Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

We're In God's Simulation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We're In God's Simulation (111 Views)

My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Beware! We're In The End-times! People Can Read Your Mind! / How I Built My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're In God's Simulation by Conners(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
God is all knowing,He knows the past, present and future.If I'm not mistaken He commanded us to multiply the earth.

WHY?
Why did or does He want us to multiply,are we test subjects in His simulation,since He already knows multiplying will lead to the age of sin and lust we are now so why did He command us to still multiply.
Or maybe this simulation of His is to get data for the new world He will build after end time or for heaven maybe.

Bible scholars come and share your views and opinions
Re: We're In God's Simulation by Monogamy: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin

We human also create robot which are progressing into advance level
Re: We're In God's Simulation by Conners(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

We human also create robot which are progressing into advance level
I missed your point
Re: We're In God's Simulation by Monogamy: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Conners:
I missed your point

If Aliens truly exist, then there is possibility of them to be more intelligent than human being.

What if earth is like a reality Tv show for those more intelligent being to watch and learn from?

If Robot could have their own thinking, they might have probably ask the same question you just asked..

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Chosen Thee In The Furnace Of Affliction." / 48 Hrs Prayer Chain For Leah Sharibu - Join If You Believe And Spread The Word / The Peace Of The Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.