Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes (1761 Views)

Lady In Viral Sex Video Admits Being A Sex Worker, Denied By LAUTECH / On The Viral Sex Tape Video / Female Lawmaker Breaks Silence After Being Linked With Viral Sex Tape. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes by philme87: 12:25pm On May 27, 2022
The Akwa Ibom State University student in the sex tape which went viral days ago, has apologized.

The student disclosed that the 45-seconds long video happened a long time ago and she never believed it would haunt her now.

She added that she is going through a lot because of it now. The student said;

“Good day everybody, I am making this video to apologize to my friends, family, especially Akwa Ibom State University, my school. I am very sorry for the trending video about me, everywhere on social media. I am very sorry.

“This video happened a long time ago and I could not believe that it’ll com out now to hunt me. I am so so sorry. Please forgive me for everything. This video is far from me. currently, I am begging you all, please forgive me and save my life. Help me, because I am passing through a lot, because of all this, mentally and otherwise, thank you very much”

Watch the video below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/8IYd7bXSqg4?feature=share
Re: Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes by lordchiz(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2022
Nonsense apologies
Re: Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes by Bornbiafra: 2:29pm On May 27, 2022
lordchiz:
Nonsense apologies
where is the sex videos please...
Re: Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes by Emeritus1200: 2:52pm On May 27, 2022
You didn't offend us. You just violated your body. It's good that you became remorseful. I pray your shame get healed soon.

But people should be aware of who they copulate with. Don't let anyone video you in the act. And, more importantly, avoid premarital sex. The tenet of a good society is still anchored on morals and ethics.

Good luck to you, girl.

(1) (Reply)

How Man I Met Online Forced Himself On Me / Who Do I Call? My Bank Or Eko Distribution Company? / James Brown Once More Becomes A Man’s Form And Debuts His New Appearance With Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.