Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration (33373 Views)

Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States / Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration / E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Orspub: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nobody should beg me now ooo
I wan set leg for Dangote truck make e fall, the truck too dey spoil our road.
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Omoluabi1stborn: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kizzyoroomo:
Tinubu and his juniors. Am I the only one that discover these popular politicians name are very unique have never met anyone bearing tinubu or obasanjo before

Well you might not come across them

Obasanjo as a name is popular
Its shorten as Sanjo
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by BravoDe: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Have been seeing Tinubu and fayemi sitting side by side at functions recently, here and Jakande burial

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by GamalNasser: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tinubu the next president of Bourdillon Landlord Association insha Allah
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by BravoDe: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:
I hope tinubu knows his enemies trying to sabotage his 2023 ambitions. They're his brothers of same tribe but they don't like his religion.

Yoruba Christians be like we will not allow tinubu to continue been too powerful. We are brothers and tribe first but we will plots against our Muslim brothers. We will do it indiscretions. Create Amotekun recruite only christians, ban hijab, attack there Muslim brothers in the North, while we will continue shouting been Yoruba is the first cardinal. Not religion.

Are you trying to cause a religious war in yorubaland, trust me you'll fail terribly.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Omoluabi1stborn: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:
I hope tinubu knows his enemies trying to sabotage his 2023 ambitions. They're his brothers of same tribe but they don't like his religion.

Yoruba Christians be like we will not allow tinubu to continue been too powerful. We are brothers and tribe first but we will plots against our Muslim brothers. We will do it indiscretions. Create Amotekun recruite only christians, ban hijab, attack there Muslim brothers in the North, while we will continue shouting been Yoruba is the first cardinal. Not religion.

Try harder to divide us with religion.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Proftowin: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Useless government by useless set of people
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by surgical: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Officialgarri:
APC all the way.... Just that Obaseki had no choice.

Very soon, Goodluck Jonathan will join us
To continue your destruction of the country,because your party has nothing to offer the people,except blood tears and sorrow,i wander what you are proud of.
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by saajus: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
You don't know what you are talking about. We don't carry religion on our head in the SW. South West is too liberal for that. Tinubu himself married a Christian. Many Yoruba homes have people practising the three major religion and they don't conflict with one another. Father could be a Christian, the wife a Muslim, and one of their children can choose to be IFA worshipper. In fact, about 50% that go to Mosque or Church still visit the ancestors for help.

tsephanyah:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Spending123: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2021

Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Felabarmudia: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:

Lagosian no send religion

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by slivertongue: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Officialgarri:

GEJ? I
thought u guys labeled him a failure. APC lacks value walahi
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by atonement12: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:

Foolish manipulative divisive Ipobian!
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Tap0lane: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
But is is Igbo fools n. Lunatic like yourself that open thread calling him a criminals every micros secs while the real criminal like Peter Obi who built Abuja n PH with Anambra state fund while he was governors is sold as a saint by you.

tsephanyah:

Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Llight101(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:

Why are you always scared?
Just know the Truth and you'll be free.
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Tap0lane: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yoruba people no go vote for am but they vote daily for his appointed candidates. If one says your father is a foolish man judging from the type of comment you make they will ban the person but sincerely you self reason am.

Does your comment not imply that you are a lunatic n rightly deserve to be beaten to death for such a foolish n senseless comment.

OfficialGaGa:

"The solution to the problems of this country is the problem of the solution of the country...."

wetin I dey talk sef?
this country dey confuse person sometimes.. no mind me..

las Las yoruba people go fit vote for am... na today.. abegii

OfficialGaGa

Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Tap0lane: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
My brother ask Abia state governors past n present O.
Perfectsouth:
sets of mad criminals..
I believe the ordeal these people go through before they attain power is what makes them wicked and heartless...
Cos I don't understand how the people you govern isn't progressing and you are not concerned..
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:

It's ok if you're the one doing all these things you accuse others of doing....
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Ademoore07(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kriss216:
My happiness is, the first lady of Ondo State is an Igbo woman.

The woman is very rude. She was the one that created discordance among his husband's supporters most especially the former deputy governor.
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by kolade560: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
Officialgarri:

no right thinking or progressive person will sing the song of support for that clueless party,they took us backward more than 10 steps.....
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Yankee101: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
This tells you who dey support the fulani onslaught
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Topmaike007(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wait is obaseki now in APC
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Topmaike007(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
Officialgarri:

Obaseki don join the progressive train
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by omoakin22: 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
when we re planning for dividing of zoo
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by pieces18: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
See the Yorubas are united, unfortunately, Hausa used this to deceive them in 2015&2019. They may still deceive them come 2023.
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by frankleen6(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Officialgarri:

wake up dreamer
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by ofiko123(m): 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Congratulations to Governor Rotimi Akeredolu...
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Blackdisciple(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Second term well good for him , he still have more 4yrs to do the right thing.
God bless the People of Ondo state God bless Gov Akeredolu for his 2nd term.
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Indispensable85(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
PDP should closely monitor Obaseki. How can he be the only PDP governor who attended the inauguration of Akeredolu.
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by zoedew: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Judas AGBOOLA Iscariot how market!
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by zoedew: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Oshiomhole not man enough to be there to Chauffeur Aketi into the venue.
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by zoedew: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
lekki1444:
shocked this jagaban is very active for his age
The BAT lives heads down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Government Pulls Down Umeh, Peter Obi’s Campaign Billboards / PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) / US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.