Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,130 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

My First Sex With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Sex With A Girl (821 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Sex With A Girl by Breezymoore160(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2021
Once I have sex with a girl, I really don't care who she has sex with next. She's free to fuçk any guy. I really don't understand how guys develop feelings after having sex with a girl and crave commitment and exclusiveness.

For me having sex with a girl provides more psychological gratification than sexual gratification. Having sex with a girl is like completing a mission and once I'm done she's free to hop on another dick. I've already won and she's of no further use to me.

Commitment and romance is boring

Anyone else feel his way or is it just me?

1 Like

Re: My First Sex With A Girl by Xenry: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2021
Copycats, copying any copyable material on the internet! sad
Re: My First Sex With A Girl by yimnansunny: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2021
i just read This same post on another thread

(1) (Reply)

Cold Approach Any Girl You Like And Get Her Number / / Bbnaija: I've Played Romantic Scenes With People's Wives..to Pays The Bills-Boma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.