Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? (1072 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? by gentlem80(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2011
@All

Burning issue, that needs some prompt answers

PS: Nitwits need not respond

Thanks   wink
Re: Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? by divalishis: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2011
Y not, so long as everybody involvd is game 2 d idea.
Re: Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? by Esinwaju: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2011
I`m a big fan of inter-tribal dating/marriage so i`ll tell you it is very possible as long as the lady and her relatives are not bigots.
Re: Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? by kodewrita(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2011
If you are willing to abide by their dowry demands (realise that you are going outside the southwest. dowry is still majorly respected so dont take offense too much if they make big dowry requests. it is the norm).
Re: Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? by kawkab: 2:12am On Apr 11, 2011
kodewritta dont speak on what you know nothing about. Isoko is in Delta state not in the South East where dowry demand is very high.

Deltans are very considerate in the marriage demands. Find out from others.

Meanwhile I knmow of a lot of marriages between Yourubas and Isoko/Urhobo and they are all living happily.

Mind you, I am neither Isoko nor Yoruba
Re: Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? by kodewrita(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2011
pardon me for saying southwest. I have a tenency to equate Southwest==Yoruba.

however they definitely have ahigher dowry than yoruba who consider the dowry a formalty
Re: Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? by Pweety4me(f): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2011
lol @ nitwits
Re: Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2011
was this poster born s.tupid or he got that way after leaving the country.

is he even nigerian?
Re: Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? by gentlem80(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2011
@tpiah

Kindly refrain from these uncalled for comments. I will really appreciate if you move on its a new week eh. wink
Re: Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2011
you're quite a hypocrite.

who typed this:

PS: Nitwits need not respond

you like dishing it out but cant take it, can you.
Re: Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? by Ranoscky(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2011
Topic - Ya, why not?
Re: Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? by gentlem80(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2011
@tpiah

cool cool cool

are we friends now? pls answer the question.
Re: Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? by breathless(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ Poster, Yes its possible. A friend (female) from Isoko got married to a Yoruba chap abt 6 months ago and they`re living happily ever after. All d best.
Re: Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
Poster i'm not a yoruba guy so i wouldnt know.

Ask them, not me.

(1) (Reply)

She won the right to masturbat8 at the Office(during work Hours) / How To Talk To Women 101* / My Sister Dey Catch Me Witch : Hmmmm I Am So Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.