Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! (38325 Views)

Victorian Style Furniture Wholesale Trade Suppliers In Uk / Who Knows Her? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples (Photo) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by devlishGINGER(m): 6:06am On Feb 25, 2021
no this is not true! this can't happen to my Victorian cry wish I could wind back the hands of time.

No need to cherish luxuries
'cause everythin' come and go
Even the life that you have is borrowed
'Cause your not promised tomorrow

So live your life as if everyday's goin' be your last
Once you move forward can't go back
Best prepare to remove your past

'Cause ya gotta be willin' to pray
Yes there gotta be there gotta be a better way
Yes ya gotta be willing to pray

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 25, 2021

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by benhope222: 6:10am On Feb 25, 2021
This should hit Front page ASAP , where this man dey self . Lalasticlala
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by jasper83: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2021
Guys its true ooo, i checked for her name on Facebook and her demise is already on her page. So sad.

4 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 25, 2021
I just hope this isn't true. I also knew her here as far back 2014 with my old moniker. Damn this will be very sad if true.

I want to say here that there are people who left family to come to Lagos to hustle for a better life. So it's possible she may not have relatives in Lagos.

Please Lalasticlala, mynd44,mukina2, Seun,...... Please move this to front page so we can truly confirm.

Please she is a Nairalander for Christ's sake!!!
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Oblongata: 6:26am On Feb 25, 2021
light099:

You just came to the thread while I've been following the thread, instead of reading through first, you just came and immediately started jumping on mentions like a frog. Some of you kids here just like to argue for no reason. I've I stated anything against seeing a contact on her diary? That isn't my argument. My arguments are on some other details in the thread.

There's somewhere in the thread saying her neighbours claim there's one moniker on Nairaland who knows her details. Doesn't that sound surprising? Like they browse Nairaland with her?

Isn't the first thing to call the caretaker? Or the house doesn't have a caretaker? The landlord or caretaker should be held responsible, how would someone live in your house and you won't have the details.
Assuming it's a criminal case, how would the tenant be traced?
Old man you made no sense!
The op in question is not her neighbor, try and get the neighbor’s contact and channel your stupid questions there...

For now someone might be dead and needing the attention of her family before things get out of hands

Carry your Sherlock Holmes and go

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Oblongata: 6:29am On Feb 25, 2021
jasper83:
Guys its true ooo, i checked for her name on Facebook and her demise is already on her page. So sad.
If it is on Facebook then her family might have probably heard

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by devlishGINGER(m): 6:32am On Feb 25, 2021
this life is starting to get meaningless to me. nothing to gain

6 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Oblongata: 6:33am On Feb 25, 2021
devlishGINGER:
this life is starting to get meaningless to me. nothing to gain
Everything means nothing...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 25, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by dimexy247(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2021
Omg! Why?
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by faithugo64(f): 6:44am On Feb 25, 2021
This is very sad embarassed
Life is shorter than we all can imagine
Live each day as if it is your last

May God rest her soul

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:46am On Feb 25, 2021
I hope this isn't true? I've chatted with her severally few years ago with my old moniker (which has been deactivated), I just hope it's not real.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2021
....This life eeh. What a sad news.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2021
I hope this is not true. how did you managed to know?
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pozehnani(f): 6:50am On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:
Hello guys,

Please, is there anyone who knows this Nairalander outside Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/victorian

Her neighbours said she SLUMPED AND DIED in her house on Sunday. They said they don't know any of her relatives.

Her phone is locked and they're unable to access her contact list.

I'm posting this topic here with the hope that a friend who knows her family would see it and provide leads on how her family could be reached to claim her remains.

Anybody ??

What?? It's a lie!
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2021
jasper83:
what is her Facebook name?

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:

Here is what happened. She and I used to talk some years ago and she had written my number on a diary of her's because her phone was bad back then.

It was while the neighbours were rummaging through her stuff that they found the diary. They saw my name and felt that since it's a South-Southern one, maybe I was her family. They then called me.

There's no doubt about this as I was on the phone with the neighbors, mostly elderly men and women, yesterday. I told them how I met victorian on Nairaland and they asked that I put this out here with the hope that someone might know her relatives as they have zero information.

I hope these is not some prank, victorian is an orphan according to what she told me way back in our conversation here on NL.
@ a time the moniker funmistic treated her. can't remember probably. whoever knows funmistic new moniker can tag her maybe she has info.

5 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2021
larryjonze:

I hope these is not some prank, victorian is an orphan according to what she told me way back in our conversation here on NL.
@ a time the moniker funmistic treated her. can't remember probably. whoever knows funmistic new moniker can tag her maybe she has info.

What!!!!! An orphan? Truly this life no balance at all.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Kriss216: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2021
cry cry
This can't be true.

Victorian is one of girls I admire here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Oblongata: 7:04am On Feb 25, 2021
light099:

@Bolded, that's why I've been listing different fast options I thought the neighbor could take, except you weren't smart enough to understand. Go back to your cartoon channels and leave sensible arguments for people with brains.

@Bolded. Exactly, the more reason why I expect the neighbors to contact her care taker for her next of kin, or look for her ID's bearing her next of kin or communicate with people in her notifications or received calls, instead of looking for Nairaland moniker that knows her details or creating threads that may not be of urgent help.
OP has contact with her neighbors and he/she has been involved in the issue since, that's why he/she created this thread. Some things I or some other sensible people here say might be helpful. I've listed some valid options already.

That aside, when crime or something like this happens, first thing to be done is to call the agent or caretaker. It is the responsibility of the caretaker to account for each tenant, after which they immediately notify the Police.
Anybody that Doesn’t follow your stupid line of thought is a kid right? Typical local African...

The question is that is the Op the neighbor? Why are you castigating him? Ask the op for the neighbor’s number and call them to ask them all these stupid questions if you are so concerned...

So for your mind na only op dem call abi? Old man like you suppose done go back village na!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Oblongata:
Anybody that Doesn’t follow your stupid line of thought is a kid right? Typical local African...

The question is that is the Op the neighbor? Why are you castigating him? Ask the op for the neighbor’s number and call them to ask them all these stupid questions if you are so concerned...

So for your mind na only op dey call abi? Old man like you suppose done go back village na!

Please no insult. This is a very sad moment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pozehnani(f): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2021
light099:

You just came to the thread while I've been following the thread, instead of reading through first, you just came and immediately started jumping on mentions like a frog. Some of you kids here just like to argue for no reason. I've I stated anything against seeing a contact on her diary? That isn't my argument. My arguments are on some other details in the thread.

There's somewhere in the thread saying her neighbours claim there's one moniker on Nairaland who knows her details. Doesn't that sound surprising? Like they browse Nairaland with her?

Isn't the first thing to call the caretaker? Or the house doesn't have a caretaker? The landlord or caretaker should be held responsible, how would someone live in your house and you won't have the details.
Assuming it's a criminal case, how would the tenant be traced?

Come this man, you're the one jumping like a frog, while the guy you're mentioning is right. So go sit down.

You said something against the neighbors rummaging through her diary to get ops contact when you asked if they knew she was a nairalander to contact the guy.

Op didn't mention that the neighbors said they knew a nairalander. Someone else made that statement from here. Go and read from the beginning and stop parading your confused self all over the place. Been following as well and you're the frog here.

No offence.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by akaahs(m): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:
Hello guys,

Please, is there anyone who knows this Nairalander outside Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/victorian

Her neighbours said she SLUMPED AND DIED in her house on Sunday. They said they don't know any of her relatives.

Her phone is locked and they're unable to access her contact list.

I'm posting this topic here with the hope that a friend who knows her family would see it and provide leads on how her family could be reached to claim her remains.

Anybody ??
U can access the phone contact even as its been locked
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2021
TysonsCorner:

What!!!!! An orphan? Truly this life no balance at all.

whoever knows funmistic. new moniker she is a doctor, can tag her she might have some useful info. @imalma, cococandy , zzor , pocohantas
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by fergieboy: 7:12am On Feb 25, 2021
Wow very old member how come I didn’t know her

Maybe cox I don’t frequent this section like that

May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pozehnani(f): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2021
larryjonze:

Yea, she and funmiatice are like 5&6. I remember when they both attacked me sometime ago when I created post.

I think shes into organics skincare .now and her new moniker is a combo of funmi Skincare something Sha.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 25, 2021
light099:

Never knew she was an orphan, she was a good lady in here. R.I.P to her.
Sad! I think someone said it's on her Facebook page already, which means someone close to her should have heard.

She never made mention of having siblings tho, but i believe she go get relatives. that gurl went through a lot she does not deserve to die. may her soul rest in peace cry

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by stupidmod3: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2021
her number stop forming caring n call

Call/ Whatsapp :07036363881

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by udomonday: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2021
light099:

Oh no! I wish this isn't true. I knew her since many years ago on this forum and we had chats few times here.

Very friendly and lively lady. One of the few elderly, mature lady here.

Something doesn't look right. Her neighbours don't know her relatives.stop playing the detective.they found his number in her diary.not on nairaland.and the guy is so certain that she is dead.he should be taken in for more questioning.

And she doesn't also have friends who check on her? Or a fiance or boyfriend?

Even if they can't access her phone, at least maybe one of her relatives would have called her number.

What about her students in fashion school? None came to check her?

Or what about the agency form she filled when she took her accommodation. Go to her agent or caretaker and check the form she filled when taking her accommodation, her next of kin's contact should be there.

Her neighbors left all those but were looking for nairalanders about? How did they even know she's a Nairalander? How did they know that one moniker here knows her details? Does she browse her Nairaland page on a projector screen for her whole compound/neighbours to know which moniker she chats with or which moniker is closest to her?
This whole story isn't logical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.