reasoning of Godf forsaken demented deluded n deranged sick Igbos like this clown below.

OcVoice:
Tinubu brought this calamity of a president on Nigerians and you still want Nigerians to support tinubu??

Fulani Herdsmen and bandits are killing his people, protesters are being molested and were killed at the lekki toll gate. Recently they were beaten, arrested and locked up, including Mr Macaroni and you still want Nigerians to support tinubu??

Nigerians know better now

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by boulala84: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
The Jagaban of the Nation

The terminator of PDP

The best candidate

See as ur joke dry like buhari flat nyash
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Tap0lane: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
What state are you from let ise dissect how many fools from your state spoke out against herdsmen.

Gondonu:
I am a Nigeria but never see any reason to look let alone support a well known wicked political criminal like Tinubu
Cant believe a man is only obsessed with being president despite his carrying money in vans on election eve and keeping mute while Fulanis are ravaging the SW @ present.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Tap0lane: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
What party have you been voting for before 1999.
Let us dissect if killings have not been happening in Nigeria b4 then. I will answer your senseless questions after that.

mbaise1000:
Personally, I have nothing against tinubu, but what I will ask and what I think any other person with unbiased mind will ask before voting for timubu is that he should explain why he supported buhari, and tricked many people WHO listen to him vote for buhari, maybe the first term wss a mistake, what about the second term? I might not want him to explain WHY he keeps mute why his people are murdered because most of his people don't seem to care about that anyways.
He is a staunch supporter of buhari and insist that buhari is good for nigeria, we may want to know how he will be better than his role model
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Tap0lane: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
But your foolish tribemen have been insulting Tinubu Lagos n Yorubaland before 1999. So you are suggesting we act foolish like your father's n start campaigning on the eve of 2023 election.

SmartPolician:
There's rarely a day that we don't read news about support for Tinubu's 2023 ambition.

For God's sake, we are still in 2021. What have the current crop of politicians done with the mandate they have?

Please politics should be about development and improving the lots of the people, not always the next elections.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Tap0lane: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Inconsequential lunatic acting like he is needed.

codedgalaxy:
i rather support an alien from outer space,
than support any walking deead polithefian
i have said it angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Tap0lane: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
If you are not deaf you'd have come across where he addressed the happenings in the SW already. You should be more worried about why Atiku n Peter Obi have suddenly gone deaf n dumb.

Btruth:
Let him speak for himself. I wondered why people coming out to speak/campaign for him? Let's know the man intention first. And he will have to answer why he's always mute about all the happenings in the SW.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by gift2xl: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Weed talk.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by optm(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Only foolish Nigerians would want to vote in from amongst the current crop of Nigerian politicians and expect a different Nigeria from what it is.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
SuperBold:
Igbos are like fish while Tinubu is the bait and journalist and bloggers are hook.

They will rush in now meanwhile

“In some states of Nigeria today, where we have highly intelligent people, highly educated people, very enterprising people, like Abia, they are governed by drunkards. The governor of Abia is a champagne drinking man.- Senator Smart Adeyemi

Lol.

If hypocrisy and ignorance were a person...
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tap0lane:
Ogbonna Onu, Ngige, Amechi, Atiku n the rest were not part of those that brought the calamity Buhari. Only Tinubu did according to the reasoning of Godf forsaken demented deluded n deranged sick Igbos like this clown below.

Have you seen the recent economic report on the respective President's average GDP growth from 1999 till date?

Look the facts and figures are there...

Stop arguing blindly and see for yourself.

Buhari was, is, and will always be a failure at leadership.

About Tinubu's ambition, he has every right to contest.

I also have every right to campaign and speak against his candidature.

Let's leave it at that.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by orisa37: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
THE WAY OF GOD IS DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY OF MAN.

Osinbajo IS ALREADY BLESSED WITH WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING TO REPLACE BUHARI.

MAY GOD MANIFEST HIS BLESSINGS FOR NIGERIA SOON

IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN AMEN AND AMEN!!!
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by simplesearch: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
danilmo:

hope FFK who is always talking would b better?? u feel BAT got to this level by talking anyhow, seems u are politically more experienced than him . lol.

so much of someone who don't know what it means to win a class rep election is here throwing ball.

How you quickly delve into calling FFK baffles me. Do you see me mention any party or any other individual in my comment?
How exactly is it we can't make a collectively good choice that can lead somewhere among the numerous technocrats and selfless individuals we have around. No politician is worth my attention, they are all for the selfish reasons, fame, personal benefits. If he's your benefactor, then I don't expect anything less than a miscalculated diversionary rejoinder from you.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by orisa37: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
THE WAY OF GOD IS DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY OF MAN.

Osinbajo IS ALREADY BLESSED WITH WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING TO REPLACE BUHARI.

MAY GOD MANIFEST HIS BLESSINGS FOR NIGERIA SOON

IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN AMEN AND AMEN!!!

From Orunto27.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by McLizbae: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
But then it hasn't been clearly drawn: how can BAT be stopped?
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Champneys: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Akeem Adeyemi, it shall not be well with you and Tinubu!
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by manbrain: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is amazing
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Those IPOB miscreants and disgusting PDO apologists will not be happy with this . However the only person qualified to assume the leadership of the country after PMB is PYO but if he chose not to run then the Jagaban himself can come in.If you don't like this, the lagoon is there for you to jump into.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tap0lane:

How did APC come into existence?
Re: Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
TINUBU IS A USELESS CRIMINAL
HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: ‘All Agreements Between Labour, FG Must Be Implemented’ – TUC / PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah / Almajiri Project An Exercise In Futility – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.