Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

God's Plan For Each Human Being If We Would Believe In His Son Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Plan For Each Human Being If We Would Believe In His Son Jesus Christ (107 Views)

God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Plan For Each Human Being If We Would Believe In His Son Jesus Christ by ochibuogwu5: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
"For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:11-13 ampc)

1 Like

Re: God's Plan For Each Human Being If We Would Believe In His Son Jesus Christ by ochibuogwu5: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
"Jesus sent out these twelve, charging them, Go nowhere among the Gentiles and do not go into any town of the Samaritans;

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as you go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand!

8 Cure the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely (without pay) you have received, freely (without charge) give.

9 Take no gold nor silver nor [even] copper money in your purses (belts);

10 And do not take a provision bag or a wallet for a collection bag for your journey, nor two undergarments, nor sandals, nor a staff; for the workman deserves his support (his living, his food).

11 And into whatever town or village you go, inquire who in it is deserving, and stay there [at his house] until you leave [that vicinity].

12 As you go into the house, give your greetings and wish it well.

13 Then if indeed that house is deserving, let come upon it your peace [that is, freedom from all the distresses that are experienced as the result of sin]. But if it is not deserving, let your peace return to you.

14 And whoever will not receive and accept and welcome you nor listen to your message, as you leave that house or town, shake the dust [of it] from your feet.

15 Truly I tell you, it shall be more tolerable on the day of judgment for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah than for that town."
(Matthew 10:5-15 ampc)
Re: God's Plan For Each Human Being If We Would Believe In His Son Jesus Christ by ochibuogwu5: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
"When they had preached the good news (Gospel) to that town and made disciples of many of the people, they went back to Lystra and Iconium and Antioch,

22 Establishing and strengthening the souls and the hearts of the disciples, urging and warning and encouraging them to stand firm in the faith, and [telling them] that it is through many hardships and tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God.

23 And when they had appointed and ordained elders for them in each church with prayer and fasting, they committed them to the Lord in Whom they had come to believe [being full of joyful trust that He is the Christ, the Messiah].

24 Then they went through Pisidia and arrived at Pamphylia.

25 And when they had spoken the Word in Perga [the doctrine concerning the attainment through Christ of salvation in the kingdom of God], they went down to Attalia;

26 And from there they sailed back to Antioch, where they had [first] been commended to the grace of God for the work which they had [now] completed.

27 Arriving there, they gathered the church together and declared all that God had accomplished with them and how He had opened to the Gentiles a door of faith [in Jesus as the Messiah, through Whom we obtain salvation in the kingdom of God].

28 And there they stayed no little time with the disciples."
(Acts 14:21-28 ampc)

(1) (Reply)

Full Album Download: Igbala De By Iyabo Owu / When Prophet Muhammad Son Die -12 Rules Muslims Should Live By! Uploaded Mar 1, / Let Your Heart Ponder On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.