Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,714 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! (38782 Views)

Victorian Style Furniture Wholesale Trade Suppliers In Uk / Who Knows Her? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples (Photo) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by sharpwriter(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by TUNECHI86: 1:27am On Feb 28, 2021
Victorian was the only lady i genuinely admired here on nairaland, i didn’t get to talk with her but i noticed she’s got a good and accommodating spirit. May she rest in peace!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:37am On Feb 28, 2021
I watched in horror as what was supposed to be a condolence thread, where we grieve Victorian and celebrate her life well lived, became a trolling center because one nonentitiy decided to make it all about her

How miserable do you have to be pocohantas to desecrate this thread with insensitive comments? Once was not enough for you, but you just had to go on, deeper into the quagmire of your narcissism, just to justify yourself, . If you had nothing better to stay, then you should have used your idle opposable thumbs for something better.

She is gone!!! Pocohantas!!! You just couldn't let her enjoy the spotlight one last time could you? Even in death??

Let us grieve her in peace.

Let us honor her memory, and the life she lived online,whether they trolled her or not was inconsequential. THERE ARE NO ENEMIES IN DEATH.

People on this thread who have decided to give her insensitive word salad prevalence on this thread. You are just as bad. You should have starved her of attention. Which is no less than what she deserves. This is all I'll say on this topic.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:11am On Feb 28, 2021
Victorian, find peace in the bosom of the lord!!

Your smile and laughter, your cheerful spirit will be missed.

You were a hard-working woman, who went after what she wanted, lived a just life, kind to strangers and neighbors, that was you vivi.

The students you taught, the careers you helped start. The stories you had to share.

I toast to your life, to the lives you touched for the better when alive.

Cheers to being in a better place!! Cheers, because your struggle is over.!!

19 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Cutehector(m): 5:26am On Feb 28, 2021
SeunOshewaWife:
What!!!!

what is what? Why using your alternate grin

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Cutehector(m): 5:29am On Feb 28, 2021
Ishilove:
I just remembered that I thought about her in passing this past Sunday. It's like when a person is about to die, their spirits send out a broadcast message to all those who know them in one form or the other.
ha! Ishilove shocked
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
I watched in horror as what was supposed to be a condolence thread, where we grieve Victorian and celebrate her life well lived, became a trolling center because one nonentitiy decided to make it all about her

How miserable do you have to be pocohantas to desecrate this thread with insensitive comments? Once was not enough for you, but you just had to go on, deeper into the quagmire of your narcissism, just to justify yourself, . If you had nothing better to stay, then you should have used your idle opposable thumbs for something better.

She is gone!!! Pocohantas!!! You just couldn't let her enjoy the spotlight one last time could you? Even in death??

Let us honor her memory, and the life she lived online,whether they trolled her or not was inconsequential. THERE ARE NO ENEMIES IN DEATH.

People on this thread who have decided to give her insensitive word salad prevalence on this thread. You are just as bad. You should have starved her of attention. Which is no less than what she deserves. This is all I'll say on this topic.

Like I really don't understand that girl, Assuming she typed RIP and left this thread it won't be like this, I really wonder why someone will seek attention online like her life depends on it? it's just terrible. I've even advised her severally to abstain from what she does, but she will never listen.

she keeps complaining of people trolling her but she doesn't know she's the reason why people troll her

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:49am On Feb 28, 2021
Cutehector:
ha! Ishilove shocked
Abeg getttout! grin

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Cutehector(m): 6:19am On Feb 28, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Abeg getttout! grin
come and eat fried chicken. Biko i dont have strength
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:

grin

Lol.. like seriously? You mean you are really this STUP!D not to realise you are a reflection of the bolded in the RUBBISH you typed up there.

grin

You should have just typed three letters with punctuations marks R.I.P and move on as a justification of your suppose SANITY.

But lol, you have to sink deepest in the quagmire of your narcissism to satisfy your SELFISHNESS.

Your were watching all along lol only to come and vomit this SH!T.

Thank you for feeding us with your own insensitive word salad.

ODE! undecided Oya reply o, reply.....to further show how you regretted being the spot light.

"She is gone!!! Pocohantas!!! You just couldn't let her enjoy the spotlight one last time could you? Even in death?? "
lol

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE JEALOUS OF POCOHANTAS TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT FROM YOU WHILE YOU WATCH IN 'HORROR' WAITING FOR THE VERY END SO THAT YOU COULD WIN THE SPOT LIGHT TO YOURSELF. (you already have 8 likes so far you are surely going to get a lot more to make you happy, DrFunmisticGlow)

Abi what is the meaning of this your post. Your way of starving her of attention? A condolence to the dead or a provocation for a brawl?

4 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2021
Cutehector:
come and eat fried chicken. Biko i dont have strength
I only eat barbecued chicken, Oya go and make it. grin
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2021
Cutehector:
what is what? Why using your alternate grin
You see how jobless that girl can be, she creates account for fun trolling men on here, maybe she forgot to switch to her zor moniker cheesycheesy

very jobless attention seeking girl.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 28, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Victorian, find peace in the bosom of the lord!!

Your smile and laughter, your cheerful spirit will be missed.

You were a hard-working woman, who went after what she wanted, lived a just life, kind to strangers and neighbors, that was you vivi.

The students you taught, the careers you helped start. The stories you had to share.

I toast to your life, to the lives you touched for the better when alive.

Cheers to being in a better place!! Cheers, because your struggle is over.!!

Ode! undecided If this was the only thing you posted here after watching in horror it would have justified that you are better, infact the best but you ended up becoming the WORST.

You should have used your idle opposable thumbs for something better instead of coming here to show your STUPIDITY.

[b]POCOHANTAS [/b]has learnt her lesson and moved on.
pocohantas:
How hard is it to post with one’s main? Na fear abi wetin?

Abeg, me sef have stopped replying people I don’t like. Make people wey no like me, ignore and starve me of attention. I need to be starved now that I am ALIVE.

Point made, on to the next one...

grin She was watching in horror lol.

4 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Cutehector(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You see how jobless that girl can be, she creates account for fun trolling men on here, maybe she forgot to switch to her zor moniker cheesycheesy

very jobless attention seeking girl.
cheesy
thats not zzor cheesy
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Cutehector(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I only eat barbecued chicken, Oya go and make it. grin
shun sir!!!
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2021
Cutehector:
thats not z.zor cheesy
I don't believe bro, that girl is very jobless, she has another moniker named warrgidanairalâ, check the moniker yourself. all her topics are about penis. cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I don't believe bro, that girl is very jobless, she has another moniker named warrgidanairalâ, check the moniker yourself. all her topics are about penis. cheesycheesy
na me dey tell u say no be zor be that.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2021
Cutehector:
na me dey tell u say no be zor be that.
Perhaps, you might be new to Nairaland, you don't know what's happening.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Perhaps, you might be new to Nairaland, you don't know what's happening.
i give up on you bro. Check my profile. I no be ya mate

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by SeunOshewaWife(f): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2021
Cutehector:
what is what? grin

Sharaap there. sad
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Cutehector(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2021
SeunOshewaWife:

Sharaap there. sad
shhhhh respect the dead . Unless you want victorian to hunt you
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2021
Cutehector:
i give up on you bro. Check my profile. I no be ya mate
Lolz see this one, you just registered 2014 and you are making mouth? what about me that have been on this forum since 2007? oh or it's because I deactivated my old moniker right? cheesy
don't let this my moniker deceive you, I've been on this forum since the days of idowuogbo, 190théclown and the rest, so know your mate
cheesycheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ishilove: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2021
Cutehector:
ha! Ishilove shocked
It's the truth. A friend died of cancer last month, and even though I hadn't chatted with her in a very long time, I suddenly found myself thinking of her one day. Three days later she died.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Cutehector(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2021
Ishilove:

It's the truth. A friend died of cancer last month, and even though I hadn't chatted with her in a very long time, I suddenly found myself thinking of her one day. Three days later she died.
abeg ooooo. If i be ya friend i go japa

3 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lolz see this one, you just registered 2014 and you are making mouth? what about me that have been on this forum since 2007? oh or it's because I deactivated my old moniker right? cheesy
don't let this my moniker deceive you, I've been on this forum since the days of idowuogbo, 190théclown and the rest, so know your mate
cheesycheesy
see goat wey dey drag knowledge of account. Oya what if na me dey operate that account now.. Chai this boy sef. I don tell you say no be zor dey operate that acc you no wan hear word..na so foolish people dey take fool themselves.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by bigjackass: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2021
sharpwriter:

I saw your comment and I was tempted to insult you but I won't.
It's kids with little life experiences and challenges that talk the way you did.

So because someone has a car and is rich means the person has gotten all his desire in life ba? And it means happily ever after abi?

Pray make you never see problem to let you know money can be useless in various situations.

A single life problem can make you run from pillar to post with your Dangote money for 20 years without solution and peace of mind, with prayers and help resulting in futility from so called strong deliverers.

It will be like film trick as the years count by and you just see that a whole 20/25 years have passed by and problem haven't been solved.

Just pray, so you won't know that money is not everything.
can you name one of such life's problems that dangote's money cannot solve, for we kids with little experiences to learn

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Babara1994(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:
Never liked her.
We don't like you too

4 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by 1Sharon(f): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2021
Babara1994:

We don't like you too

And who are you darling?
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Babara1994(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

And who are you darling?
We love Victorian, we don't love you. Face that lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by 1Sharon(f): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2021
Babara1994:

We love Victorian, we don't love you. Face that lipsrsealed

LOL..it would be hilarious if I go through ur post history and see you were one of those that insulted her
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2021
Cutehector:
[s]see goat wey dey drag knowledge of account. Oya what if na me dey operate that account now.. Chai this boy sef. I don tell you say no be zor dey operate that acc you no wan hear word..na so foolish people dey take fool themselves.[/s]
Young man, your foolishness no be here, the thing I hate about gullible people like you is that you can believe anything, go and lick zor yansh now, fvcking simp!cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Cutehector(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

LOL..it would be hilarious if I go through ur post history and see you were one of those that insulted her

you have time for worthless things o

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) / Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.