Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Dating Tips For Men To Include In Your Arsenal In Order To Find Your Soulmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Tips For Men To Include In Your Arsenal In Order To Find Your Soulmate (321 Views)

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Tips For Men To Include In Your Arsenal In Order To Find Your Soulmate by Naijagoons: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Online dating can be exhausting and as such can also mean a lot of hopes may be lost, especially for men. Men are continuously making dating so hard that it becomes so easy for women to date.

A lot of men come on a dating website and apply less effort in attracting the attention of women treating dating like a push button. It appears some men come with the mentality of approaching a woman online and ask 'Do you like me? Yes or No? and there she goes answering Yes or No. Dating obviously does not go this way. Dating is a gradual process and it takes some time to make people show interest in you. Here are few tips you can include in your dating arsenal to step up your game.

1. Stop Using Short Intros like Hi, Hello, Hey, etc: Recent survey shows that 65% of women will skip guys who come at them on a dating site with short starters like this. This makes of lot of women uninterested to continue a conversation as some of them might already have their inbox filled up with lots of HIs, Hellos, etc. You need to come up with something more creative and interesting.

2. Dating Sites are not Swingers Sites: A lot of guys asking for sex or sending unsolicited nude pics to women online are doing it in a wrong community. Most women on a dating site are done with games and probably looking for a serious commitment or at least something that can lead to a long term relationship. Unlike going to a Swingers' site where bored housewives or married people are looking out for people in similar situation for a quickie or discreet sex. If quickie or hookup is what you want, look for similar site that allows hookups.

3. Asking for Phone Number Too Early: Some men have barely made any engaging conversation and they will begin to request to have a woman's number. If you cannot keep up with a live chat for 5mins how then do you think it will be worth anybody's time to have you speak to them on their phone. Men need to bring out their A game when it comes to holding exciting conversation. Knowing fully well that women are moved by what they hear and less by what they see. If you are telling her the right things, and you are able to keep the conversation going for a little bit of time, she's more likely to give out her number when you ask eventually.

One of the leading Nigerian dating website is naijagoons dot com .A couple of people I know have met some pretty decent people on this site. I can tell you that, they are currently giving new members lifetime membership on their premium services. It won't be a bad idea to register now and find your Nigerian soulmate on https://naijagoons.com as it's totally FREE.
Re: Dating Tips For Men To Include In Your Arsenal In Order To Find Your Soulmate by Naijagoons: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2021
More great tips coming up. 'Ideal place to visit on a First Date'.
Re: Dating Tips For Men To Include In Your Arsenal In Order To Find Your Soulmate by ohchacha: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
I agree with the information about dating websites. I also find them very helpful, especially during the pandemic. You can easily find your soulmate there. If you are bored and want to spend a great night, I truly recommend you to use this platform freedatingsites.com.au/benaughty/. There are a lot of worthy variants.
Re: Dating Tips For Men To Include In Your Arsenal In Order To Find Your Soulmate by anna44: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
I have always been very shy and insecure and did not know where to meet a guy or a girl. I found a cool chat at https://www.spicylocals.com/latino-chat-rooms.html and talked to a lot of guys there. I like the fact that here you can find different people of interest and have a good time.

(1) (Reply)

Should You Trust A Man That Tells His Wife”you Just Dey Show Yourself?” / My / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.