Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration (33374 Views)

Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States / Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration / E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by OfficialGaGa(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tap0lane:
Yoruba people no go vote for am but they vote daily for his appointed candidates. If one says your father is a foolish man judging from the type of comment you make they will ban the person but sincerely you self reason am.

Does your comment not imply that you are a lunatic n rightly deserve to be beaten to death for such a foolish n senseless comment.

But ur usselesss Father is a foolish man now.... wasted of space.... ediiot... Zone B... ur mother suppose to swallow you.... to avoid this embarrassment of a human being.... enjoy ur slavery... John snow
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Prince001(m): 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:
I hope tinubu knows his enemies trying to sabotage his 2023 ambitions. They're his brothers of same tribe but they don't like his religion.

Yoruba Christians be like we will not allow tinubu to continue been too powerful. We are brothers and tribe first but we will plots against our Muslim brothers. We will do it indiscretions. Create Amotekun recruite only christians, ban hijab, attack there Muslim brothers in the North, while we will continue shouting been Yoruba is the first cardinal. Not religion.

It seems Naija people enjoys suffering and smiling a lot cos I can't just understand why someone with good heart will ever want Tinubu to be president. Why just why?
Are u guys not tired of this recycling looters and heartless politicians?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Oddwizard: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Win ur self data.... listen to glo unlimited....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlu1RoSE0-0
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by autonomous22: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
Officialgarri:
APC all the way.... Just that Obaseki had no choice.

Very soon, Goodluck Jonathan will join us

So upon d insecurity and increase in crime rate that's currently happening in dis APC controlled govt, u still v d guts to chant APC.. And I guess ppl like u would still cast vote for them again...

Ur type deserves to b lynched...
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by RexTramadol1: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:
I hope tinubu knows his enemies trying to sabotage his 2023 ambitions. They're his brothers of same tribe but they don't like his religion.

Yoruba Christians be like we will not allow tinubu to continue been too powerful. We are brothers and tribe first but we will plots against our Muslim brothers. We will do it indiscretions. Create Amotekun recruite only christians, ban hijab, attack there Muslim brothers in the North, while we will continue shouting been Yoruba is the first cardinal. Not religion.

Na you Dey top Agority table
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by chamboy(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:

oga you omo inna. True omo ibile does not see Tinubu any different
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by gotnel: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Congratulations to Arakunrin Akeredolu.
Make sure you eat less this term.
Play a more mature game of power
Let your developmental projects be the best that will speak louder when you finally bow out of power.
Congratulations
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by osascybog(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Masterkernel1: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
tutudesz:

Igbo woman with a useless husband undecided

If your father was half the man Akeredolu is, you won't be online throwing tantrums.
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by tutudesz: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
Masterkernel1:

If your father was half the man Akeredolu is, you won't be online throwing tantrums.
Coming from a low self-esteem fool undecided who feels owning a iPhone is an Achievements grin Guy thank god for social media O! Because anybody can claim to be anything cry
Now what makes Akeredolu a full man I guess your dad must be twice the man he his abi undecided
Try relaxing when online cool

Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Masterkernel1: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
tutudesz:

Coming from a low self-esteem fool undecided who feels owning a iPhone is an Achievements grin Guy thank god for social media O! Because anybody can claim to be anything cry
Now what makes Akeredolu a full man I guess your dad must be twice the man he his abi undecided
Try relaxing when online cool

I'm not the one responsible for your emptiness. I don't boost of material stuffs, but you see the amount of bile and indignation you bear is awfully unhealthy to survive.
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by tutudesz: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I'm not the one responsible for your emptiness. I don't boost of material stuffs, but you see the amount of bile and indignation you bear is awfully unhealthy to survive.

You don't boost of material stuffs undecided
"I don't talk too much, if you're not convinced, I will add more to show you, that I'm off your radar"
"Hahhahah... I won't blame you, I guess you think you're talking to Iya Tunde, It's unsafe exposing our finances on internet, if not, you will be left shocked"
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Masterkernel1: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
tutudesz:

You don't boost of material stuffs undecided
"I don't talk too much, if you're not convinced, I will add more to show you, that I'm off your radar"
"Hahhahah... I won't blame you, I guess you think you're talking to Iya Tunde, It's unsafe exposing our finances on internet, if not, you will be left shocked"

Kindly revert to what led to that, don't quote me out of context.
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by tutudesz: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Kindly revert to what led to that, don't quote me out of context.
You were boosting to proof a point to someone, that you were richer than him undecided
Boosting is boosting simple Mr iPhone owner tongue
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by Masterkernel1: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
tutudesz:

You were boosting to proof a point to someone, that you were richer than him undecided
Boosting is boosting simple Mr iPhone owner tongue

Like I said earlier, I'm not responsible for your bile.
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by tutudesz: 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Like I said earlier, I'm not responsible for your bile.
grin Goodnight Mr iPhone owner
Re: Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration by OKVALLY: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2021
Edo no be Lagos ooo
Ondo na Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 / Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West / Armed Bandits Inspect An Abandoned Military Hardware (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.