Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands (3407 Views)

Massive Anaconda I saw on the way today. (video And Picture). / I Just Fried And Ate 4 Eggs / His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Das1mama: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2022
Although is the baby Anaconda I slayed with my Bare Hands, isn't that extraordinary?

You care to join me? Dm me for location privately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Das1mama: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Happy Independence day and a Glorious weekend ahead in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2022
grin grin Nigerians and lies are like witches and blood.You can't separate one from the other.
Let's ask the lying Op where he saw an anaconda which is endemic to South America.
An op I am sure can't even identify a boa constrictor claimed to have killed an anaconda.Many Nigerians are actually not normally upstairs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Das1mama: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin Nigerians and lies are like witches and blood.You can't separate one from the other.
Let's ask the lying Op where he saw an anaconda which is endemic to South America.
An op I am sure can't even identify a boa constrictor claimed to have killed an anaconda.Many Nigerians are actually not normally upstairs

Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2022
Yummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Creamypie(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
he travelled to south america, amazon area to kill it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Das1mama: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2022
JoshTheStoic:
Yummy
you care for?
Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Creamypie:
he gravelled to south america, amazon area to kill it
Lol! Abi? And he even claimed to kill it with his bare hands.A whole anaconda that is as ferocious as a bull.

1 Like

Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Das1mama: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Creamypie:
he travelled to south america, amazon area to kill it
Oosh!! Anaconda's are considered as the least in my hunting history!!
Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2022
Das1mama:
you care for?
craving

1 Like

Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Freelane33(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Lala food

1 Like

Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Das1mama: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2022
JoshTheStoic:
craving
okay o
Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by BurgundyBlue: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2022
gimme me my own make I use ham chop eba oo....

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....

1 Like

Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Das1mama: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Freelane33:
Lala food
Lala is on his way as we type
Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Das1mama: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
gimme me my own make I use ham chop eba oo....

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....
ME NA, CASSAVA,BEANS, EWA,GARRI ETC!!! but THE GOOD THING IS "FARMERS WILL MAKE MORE MONEEY" Lolzzzzzz
Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Candidlady: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2022
sad

And you will kiss someone with that mouth

Poor lady embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by robinso01(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2022
Anaconda for Nigeria? Are you whining my nipple?

2 Likes

Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Das1mama: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

And you will kiss someone with that mouth

Poor lady embarassed
Me Precisely and personally go kiss you.

Rich guy!!
Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Uyi168: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Das1mama:
Although is the baby Anaconda I slayed with my Bare Hands, isn't that extraordinary?

but anacodas are only found in South America.
where u for see your own
Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by LocalStandard1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Das1mama:

Baba that is no Anaconda cos they aren't located in Nigeria, maybe a python?

1 Like

Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Das1mama: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Uyi168:
.. but anacodas are only found in South America. where u for see your own
Them being dey breed dem for my street!!
Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Das1mama: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Baba that is no Anaconda cos they aren't located in Nigeria, maybe a python?
Pls Check the HEAD first.
Re: The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands by Das1mama: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Awon Anaconda logos

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? / Is Kissing, Fornication? / My Man Is Rough With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.