Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Woman Whose Fiancé Snatched The Wig, Engagement Ring And Slippers Denied It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Whose Fiancé Snatched The Wig, Engagement Ring And Slippers Denied It (328 Views)

I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / Woman Whose Fiancé Snatched The Wig, Engagement Ring Etc Speaks Out (video) / She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Whose Fiancé Snatched The Wig, Engagement Ring And Slippers Denied It by Yomi4reel: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
The woman who was captured in a viral video being humiliated by her fiancé has spoken.

Over the weekend, the lady was at Jabi Lake Mall with a man when her fiancé walked up to them, confronted her, then snatched the wig he bought her from her head. He also took her slippers and her engagement ring and stormed off (see here).

In a new video posted online, the lady admitted that her man overreacted by collecting all he gave her but she begged Nigerians to stop alleging that she was cheating on her fiancé.

She said she was not caught in a compromising position and doesn't want Nigerians giving her a bad name.

She begged people not to drive her to depression. She added that she now understands why people commit suicide.

Watch her react in the video below:https://wahalablog.com/woman-whose-fiance-snatched-the-wig-engagement-ring-and-slippers-he-gave-her-after-he-found-her-with-another-man-in-a-mall-speaks-video/

Re: Woman Whose Fiancé Snatched The Wig, Engagement Ring And Slippers Denied It by Spending123: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
SMAN we move

Re: Woman Whose Fiancé Snatched The Wig, Engagement Ring And Slippers Denied It by DSC7: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Their Love matters.......

E no concern me ahbeg.....

Re: Woman Whose Fiancé Snatched The Wig, Engagement Ring And Slippers Denied It by DSC7: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
It is well........

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose Fiancé Snatched The Wig, Engagement Ring And Slippers Denied It by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nigerians are something else

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose Fiancé Snatched The Wig, Engagement Ring And Slippers Denied It by debbydams(f): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Toor
Re: Woman Whose Fiancé Snatched The Wig, Engagement Ring And Slippers Denied It by stevebond007(m): 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
And we no even see her face before.

(1) (Reply)

Money Ritual Story / Try To Settle Petty Fight ASAP In Your Relationship / Who Will Teach Me How To Toast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.