Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,007 members, 7,849,067 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! (38611 Views)

Victorian Style Furniture Wholesale Trade Suppliers In Uk / Who Knows Her? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples (Photo) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Toks2008(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2021
Nooooooooooo

I just got the info now.

She is my very good friend off nairaland.

We communicate regularly but I have no clue she is late.

Oh myyyy GOD

This was her last post on Facebook just few days ago.

It is still hard for me to accept. Nah so people dey die?

6 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2021
Ishilove:

It's the truth. A friend died of cancer last month, and even though I hadn't chatted with her in a very long time, I suddenly found myself thinking of her one day. Three days later she died.
You may be a witch without knowing it. God will not give me a friend like you and please don't quote me back I take God beg you, before you remember me one day now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Toks2008(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2021
Ishilove:

It's the truth. A friend died of cancer last month, and even though I hadn't chatted with her in a very long time, I suddenly found myself thinking of her one day. Three days later she died.

Ishi abeg no let people begin fear you o.

Maybe these were just coincidences.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by dessycute(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
I don’t usually comments on threads but I don’t seem to understand why Nairalanders keep trying to outdo each other in trolling, religion bigotry and tribalism. I’m not sure most people realize there are so many opportunities available on this platform. This platform generates millions for some of us weekly, permit Me to say I can mention 10 monikers who are counting millions daily from this platform. Let’s all learn to tolerate each other, if a post or comment contradict your view, just simply ignore or drop your view without unnecessary arguments. As for the woman, may her soul find favor in God’s sight.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Toks2008(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
dessycute:
I don’t usually comments on threads but I don’t seem to understand why Nairalanders keep trying to outdo each other in trolling, religion bigotry and tribalism. I’m not sure most people realize there are so many opportunities available on this platform. This platform generates millions for some of us weekly, permit Me to say I can mention 10 monikers who are counting millions daily from this platform. Let’s all learn to tolerate each other, if a post or comment contradict your view, just simply ignore or drop your view without unnecessary arguments. As for the woman, may her soul find favor in God’s sight.

Millions weekly, millions daily.. Not even monthly..

Even Seun no make millions daily but what do I know? Anything is possible under the sun.

11 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Babara1994(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

LOL..it would be hilarious if I go through ur post history and see you were one of those that insulted her

Bleep off
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ishilove: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Toks2008:

Ishi abeg no let people begin fear you o.

Maybe these were just coincidences.
If they fear me then they are ignorant.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sixfeetbelle: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
LordKO:

God won't punish all of them. As usual, you won't stop being hypocritically crass and opportunistic, yet you wonder why you're always at the receiving end of trolling, bullying, reproving, etc. Stop being wannabe unblemished - everyone else but you and your type is always the problem.

One thing all of you who've one form of personality disorder or another or some form of terminal sickness have in common is delusional megalomania, which always makes all of you think that you've got a monopoly of everything pettiness, superiority, toxicity, etc. I don't hold brief for people who bully and troll others unjustly, but one thing is certain, you all are the cause of your agonies wittingly and unwittingly

I can't tell you I'm HIV positive and the next thing you do is spill it out on every comment you make, as a way to 'spite' me for being troublesome/stubborn. That is what these guys do here. That is what trolling is and they should be called out.

Peradventure, I die and someone who is close to me sees you typing 'good things' about me, they can only view you as a hypocrite. You can't claim fake solidarity with me and then gather up a chisel and a hammer to attack me at every turn.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sixfeetbelle: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bodyodour:
she has all these problems and she keeps trolling people. They give her own taste of medicine,she deactivates. Correct guys full here.

Don't use her health as a weapon of trolling. That's the message here. You can use anything you want but when it comes to personal boundaries, don't cross it. Family, health, mental problems, financial status.

6 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by nuelyoyo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Many times.

I learnt "fashion designing" from her for some months.

No more questions.
Can you please explain why fashion designing is in quotation marks?

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Vaiki(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Na wa o Vivi!! After plans of taking the fashion world from Maryland?? R.I.P cry cry

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by 1Sharon(f): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
Cutehector:
you have time for worthless things o

That quote applies to you too

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
pocohantas:

I know NL guys well enough to know their definition of “trolling” is having a view different from theirs. Not necessarily because you quote them incessantly.

Anyway, these correct guys should remain true to themselves, irrespective of which way it goes. That is what correct men do. No come change mouth, dey type epistle. That is my point.

Thanks a lot for this. I will keep it in mind. Didn’t even know things like this could be genetic. Why will sickness pass down from one generation to another naw? Nawa! cry
It's because life is absurd.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Bodyodour: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Don't use her health as a weapon of trolling. That's the message here. You can use anything you want but when it comes to personal boundaries, don't cross it. Family, health, mental problems, financial status.
you don't troll me and tell me how to return mine back. Troll is troll. You find the weakness you can capitalize on. Period!!

11 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Toks2008(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
LadySarah:
A certain Chii59 has been trolled out of nl last week on account of her sickle cell health status.While I don't know her nor holding brief for her as some them said it was a tit for tat thingy,its a call for us to be careful the jabs we throw at ppl.Some are just looking for a lil trigger to commit suicide.

Ppl who know her should call her pls.I fear for her.

I also think this late Victorian was too open with her issues on nl which weaponised the trolls .So many offline chats especially with guys and all.When it isn't even business related.

Well I'm not suppose to make reference to this but for the sake of your post I will.

I actually sent Chi a PM which I rarely do cos I have a policy of not sending PM to any nland lady.. But I did in her case not for anything else but to encourage her after I read where a guy was actually trolling and cyber bullying her cos she is SS and I was like Gosh! Who does that.

She reassured me that she is not so bothered with the trolling and I tried to belive her cos I know how depressed one can get when he or she is trolled by personal negative issues.

No matter what, in yoruba land we don't joke with "Ebu ara" meaning no matter how angry we get, we don't ever attack anyone with personal issues expecially when it is about their health, body or unfortunate happenings in their lives.

However I will implore people to reach out to her more cos I strongly believe she needs all the love she can get.

Even Victoria, I have encouraged her several times and she did very well for herself until the cold hands of death did its worst.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
dessycute:

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Cutehector(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

taa zip it.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nonexistent:
You may be a witch without knowing it. God will not give me a friend like you and please don't quote me back I take God beg you, before you remember me one day now.
cheesy
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bodyodour:
you don't troll me and tell me how to return mine back. Troll is troll. You find the weakness you can capitalize on. Period!!
Fact!

5 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I can't tell you I'm HIV positive and the next thing you do is spill it out on every comment you make, as a way to 'spite' me for being troublesome/stubborn. That is what these guys do here. That is what trolling is and they should be called out.

Peradventure, I die and someone who is close to me sees you typing 'good things' about me, they can only view you as a hypocrite. You can't claim fake solidarity with me and then gather up a chisel and a hammer to attack me at every turn.

O ma shock e that some of your friends are even worst than the so called enemy.
When you hear a stab in the back, its from a friend cos enemies can't possibly get close.
I think these issue as been over flogged make una let vee rest. dear sudden advocates

6 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by mrblessed(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

The bimbo you are strenuously defending has no iota of difference with the people she regularly spar with. I know you won't see her shortcomings, and I know the reason behind it. She, in her elements, has repeatedly crossed all those lines you listed.

It has been stated many times that you don't legislate or pontificate how your opponent would respond to an attack. The notion which says "all is fair in war" holds a lot of credence and significance. If you know you won't overlook an impolite, rude, or abusive person, do not engage with him/them in the first place. It is even gratifying these days that a lot of ladies have succeeded in tying some moderators to their apron's string. So much for bottom power!

15 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
sad

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by 1Sharon(f): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Cutehector:
you have time for worthless things o

That statement also applies to you
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by 1Sharon(f): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nonexistent:

grin grin
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by 1Sharon(f): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
Babara1994:

Bleep off

Suck a fart tongue
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Babara1994(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

Suck a fart tongue
I don't love you. Stop disturbing me.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by mariahAngel(f): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Well sorry for misjudging you, I never knew you guys have resolved your differences and even met, may her soul continue to rest in peace.

Look at you forming good when you know you're one of the evil ones on this toxic forum who go about trolling people for no just cause. What a hypocrite!
Dude! You're not a good person! You're bad!

Remember the promise I made to you...you go continue to dey collect until you change!

There will never be peace for the wicked!
Those who trouble others for no just cause will continue to be troubled!
They will never know what joy and tranquillity feels like!
While others are asleep, sleep will be far from them!
They will continue to be troubled and restless!
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by 1Sharon(f): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Babara1994:

I don't love you. Stop disturbing me.

Is that why you sent me a PM?
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Vaiki(m): 3:56am On Mar 01, 2021
1sharon and ishilove your comments are socially grotesque and so vile filled even against a dead Nairalander?
...it's so sad how people are here today and gone tomorrow. I knew Victorian to a good extent and I can clearly say she was a better person than you both making snid remarks for cheap publicity. Victorian was almost trolled for every comment by the ladies here.
Shame on you both!! Even in death she clearly still holds sway.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ishilove: 4:52am On Mar 01, 2021
Vaiki:
1sharon and ishilove your comments are socially grotesque and so vile filled even against a dead Nairalander?
...it's so sad how people are here today and gone tomorrow. I knew Victorian to a good extent and I can clearly say she was a better person than you both making snid remarks for cheap publicity. Victorian was almost trolled for every comment by the ladies here.
Shame on you both!! Even in death she clearly still holds sway.
What is 'snid, vile and grotesque in my comments? Abi you want to use words you don't know the meaning?

Please don't let me swear for you on the first day of March, because if I do, your destiny will feel the shockwaves beyond this month.

Arrant nonsense. Don't mention my username again if you don't want the gods to strike you with elephantiasis of the scrotum.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Vaiki(m): 5:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Ishilove:

What is 'snid, vile and grotesque in my comments? Abi you want to use words you don't know the meaning?

Please don't let me swear for you on the first day of March, because if I do, your destiny will feel the shockwaves beyond this month.

Arrant nonsense. Don't mention my username again if you don't want the gods to strike you with elephantiasis of the scrotum.
How can a woman be so disgusting as this? Bringing witchcraft tendencies to a gathering of mourners how your ultimate wish for Victorian worked out. Swear? How can a supposedly educated lady be this morally bankrupt? Socially disruptive and mentally illogical. Victorian was greater than you in every way possible. I am so bitter because I have never met an independent lady except she here on NL,the remaining lot of you haggered witches couldn't stop being jealous. Oh she was a strong entrepreneur too. Dedicated to growth and Excellence which you clearly lack and envy.
Well she's gone to rest and I can only miss her and subtly wish it was maybe you or one of those other vile witches that left instead.
But alas,the butterfly thinks itself a bird and death faces us all but who gloats last we know not.
Have a terrible week loser.... please avoid the temptation to quote.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments / Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos / Two-headed Cobra Born In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.