Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) (79710 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
I wished she killed him, such a weak man shouldn't be breathing

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by mccloud224(m): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
well it's ok, have a nice life grandpa

Go wash your jss3 uniform kiddo and please don't wake your parents up. Its almost 11pm and your ass being flogged mercilessly wouldn't sit well on my conscience.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
This guy is a stupid weakling. Goat is even better than him. Mumu boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
I will make sure I break her leg forever .. or I will make sure I comot her two front teeth or I will make sure that I panel beat her sotey she no go fit stand up for 6 years , I will give her a mark she will show her grand daughter .. I will not kill her but I will show her death younger brother ..

Nonsense , even if my own sister do this , she’s a gonna not to talk of useless girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nimrod81: 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This type of well-trained guys are rare.
The type that have been brainwashed to accept the faulty cliché that a real man must never put a lady in her place even when the situation calls for it.

This is the omega-male type that will rather watch a lady stab him than lay a finger on her in self defence.

He should please apologize to her for hiding the knives from her in the heat of her rage.
He should also ask her to forgive him for not giving her his other ear to 'panel-beat'.

He should then take a loan and buy another TV set and IPhone to present to her for destruction as a proof of his repentance.

Every man needs a woman who loves and worships him. One who will never want to share or let them go.
So if an ordinary girlfriend loved him this much to go ballistic just because she found out he was cheating then he needs her in his life as his wife.

She is his wife material and he is our posterboy of a SIMPle mistake of a male.
Great analysis man... Two bottles of beer for you man...
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Brian47(m): 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
God forbid
Simp
Simp ass Nigga
I go break the girl teeth if she try that one
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by abimic(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
A woman would have evaluated her boyfriend to try this shit, no woman dare try this with me, I would put her where she belongs.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by 2kurupt(m): 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ordinary girlfriend, weak azz nika angry

Rather than getting that potential psychopath arrested and squeezed to the last dime in repaying damages, he is there telling tales by moonlight
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
I don’t know why mynd44 keeps coming up to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I’m thinking o
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

She dey ment!?

Any bitch go try that shit with me!?.

But truth be told that niggarr is a bitch ass, ain't no girls dragging real niggarrs like that.

Fvck!

That's properties worth close to $1500 been damaged.

but ain't no fvcking bitch trying that shit with me.

You dey see me steady light my kpoli gan, you dey fear! When the bitch no ment!?
asin I just see d news ehn
Ogbeni nah once I run go my watsap go clear all chat

I cover my plot of land with d blood of Jesus
iPhone 12 wey I buy 530k
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Gideons708: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The type that have been brainwashed to accept the faulty cliché that a real man must never put a lady in her place even when the situation calls for it.

This is the omega-male type that will rather watch a lady stab him than lay a finger on her in self defence.

He should please apologize to her for hiding the knives from her in the heat of her rage.
He should also ask her to forgive him for not giving her his other ear to 'panel-beat'.

He should then take a loan and buy another TV set and IPhone to present to her for destruction as a proof of his repentance.

Every man needs a woman who loves and worships him. One who will never want to share or let them go.
So if an ordinary girlfriend loved him this much to go ballistic just because she found out he was cheating then he needs her in his life as his wife.

This mad man is back.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by prodige001: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
she'll pay...

and I fvcking mean it... she's gonna pay me my damn phone and TV when she's done paying then we gonna talk abt the the relationship... least I forget ama file domestic violence case...
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Platony(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
For what? That woman no fit, u must collect stab for hand. angry
Bitchh azz niggur!!
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by JordanMichael(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
tellwisdom:
Nigerian gurls? Huh?? # Spits angry

They are not contributing anything meaning full, yet breaking gadgets sad
My broda their mata taya me aswear! Am thinking of breaking up with my gf right now. Their dependant is outta this world

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by 2loadedguy: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the comment of the decade.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by deavicky(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
I tot this can only happen in the white man's land. Ni never tot of something like this can happen in this abule.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by pizzzy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

which kind useless love be dat one day she go tear the document of the life changing contact wey dem give you all because she dey suspect say you dey knack ur new secretary. Any woman dat can smashing ma stuff i no need am
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ..imagine...pusyy asss niggarrrz everywhere!
No bitch can try this shit with me .....because first of all I don't do love and relationship.....so no vagina person will think he owns me......love and relationship are for pussy asss niggarrrz
We real niggarrrrs don't do relationship, emotions and love....we don't belong to a particular woman...we belongs to everybody and we belong to nobody
We real niggarrrrs swim shaperly and move on...

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe
nice mentor
Real Niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by PrettyOmanyo(f): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
A Nigerian man has been left in great pains after his girlfriend allegedly smashed his new iPhone 12 and plasma TV, Igbere TV reports.

His girlfriend had accused him of cheating on her before carrying out the act.

Trouble started after the said girlfriend went through her boyfriend's chats and discovered some supposed 'evidence'.

The cheating boyfriend, who announced the development to the man he bought the phone from, alleged the girlfriend manhandled him.

He said he was lucky to have escaped death as the girlfriend went to the kitchen looking for a knife but luckily he hid it earlier.

The boyfriend added that the girlfriend hit him so hard and kicked him on his nose and ears, leaving him seriously bleeding.

See photos and screenshots of their conversation after the cut...
This Kind boy friend na 100 yards Husband material..Luminouz come and see o.make u d learn I d plan to break ur phone in Future lemme see what will happen ����
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by cybernaut(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Good girls likes bad boys and bad girls likes good boys . She see the guy as inferior type not a Mafian.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by pizzzy(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
To God who made me i go beat her up she go tell me if na because of only her puna my parents circumcise me
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
PrettyOmanyo:

This Kind boy friend na 100 yards Husband material..Luminouz come and see o.make u d learn I d plan to break ur phone in Future lemme see what will happen ����
Babe wassup
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by luminouz(m): 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
PrettyOmanyo:

I go beat the universe comot ya body.... cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by PrettyOmanyo(f): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
ZIINI:

Babe wassup
Am fine dear and You
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by PrettyOmanyo(f): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
luminouz:

I go beat the universe comot ya body.... cheesy
Be Romantic for Once nah..
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by heendrix(m): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
TheRedpillguy:
Hehe stood there why she slapped him until his ears blead then went straight and broke the Tv and his phone. That's the parts that gets me.

I honestly believe nature plays a role in partnering people. This can only be divine. Cus by any chance if it was me. You will see a different headline.

Lol
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
PrettyOmanyo:

Am fine dear and You
I'm good babe
You kinda look pretty cool to me
If you don't mind can I get your contact on a dead thread
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by luminouz(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
PrettyOmanyo:

Be Romantic for Once nah..

Ok babe...

Yinmu wink
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by luminouz(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
ZIINI:

I'm good babe
You kinda look pretty cool to me
If you don't mind can I get your contact on a dead thread

Lmaoooooo

I see you hommie smiley
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo

I see you hommie smiley
Bad guy grin
How far nw
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by heendrix(m): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
mccloud224:

Na becos of shemales like you the word SIMP was created. Wimp,Simp,Sissy....Na niggas like you woman go use 2 by 4 smash your brains scatter...you go still carry your dying self go make report for police station as "real man" wey u be.

Pussified feminazi bitch ass nigga. You are a failed man. If I was Hitler, na your type them go shot die as inferior specie....I ain't joking.

Wimp.

in trying to sound intelligent you sounded rather stupid cuz I doubt you know how to read undecided
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by luminouz(m): 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
ZIINI:

Bad guy grin
How far nw
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.