Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) (79708 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Shormiey(m): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This type of well-trained guys are rare.
The type that have been brainwashed to accept the faulty cliché that a real man must never put a lady in her place even when the situation calls for it.

This is the omega-male type that will rather watch a lady stab him than lay a finger on her in self defence.

He should please apologize to her for hiding the knives from her in the heat of her rage.
He should also ask her to forgive him for not giving her his other ear to 'panel-beat'.

He should then take a loan and buy another TV set and IPhone to present to her for destruction as a proof of his repentance.

Every man needs a woman who loves and worships him. One who will never want to share or let them go.
So if an ordinary girlfriend loved him this much to go ballistic just because she found out he was cheating then he needs her in his life as his wife.

She is his wife material and he is our posterboy of a SIMPle mistake of a male.
You've said it all
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by PrettyOmanyo(f): 12:06am On Feb 25, 2021
ZIINI:

I'm good babe
You kinda look pretty cool to me
If you don't mind can I get your contact on a dead thread
Smiles
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by PrettyOmanyo(f): 12:07am On Feb 25, 2021
luminouz:

Ok babe...

Yinmu wink
Gud nyt ooo
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Hamiltonii: 12:08am On Feb 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ..imagine...pusyy asss niggarrrz everywhere!
No bitch can try this shit with me .....because first of all I don't do love and relationship.....so no vagina person will think he owns me......love and relationship are for pussy asss niggarrrz
We real niggarrrrs don't do relationship, emotions and love....we don't belong to a particular woman...we belongs to everybody and we belong to nobody
We real niggarrrrs swim shaperly and move on...

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe
Some foolish guys like spending on whores in the name of relationship. A woman who has other guys in the dark. I do pay-as-you-go.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by nnamx4u: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2021
The future is what again?
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by seyz91(m): 12:41am On Feb 25, 2021
no mind OP

making the white rice look jollof to us undecided
GeneralPula:
That phone is iPhone 11, not 12..
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Judybash93(m): 12:47am On Feb 25, 2021
Let's turn the table now and see wetin go happen... The guy messed up by cheating but nna men, why will a lady go to the extent of destroying the guy's property because he cheated? He should have defended himself... She slapped him till his ears bled? Niggaaaaa no
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 25, 2021
Nigeria girls are a useless and worthless piece of shiiiiiiit

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by beautyshlomie: 1:59am On Feb 25, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
A Nigerian man has been left in great pains after his girlfriend allegedly smashed his new iPhone 12 and plasma TV, Igbere TV reports.

His girlfriend had accused him of cheating on her before carrying out the act.

Trouble started after the said girlfriend went through her boyfriend's chats and discovered some supposed 'evidence'.

The cheating boyfriend, who announced the development to the man he bought the phone from, alleged the girlfriend manhandled him.

He said he was lucky to have escaped death as the girlfriend went to the kitchen looking for a knife but luckily he hid it earlier.

The boyfriend added that the girlfriend hit him so hard and kicked him on his nose and ears, leaving him seriously bleeding.

See photos and screenshots of their conversation after the cut...
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by imagrg(m): 2:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Marry her to your own peril.
The next thing would be applying sniper to your food and you can't come here again to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by OyinO: 2:20am On Feb 25, 2021
When you're a useless simp, one day you'll be killed like a frog when she brings a new knife.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by unmask: 3:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Stop the act too. Split from her now, no matter how sweet her pleas sound in your ears after she's calmed. She could end up taking your life if you eventually get married and then, it would be too late to act and she'd blame it on the devil after her arrest
why are you guys still thinking about the relationship.....he should be looking at how to make her pay for assault and the broken TV
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by pattye5601: 4:01am On Feb 25, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
A Nigerian man has been left in great pains after his girlfriend allegedly smashed his new iPhone 12 and plasma TV, Igbere TV reports.

Trouble started after the said girlfriend went through her boyfriend's chats and discovered some supposed 'evidence'.

The cheating boyfriend, who announced the development to the man he bought the phone from, alleged the girlfriend manhandled him.

He said he was lucky to have escaped death as the girlfriend went to the kitchen looking for a knife but luckily he hid it earlier.

The boyfriend added that the girlfriend hit him so hard and kicked him on his nose and ears, leaving him seriously bleeding.

See photos and screenshots of their conversation after the cut...
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Victor6998: 4:39am On Feb 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ..imagine...pusyy asss niggarrrz everywhere!
No bitch can try this shit with me .....because first of all I don't do love and relationship.....so no vagina person will think he owns me......love and relationship are for pussy asss niggarrrz
We real niggarrrrs don't do relationship, emotions and love....we don't belong to a particular woman...we belongs to everybody and we belong to nobody
We real niggarrrrs swim shaperly and move on...

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by SoftChordz: 4:45am On Feb 25, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
No matter what, you should never lay your hands on a woman.
why do I feel like stumping you into coma......
I don't believe in that trash of never laying hands on a woman.. I'll never Kay hand on kids I love kids a lot but a grown female that acts like a bitchh before you say jack I'm all up inside her head faster than speed of light.
Girls observe u and from there they know how to treat you. if they perceive u as a weakling they will treat u as one I swear on everything I love if this said girl is my girlfriend this is the last thing she will think of. I hate violence because I overdo when I lose my cool that's why I warm whoever is about to make me lose my cool be u a guy or a girl. if u act like a lady and talk I'll listen n respect u and do whatever to make it up to u but if u want to act like a mad bitchh I'll show u what true madness with no brake really is to the point you'll never treat another guy that way.
all my life no woman has ever raised hand to slap me let alone destroy my property, you no like ur life abi ur hands m, legs or what? to risk touching my property be u guy or girl ? mtcheeew
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by witworth(m): 5:23am On Feb 25, 2021
The girl is not yet ripe for marriage regardless of her age.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:29am On Feb 25, 2021
WHY CHEAT
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Mmgboji(m): 5:30am On Feb 25, 2021
Ordinary girlfriend. Not even wife ooo
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by lookingfly: 5:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Oga arrest the idiot make she pay you. Next time she go get sense. If you no do this thing wey i tell you, then all the names them call up there suites you.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by chimeremodlyn: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

She dey ment!?

Any bitch go try that shit with me!?.

But truth be told that niggarr is a bitch ass, ain't no girls dragging real niggarrs like that.

Fvck!

That's properties worth close to $1500 been damaged.

but ain't no fvcking bitch trying that shit with me.

You dey see me steady light my kpoli gan, you dey fear! When the bitch no ment!?
Dey blow grammar
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2021
hmm
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2021
You for slap slap rubbish commot for her mouth....
She think say e easy to buy anything for Nigeria
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by olufemi7onifade: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

conversation after the cut...

@Abdulazess99, Trying to Dm you, pls contact me. olufemi7onifade@gmail.com
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by yenereal(m): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2021
mccloud224:

Na becos of shemales like you the word SIMP was created. Wimp,Simp,Sissy....Na niggas like you woman go use 2 by 4 smash your brains scatter...you go still carry your dying self go make report for police station as "real man" wey u be.

Pussified feminazi bitch ass nigga. You are a failed man. If I was Hitler, na your type them go shot die as inferior specie....I ain't joking.

Wimp.

Mr. Man, go back to school. And please, start from JS3. It seems you didn't catch the flow of what the guy was trying to say. If your brain is now okay, read his comment, this time slowly.
You people will just jump from nowhere after smoking igbo with empty stomach and be insulting people on NL. The guy was sarcastic and undoubtedly, you didn't catch the flow. At least the over 800 likes he got should have told you the guy made a point. You are lucky because Nwaamaikpe doesn't respond to mentions, if not, your own case would have been a final knockout. SMH.

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by FimzyTalker: 7:47am On Feb 25, 2021
angry angry

Mo Ma Na Weray Si La Ara
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by lahizak: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This type of well-trained guys are rare.
The type that have been brainwashed to accept the faulty cliché that a real man must never put a lady in her place even when the situation calls for it.

This is the omega-male type that will rather watch a lady stab him than lay a finger on her in self defence.

He should please apologize to her for hiding the knives from her in the heat of her rage.
He should also ask her to forgive him for not giving her his other ear to 'panel-beat'.

He should then take a loan and buy another TV set and IPhone to present to her for destruction as a proof of his repentance.

Every man needs a woman who loves and worships him. One who will never want to share or let them go.
So if an ordinary girlfriend loved him this much to go ballistic just because she found out he was cheating then he needs her in his life as his wife.

She is his wife material and he is our posterboy of a SIMPle mistake of a male.
You no even say make he carry out of his house and lock d door immediately she start, ur own suggestion na 4 him to panel beat d hell out of her and u rly blive u are a real man. I pity ur wife and children. No man should be slapped and kicked but we much stronger so we can avoid dat without turning to animals
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by OKVALLY: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2021
Why are you cheating, do they have sugar or honey in their pussy.
Nonsense, you deserve more than that.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2021
PrettyOmanyo:

Smiles
Lol are you in IB?
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

....and its gay couples that dont act in a fit of jealous rage abi?
Leave her, their's are even worse because there's no taboo in fighting back especially lesbians
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by guy222: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2021
Make she try this nonsense on some of us, she go chop beating like person wey steal phone for computer village. Nonsensical and idiotical idiot. The guy is a mumu somebody.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by rollandben(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2021
Oga, you really tried, a man like you is very rare,your love for her is even more than that love of Jesus for mankind. please next time never you hide any harmful object from her, most especially when she is on rage. Rounds of applause for you but I hope you won't perish on her kpekus someday! God has already grant you your life time desire...Please maintain her

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Jodera: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2021
lahizak:

You no even say make he carry out of his house and lock d door immediately she start, ur own suggestion na 4 him to panel beat d hell out of her and u rly blive u are a real man. I pity ur wife and children. No man should be slapped and kicked but we much stronger so we can avoid dat without turning to animals
Oga read well and stop falling your hand abeg.

Just try and read it again... This time SLOWLY

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.