Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Some Cute Acts Of Love That Bring You Closer To Someone You Love. My Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Cute Acts Of Love That Bring You Closer To Someone You Love. My Experience. (807 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Cute Acts Of Love That Bring You Closer To Someone You Love. My Experience. by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2021
1. Unforgotten morning wishes… wishing your loved ones ‘good morning’ and that too in your sleepy voice means a lot to them. Telling them that you have faith in them and that you love them so much will be boasting to them and keep them motivated throughout the day.
2. No matter how busy you are, random messaging that you miss them so much is so warmhearted. I guarantee you, your partner is gonna love them. ( Condition applies: You must mean what you are saying. Don’t overstate. ).
3.You must give them time no matter how busy you are. All of us have 24 hours, it’s all about how we manage the time. If they mean anything to you, you will make time for them anyway.
4. Make video calls more frequent. Believe me, they make you fall over and over again. It is not about what will you do in video calls, just look at those eyes, those lips, those cheeks, that nose, admire them, tell to yourself that they are yours, imagine caressing them. We survive through this during the look down.
5. Send them voice notes. You might not find them likeable but your loved ones die for them. It is scientifically proven that hearing the voice of your loved ones refreshes their mood. So, be their lucky charm and steal their hearts.
6 Send them lots of selfies in hilarious poses. They are surely gonna pause and admire their love.
7. Express your love with gifts. Your gift can make a statement. random gifts are very important. Right from the days of Eve, to the days of John the Baptist, women adore gifts. I experience that sensational kiss when I get something for my woman. I got to know there are different kind of kisses for different occasion and situation.
8.Have future plan with him/her. Make her see it and run with it. Don't go on a wind chasing a dream. Let your goals be realistic. Never impress her/him in any form be yourself. Be honest. "It pays to be honest"Packaging is fake always be real.
9. Respect her/him, value their personality. Never belittle someone you love it a bad thing.
10. Get dirty sometimes. Do some crazy stuff together. A mutual desire to step outside the box.A lover who share new experiences together develop a stronger bond.
11.Three important things "Compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness." You need this at a difficult time. If you are together for a while, there will be challenges. Weathering the storms together is a big part of what relationships are all about. Learning to understand and let go of mistakes that you or your partner make will turn your life around and give you more time for joy. We don't go to bed with our past mistakes, common sorry always do the magic. Try it out. I know you are the man but sometimes give peace a chance.
12. Be a goal-driven man/woman. Work hard to put your money where your mouth belongs.
13. Be clean in every sense of words. personally, I hate the dirty environment. Smell nice 100%.
14. Stay faithful and be loyal to each other. If you must cheat let him/her know about it.

2 Likes

Re: Some Cute Acts Of Love That Bring You Closer To Someone You Love. My Experience. by Chevrolet076(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2021
awwwwnnnn....

but egungun becareful na express you dey go cool

1 Like

Re: Some Cute Acts Of Love That Bring You Closer To Someone You Love. My Experience. by Cerebellum: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
All this write up bcoz of Toto

You dey whyne me

To slap you dey hungry me ,Ajeh!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Guys Handle This When With Women / I Can't Sleep, Anyone's Awake? / I Need Someone To Teach Me Animation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.