Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

My Sister Dey Catch Me Witch : Hmmmm I Am So Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Dey Catch Me Witch : Hmmmm I Am So Angry (1073 Views)

His Joystick Stands Strong And Fear Catch Me Nor Be Small..(er3ction & Hearth) / Why Is He So Angry With Me? / She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Dey Catch Me Witch : Hmmmm I Am So Angry by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2011
yes i have not been a very good brother, i have been over protective while we grew up, my parents broke up when we were kids and since then i saw myself as the big brother to all my sisters.yes i beat them up when they did wrong but later when things were hard we made things work once in a while.they all got jobs and started making money and there they all started acting up.well God would have it i made some made monies back then in 2006-2007 and life couldnot have been better and i started going into investments to solidify my money and after then i left for the UK.In the Uk i saw my investments go down the drain due to the global meltdown so i came back home to see if i can build my life again.Then my sister got a guy to marry and only invioted me or rather let me know a week to the traditional wedding and i was so angry but later my mum begged me to forgive her which i did but after like 4 months again the silly igbo boy called me a week to the court wedding again to say they want to marry and i got mad that why am i been treated this way and my mum said cos i have lost most of my money so i am no more regarded by my sister, so a war started in the house and when she was to have her baby dedication i decided not to go so they now said cos i asked her husband for a loan after i thought we had settled all and he said he didnt have and i forgot about it but now they tell my family friends that cos i didnt get the loan so i havenot been good to them.and that was why i didnt come for thier party, now the lastest i am hearing is that my sister tells everyone that whenever she sleeps she sees me in her dream trying to attack her, Was i wrong to protect them when we were kids cos i made sure they came back home on time since my father didnt care that much, i am so heart broken and i see a seed is been planted that when it beginings to bring forth fruits my sister and her husband wont be able to reap all of it cos i am really begining to hate her, God help me i am not suppose to hate
Re: My Sister Dey Catch Me Witch : Hmmmm I Am So Angry by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
Maybe you were too hard on them when they were growing up and am sure you are still trying to dominate and control them because you care for them but you have to express your care for them in a way that is acceptable to them. Check yourself and stop heaping all the blame on your sisters or even better why dnt you find a way to talk to her and tell her how her behaviour is hurting you.
Re: My Sister Dey Catch Me Witch : Hmmmm I Am So Angry by ANTIsex(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^^ i think she is right, may be u were too harsh and as for the winch dreams and all, dont take it serious, most ladies dream rubbish alot expecially when d start seeing der so called pastors, just ignore it, is hard but dats d best u can do trust me, try make peace with dem and dont get  to angre,  NEVER TAKE WHAT A LADY SAYS TOO SERIOUS, d act out of emotions and most times hardly support der statement with facts. take kia bro

(1) (Reply)

R women Oliver Twist? / How Close Can Ur Girlfriend Be 2 A Male Friend Of Hers B4 U Start Suspecting Them / Put Ur Wife/ G. F & Husband/ B. F 's Pics Here >>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.