Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Okx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okx (3481 Views)

Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okx by Britishcoins(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
OK

1 Like

Re: Okx by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Niggalatians 2:16
Son be very careful of these creature's called women .E get why

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okx by fati2001(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Britishcoins:
This woman is madly in love with me, I discovered that she married as a virgin at age of 16, to wealthy man.
The trouble started the day I accompanied his elder brother who was planning his wedding to the market to buy weeding suit and other things, it happened that she equally followed the brother...
We just exchanged greetings and boom, she liked and cherished me...
She asked the brother to give her my number, that she want to buy something from my shop..
my people from that day till today 1year now she will not allow me rest.
She even said that she wished she knew me earlier before married.
As for the husband, the man is financially buoyant and the woman has everything including cars...
She do call me in his husband presence.
I have already friend zone her because I told her no any romantic affection of any kind, which she also supported...
But I am afraid... She can do anything I ask her. To the extent of giving me 500k (borrow), wrist watch, many gifts I can't remember...
The husband self do jokingly ask her "what of ur boyfriend".
I don't know how to end this...
She even memorize my phone number and can call me anytime...
I am still virgin oo and I don't know exactly what she saw in me...
I am not even too handsome or rich...
But she does not care..
All her family secrets, she don't hide it for me..
On Xmas eve she drove to my rented apartment and said she wish I was her husband...
PLS WHAT SHOULD I DO?
SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS...

LOVE HER BACK.

1 Like

Re: Okx by MrGrimm: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Leave that girl. Call her and tell her to leave you alone. It's like your already having thoughts that you shouldn't be having, she's married o! And she's very young. A lot of times young girls don't see their actions now can cause a lot of problems for themselves and for others. Continue at your own risk!!!

4 Likes

Re: Okx by slimjohn2k5: 12:33am On Feb 25, 2021
She and the husband is playing games

8 Likes

Re: Okx by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 25, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
She and the husband is playing games
My thoughts exactly. It could also mean that oga don put magun for his wife pussy and now have over confidence say nothing dey happen. Bleep that woman at your own peril, be warned.

6 Likes

Re: Okx by Ryda(m): 12:40am On Feb 25, 2021
Run bro, run as fast as your legs can carry you.

5 Likes

Re: Okx by prince2pac(m): 12:48am On Feb 25, 2021
guy be careful.. japa ooo

4 Likes

Re: Okx by Kobicove(m): 12:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Who concocted this story? undecided

1 Like

Re: Okx by yimnansunny: 1:37am On Feb 25, 2021
Run away simple
Re: Okx by InfernoNig: 1:42am On Feb 25, 2021
My people will say

When a chick ignores its mother's warning, the eagle grasps it for a meal.

That woman and her husband are up to something. Take my advice, cut ties now, if you owe her anything, please return.
Re: Okx by SKhanmi: 1:54am On Feb 25, 2021
What of your boyfriend.

See setup, Dive enter my man, worse thing that could happen is you somersaulting 3 times while crowing like a cock or maybe you'll just orgasm yourself into olokpa cell. Nothing do you.

3 Likes

Re: Okx by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2021
I am beginning to think the owner of this forum pay people to write imaginary stories.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okx by columbus007(m): 7:21am On Feb 25, 2021
Stories that end with please what should i do shows that you lack sense ,ode

2 Likes

Re: Okx by Qatar2022: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Britishcoins:
This woman is madly in love with me, I discovered that she married as a virgin at age of 16, to wealthy man.
The trouble started the day I accompanied his elder brother who was planning his wedding to the market to buy weeding suit and other things, it happened that she equally followed the brother...
She asked the brother to give her my number, that she want to buy something from my shop..
As for the husband, the man is financially buoyant and the woman has everything including cars...
I have already friend zone her because I told her no any romantic affection of any kind, which she also supported...
But I am afraid... She can do anything I ask her. To the extent of giving me 500k (borrow), wrist watch, many gifts I can't remember...
But she does not care..
On Xmas eve she drove to my rented apartment and said she wish I was her husband...
PLS WHAT SHOULD I DO?
The way her husband will handle you people that know you before won't know you again, be wise and stay away from someone's wife
Re: Okx by BigYash: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2021
Fake story. Op deserves 2021 Linus Award..
Re: Okx by criuze(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2021
love her money
love her not
Re: Okx by femi4: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2021
Fake story
Re: Okx by Freestainworld(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2021
Do they have kid's? if no, they want to use you as their baby Making machine, if yes, runoooo
Re: Okx by theFilmtric: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2021
J A P A!!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Okx by Britishcoins(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2021
I have been reading all ur comments and contributions, as for those who said it is fake story, believe me it is real...

The woman already have 3 kids.
I have asked her what exactly she want from me.
She told me that she need someone to talk to, one thing I noticed is that the husband did not give her space to associate with her fellow woman due to gossip and their social class.
She even sworn never to cheat on her husband but sometimes she never hide her feelings on me
I too began to like her because she such intelligent woman who always gives me solutions when I have big task...
There was many of her advice that made me to the level I am now...
I am not rich but comfortable... So I hardly beg her for something, but recently just to know if she love me the way she always said I asked her for 500k and she just said send ur account number...

We attend the same church and the children always call me their uncle...
As for the husband he knew that I am her friend because the woman already told him
Though he trusted the wife so much...
But I am still afraid.
I have girl friend also but this woman can take 1 hour on phone just to hear my voice...
We normally have weekly program in our church, she always drive to my place and pick me, even when we are coming back that front seat will never be occupied by anyone unless I don't want to follow her or if she is with the husband.
Mind you I do visit her house at least 3 times annually because I don't have chance...
Re: Okx by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Britishcoins:
But she does not care..
PLS WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Bro, Becareful Of Eve Oooo. Don't Let Doze Standing "Boobs" & " Big Ass" Put U Into Trouble. According To Zzor, Na 4rm Clap Dance Dey Start.
Re: Okx by juniorstar(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2021
they are simply seeing you as a good brother in the lord. don't over think it except she is being very direct. some Christian families treat ppl like DAT, but at other times the woman may not be satisfied with her husband in the other room so is looking for some to make up for her husband deficiencies.
Re: Okx by Lamasta(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Britishcoins:
But she does not care..
PLS WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Egungun be careful na express you dey go
Re: Okx by Karleb(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
Oga, if you no too get try to dey bill her from time to time.

This is what our ladies do proudly, why shouldn't we? grin

I had one like that on my neck but thank God for distance that separated us.

2 Likes

Re: Okx by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
Britishcoins:

The husband self do jokingly ask her "what of ur boyfriend"

Them wan use you do money ritual...
Re: Okx by The5DME(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fake story.
Re: Okx by coming2america: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
Britishcoins:
But she does not care..
PLS WHAT SHOULD I DO?

So you have a rented apartment, yet you are still a virgin. Issokay
Re: Okx by Britishcoins(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
coming2america:

So you have a rented apartment, yet you are still a virgin. Issokay
To be virgin is self choice and staying alone those not mean I will break it...
I have female friends who visit always but for now it is my choice...
Re: Okx by obonujoker(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
I pity you... You better repent of such wickedness... And face the realities of life
Re: Okx by tope777(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Possibly the husband and wife planning to use you to renew their ritual money.

Run o. lipsrsealed
Re: Okx by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Britishcoins:
But she does not care..
PLS WHAT SHOULD I DO?

If i answer your question with my naija mentality then the couple is using your destiny, and if they dont have kid or kids she want you to impregnate her then she is going to throw you away like hot potatoes.

But in all honesty you know she is married and you are still giving her false hope, best thing id run run run is not going to end well trust me.

Tell her to buy different intimacy gadget and pleasure herself instead of her trying to wreck you. You are cheating on your girlfriend too. How about if she sees you with your girlfriend you think she is going to be ok with it? Bros run run run

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Face Reveal" On Nairaland (Pictures) / My Friends Cousin Spirit Stopped The Car Carrying her Coffin / She Wasted My Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.