Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Nairalanders Please Help Me From Failure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Help Me From Failure (183 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Choose Between These Girls. (PHOTO) / I Am Dying Nairalanders, Please Help Me!! / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me From Failure by Englishisamust: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Good day nairalanders, I need your help I just broke my laptop inches
after the bike I board lastweek had an accident, thank God I only got a minor injury.
I have a project I'm going to defend on Monday and I need the laptop to defend the project. Now that the laptop has been broken I just need you guys to help me with a few money to repair the laptop. my parent cant afford the money because of personal reason. please you guys I just need your help, the engineer I went to meet said 10k will repair the laptop.
I will be so grateful if anyone can help me with any amount. please help me I will do anything for you. Please I don't want to lose my chance of finishing with upper credit because the project supervisor had informed me that monday is the deadline to present the project please help me.

Have try every way to get the money I was even thinking of stealing. I decided to swallow my pride and come look for helper here

This is the picture if u think I'm lieing

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry / Help Me Out / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.