Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

How Are You Faring With Your Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Are You Faring With Your Crush? (533 Views)

What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). / Most Erotic Messages To Send Your Crush Or Lover (18+) / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Faring With Your Crush? by Alexgman1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
We all have that one guy/girl, man/woman we are crushing on out there. That at the sight of him or her you get goose bumbs or you feel butterflies in your stomach lol!

That one person that makes your heart beats faster or makes your heart stop for a moment at the sight of him or her.

I created this thread so you can let us know how you guys faring.

Are you guys finally dating?
Or is he or she dating someone else?
Did u finally engage or marry him or her?
Or is he or she engaged or married to someone else?

Let us know how far you have gone with your childhood or present crush.

HOW ARE YOU GUYS FARING?
Re: How Are You Faring With Your Crush? by Xenry: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Chai, they don catch this one!
Well, anything about women no dey enter my head these days. sad But when I crush on sb, I go first try to hide the feelings, then friend-zone the girl and wait for the feelings to fade, and then move on as if nothing really happened.
Feelings goes with emotions, and emotions are distractive. Also, It's dangerous(distractive) for a man to fall in love. Instead hustle for a better life and girls will do the falling.
So to answer your question, @Op, my former crush is currently one of my friends, and I feels nothing for her now—the feelings has faded, she didn't even know she was my crush, even after all the greenlights she showed.
Re: How Are You Faring With Your Crush? by chatinent: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
My rules of engagement:

1. I don't crush on anyone.

If I like you, and I don't understand why, or check it isn't beneficial, I unlike you (doesn't infer hate).

2. I date whoever I want. ..and it must be marriage-centered.

3. If you are dating. You are still single till you are married. If you are engaged, you are still single too.

Re: How Are You Faring With Your Crush? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Alexgman1:
We all have that one guy/girl, man/woman we are crushing on out there. That at the sight of him or her you get goose bumbs or you feel butterflies in your stomach lol!

That one person that makes your heart beats faster or makes your heart stop for a moment at the sight of him or her.

I created this thread so you can let us know how you guys faring.

Are you guys finally dating?
Or is he or she dating someone else?
Did u finally engage or marry him or her?
Or is he or she engaged or married to someone else?

Let us know how far you have gone with your childhood or present crush.

HOW ARE YOU GUYS FARING?
Haven't seen her since Jss1. We attended BGSS Lagos 1994 . Laura ....... Don find her tire I no see am. Make me chop cane tire. Anyway we meuve
Re: How Are You Faring With Your Crush? by Xenry: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mosdi and co will soon arive, beware! wink
Re: How Are You Faring With Your Crush? by longetivity(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bubu is a terrorist
Re: How Are You Faring With Your Crush? by Kapilta(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Haven't seen her since Jss1. We attended BGSS Lagos 1994 . Laura ....... Don find her tire I no see am. Make me chop cane tire. Anyway we meuve
JSS1 1994. E ku'role sir.
Re: How Are You Faring With Your Crush? by Kapilta(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
longetivity:
Bubu is a terrorist
grin Buhari see wetin u cause. Almost all your youth now yaff mad. SMH
Re: How Are You Faring With Your Crush? by Cerebellum: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
I still wonder how pple stick the word 'crush' on someone they fancy.

If you keep having this and that as crush you're a certified mumu man grin
So weird, Especially guys
Re: How Are You Faring With Your Crush? by prince2pac(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
So bad I got no crush.... ain't getting one soon..

After my dear Emmanuella disappeared without a word, even her best friends non could hear from her. like she is dead or what,bi don't know, since then emotions and love died....

now life is all about the money and weed.. we make it big first

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Are Truly Disappointed. (PICTURES) / Igbos And Their Weakness / Romancelanders I Need Your Help (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.