Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Looking For Red Sokoto Goat - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For Red Sokoto Goat (987 Views)

Goat Gets A Bag Stuck On Its Head, Causes Commotion (Video) / Famine Looms As Sokoto Traders Flood Niger Republic’s Markets With Local Rice / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Red Sokoto Goat by Chibueze775(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
please goat farmers, I want to purchase red sokoto goat kids for my farm and I don't want to travel to north, where can I get it in Eastern Nigeria. I just need like 5 does and 1 buck. pls help me out. Or any idea where I can pay on point of delivery
Re: Looking For Red Sokoto Goat by elysian777: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Am in the Western part of the country though,its availble here
Re: Looking For Red Sokoto Goat by cattlefarming01: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2021
How To Fatten Goat For A Shorter Period For More Profit

Livestock-Zyme is fortified with enzymes which ensures your animals to absorb nutrients from feed and fully utilize it for increase in growth within the shortest possible time to help you reduce your cost of feeding which boost your profit.

With the application of Livestock-Zyme, better feed utilization for growth, zero mortality for your animals and more income for you

HOW TO USE
Simply add 1 capful of livestock-zyme into 40litres of water or 1 bottle of livestock-zyme liquid feed into 2,400litres of water and feed normally.

For Delivery Of Product Contact 08033492090

To learn more about our products www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: Looking For Red Sokoto Goat by Chibueze775(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
elysian777:
Am in the Western part of the country though,its availble here
which state please pls
Re: Looking For Red Sokoto Goat by Chibueze775(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2021
cattlefarming01:
How To Fatten Goat For A Shorter Period For More Profit

Livestock-Zyme is fortified with enzymes which ensures your animals to absorb nutrients from feed and fully utilize it for increase in growth within the shortest possible time to help you reduce your cost of feeding which boost your profit.

With the application of Livestock-Zyme, better feed utilization for growth, zero mortality for your animals and more income for you

HOW TO USE
Simply add 1 capful of livestock-zyme into 40litres of water or 1 bottle of livestock-zyme liquid feed into 2,400litres of water and feed normally.

For Delivery Of Product Contact 08033492090

To learn more about our products www.zenithenergyenzyme.com
how much pls
Re: Looking For Red Sokoto Goat by cattlefarming01: 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
N5,000 for delivery of product kindly contact us on 08033492090
Chibueze775:
how much pls
Re: Looking For Red Sokoto Goat by cattlefarming01: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2021
N5,000
Chibueze775:
how much pls

(1) (Reply)

Unimaginable Harvest; How to have a Bumper Fish Harvest without Changing Water! / Corn Flaking Mill And Flour Milling Technology And Working Flow / BUY MAX OF 2O BIRDS / #2500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.