Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) (82265 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by BadBradley: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
grandlexuz:

Your opinion and like I said it doesn't matter cos 'cause you don't matter either.
Says the defender of obscurity.

Your literary deficiency is a small window into the crack of your obscured background.

Child of perversion;

Plagiaristic idiot.
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by Sniper101(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2021
But, jokes apart sha
It's like this yeye boy get money sha
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2021
SilverNorGold:
cheesy..

Na.. Uche Maduagwu too dun dey compete...

Nigerian men greedy sha.

It's well.
u mean the dude with red bra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by Lordapson23(m): 3:40am On Feb 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Is this supposed to be in front page?

Yes grin
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by Pickieox(m): 4:14am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by Sherville(m): 4:38am On Feb 26, 2021
Bobrisky abi wetin be him name do already talk am say dem both no get shame so make em roll d dice....[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

seunlayi:
this guy sef they talk about sleeping around grin
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by dangotesmummy: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Is this supposed to be in front page?
yes!
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by dangotesmummy: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2021
BadBradley:
Who is bobrisky and why should his opinion of anything matter?

A pervert, a desperate dweeb chased by unbroken generational poverty, he had to sell his humanity to make a living.

There are many other honourable line of business this human debris could have chosen but he was neck-deep in poverty which in turn corroded his morality.

There's little wonder that the only excuse he gives for his abominable lifestyle is the material acquisition he has made over time.

Unfortunately, this is a human every parent will pray their children don't turn into , even if it means bringing them our of poverty. Even bobrisky's parent would secretly cry to God for their lot for a sin like this.

Bobrisky is a tormented soul , embittered by his life choices which has fedon his flesh like maggot does cadaver and not even the devil would have thought his handiwork would manifest so badly in any human like it did on this human disaster called bobrisky.
can you say it to his face or tag him if he will not roast you alive? grin

Something I am 100 percent sure you cannot say to his face you will now come here and be making mouth grin tongue
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by BadBradley: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
can you say it to his face or tag him if he will not roast you alive? grin

Something I am 100 percent sure you cannot say to his face you will now come here and be making mouth grin tongue
are you 16 or stupid or both?
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by dangotesmummy: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2021
BadBradley:
are you 16 or stupid or both?
grin

Answer the question,no dey digress grin grin grin grin

Tell me you're not jealous of bob grin tongue

Wetin your pen1s fetch you since? grin tongue

Free Fok,no money grin tongue
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by BadBradley: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
grin

Answer the question,no dey digress grin grin grin grin

Tell me you're not jealous of bob grin tongue

Wetin your pen1s fetch you since? grin tongue

Free Fok,no money grin tongue

this one na another human castaway. You make God look bad.

You no even worth the labour pains and the vagina secretion your mama endure and secreted to take born idiot like you
Poverty and desperation done make this one turn to human recluse!!!

Organic imbecilé

What a human travesty.
Yes, I'm jealous of a man whose spirit is on a continuous battle to escape his chemically bleached body and whose anus has seen more penis than MTN has manufacturers recharge vouchers! God punish your existence.
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooolz!!!
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by dangotesmummy: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2021
BadBradley:
this one na another human castaway.

Poverty and desperation done make this one turn to human recluse!!!

Organic imbecilé
Na you be castaway grin

I be lifting up grin

E pain am grin tongue

You wan dey form preacher as if you be saint grin tongue

I burst your presence e con dey pain am grin tongue tongue :

Oro nadun ofeke grin tongue tongue
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by BadBradley: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Na you be castaway grin

I be lifting up grin

E pain am grin tongue

You wan dey form preacher as if you be saint grin tongue

I burst your presence e con dey pain am grin tongue tongue :

Oro nadun ofeke grin tongue tongue
e pain am? And you dey use my insult back at me ? Na you e pain nah.

Na your brain you take dey do homo? Because your reasoning be like person when dey sedate for lab experiment.

You're organically stupid
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by dangotesmummy: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2021
grin grin

Ehya grin cheesy grin

No dey lament for my head no be me be bobrisky na cheesy

Anyway we know your type cheesy

Fake motivational speaker outside, deviant inside grin tongue

I know say if bobrisky give you him pen1s suck for ₦50 million you go happily do am grin

Alakori grin tongue

Pretending to be what you are not grin tongue
BadBradley:
e pain am? And you dey use my insult back at me ? Na you e pain nah.

Na your brain you take dey do homo? Because your reasoning be like person when dey sedate for lab experiment.

You're organically stupid
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by clemzo101(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2021
ayenale1:
Omo see finishing...Nkechi should not jus type anything o
I swear
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by BadBradley: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
grin grin

Ehya grin cheesy grin

No dey lament for my head no be me be bobrisky na cheesy

Anyway we know your type cheesy

Fake motivational speaker outside, deviant inside grin tongue

I know say if bobrisky give you him pen1s suck for ₦50 million you go happily do am grin

Alakori grin tongue

Pretending to be what you are not grin tongue
why you dey litter your post with emojis?

Tormented soul hiding behind smilies and emojis to cover real-life pains on the internet. Lolz

To think say your papa dey ontop your mama for over 5 minutes with all strength and na pikin like you come be the end produc finallyt!!!

I know say he for wish to be impotent if he know say na him go unleash the human waste called bobrisky to the world! cool

But e never late for them to apply late term abortion for you!!!

Na people like bobrisky make scientists formulate the theory of evolution.

Poverty done make una lose una shame.

Say you say e go roast me, I go digitally do gender reassignment surgery on top that sex-less squealing pig in 5 minutes.

Shameless stinkards
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by grandlexuz(m): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2021
BadBradley:
Says the defender of obscurity.

Your literary deficiency is a small window into the crack of your obscured background.

Child of perversion;

Plagiaristic idiot.

Says the ignoramus who doesn't know cos is an informal word for because. Don't mistake Obi Okonkwo's usage of is and was for a literary deficiency.

Like I said, your opinion doesn't matter cos you don't matter either.

I don't belong to the class of Nigeria's holier than thou bigots who dine with rapists and murderers and condemn cross dressers and homosexuals to the gallows.

What two consenting adults do in the confines of their domain is none of my business. I'm not your average nairalander. You're way down the chain.
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by dangotesmummy: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2021
BadBradley:
why you dey litter your post with emojis?

Tormented soul hiding behind smilies and emojis to cover real-life pains on the internet. Lolz

To think say your papa dey ontop your mama for over 5 minutes with all strength and na pikin like you come be the end produc finallyt!!!

I know day he for wish to be impotent if he know say na him go unleash the human waste called bobrisky to the world! cool

But e never late for them to apply late term abortion for you!!!

Na people like bobrisky make scientists formulate the theory of evolution.

Poverty done make una lose una shame.

Say you say e go roast me, I go digitally do gender reassignment surgery on top that sex-less squealing pig in 5 minutes.

Shameless stinkards
Oya carry your wailing go bobrisky page for Instagram if you're really man enough na.no dey wail for my head, your mouth dey smell grin grin tongue tongue

I can't wait for another part 2 dragging to happen grin tongue

Make I go quickly buy popcorn and Coca-Cola grin tongue
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by BadBradley: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2021
grandlexuz:

Says the ignoramus who doesn't know cos is an informal word for because. Don't mistake Obi Okonkwo's usage of is and was for a literary deficiency.

Like I said, your opinion doesn't matter cos you don't matter either.

I don't belong to the class of Nigeria's holier than thou bigots who dine with rapists and murderers and condemn cross dressers and homosexuals to the gallows.

What two consenting adults do in the confines of their domain is none of my business. I'm not your average nairalander. You're way down the chain.
whether cos na informal or not, na poor writing skills be that.

You don't belong to the holier than thou Nigerians. Yeah.

Thanks for telling us you're just another unevolved human travesty with no moral filter or societal code.

Everything goes for you as long as it makes money for you.

Your background wasn't just marked with material poverty, it was also enveloped in moral destitution.

Unlimited idiot.
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by BadBradley: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Oya carry your wailing go bobrisky page for Instagram if you're really man enough na.no dey wail for my head, your mouth dey smell grin grin tongue tongue

I can't wait for another part 2 dragging to happen grin tongue

Make I go quickly buy popcorn and Coca-Cola grin tongue
grin grin grin that odorous pig must be the benchmark your dad used on you guys to measure success.

See as you just dey die for him matter grin grin grin

Make I go bobrisky page. If you're not the idiot himself then tag him here.

Loathsome, digital loafer!
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by grandlexuz(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2021
BadBradley:
whether cos na informal or not, na poor writing skills be that.

You don't belong to the holier than thou Nigerians. Yeah.

Thanks for telling us you're just another unevolved human travesty with no moral filter or societal code.

Everything goes for you as long as it makes money for you.

Your background wasn't just marked with material poverty, it was also enveloped in moral destitution.

Unlimited idiot.

Like I said before you are low down the chain. Keep evolving, you'll get there someday.
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by BadBradley: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2021
grandlexuz:

Like I said before you are low down the chain. Keep evolving, you'll get there someday.
Omo, you're suffering from gender identity crisis!!!

That makes you several stratum lower than chacma-baboons!

African ape trying to form liberal when your own existence is a mockery on the intellect you're pretending to pass out.

You will keep looking for reasons to justify why you're a dirty pervert and you will find none.

The only thing left for you is emotional bitterness and fear.

Why don't you commit to radical therapy?
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2021
SilverNorGold:
cheesy..

Nawa o... Na why I no dey blame Nigerian feminists.. E no easy... Nigerian men dun dominate everything. Even "womanhood", men dey drag with them.. Now, Bobrisky dun "take over" the "womanhood industry".. Uche Maduagwu too dun dey compete...

Nigerian men greedy sha.

It's well.

grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by Adakintroy: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2021
I blame Nigerians with no priorities.

I blame nairaland mode for being so cheap with thinking believing This is what people actually want to see and gossiped about.

Most especially I blame my self. For reading and commenting on this kind of topic.

Shame on us.
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by dangotesmummy: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2021
BadBradley:
grin grin grin that odorous pig must be the benchmark your dad used on you guys to measure success.

See as you just dey die for him matter grin grin grin

Make I go bobrisky page. If you're not the idiot himself then tag him here.

Loathsome, digital loafer!
grin

Envy wan Kee this one

I have told you already,stop barking,you be toothless bull dog grin tongue

Na your type go dey bark and make empty bragging,when opportunity to fight reach he go turn imbe**c1le grin tongue tongue

Useless wannabe motivational speaker grin tongue tongue
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by tamunobello: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2021
Nkechi or weting be your name you better don pass your lane
lalasticlala:
Bobrisky has been blasting actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday for mentioning his name while disgracing a fan that tattooed her name.

Bobrisky shared a screenshot of Nkechi's post that appeared on Instablog 9ja and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLtmZkwj1Vh6G-s92w6GBJylNB3GWj7yWG8Pkk0/?igshid=dag7xyhldsq

In another post, Bobrisky accused the actress of sleeping around home and abroad:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLtsSIDD_evLZjz2V6gmifUXNq2SlT9AZKUWaA0/?igshid=1xj6pirgab8xh

Not done yet, the cross dresser shared pictures of his cars and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLtv4VpjV1JpyqM0KngTaFHAUhL5l49fL9XCUQ0/?igshid=wx8qj6x272nw
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by BadBradley: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
grin

Envy wan Kee this one

I have told you already,stop barking,you be toothless bull dog grin tongue

Na your type go dey bark and make empty bragging,when opportunity to fight reach he go turn imbe**c1le grin tongue tongue

Useless wannabe motivational speaker grin tongue tongue

at your age, the highpoints of your life is to become a renowned bobrisky digital minion!!!

A brainless, illogical retarded one like that.

Your daddy must be proud! Imbe!!!

I think say you done waka before grin

The blows were too much for you to ignore?
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by dangotesmummy: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
BadBradley:
at your age, the highpoints of your life is to become a renowned bobrisky digital minion!!!

A brainless, illogical retarded one like that.

Your daddy must be proud! Imbe!!!

I think say you done waka before grin

The blows were too much for you to ignore?
you think everyone is an idle fool like you? grin

Nairaland really makes you feel good doesn't it? grin

Without nairaland you won't even have the audacity to reply me, the closest you will be is to be my houseboy or errand boy tongue tongue

Btw the employment opportunity is still open for an idle fool like you so that all the time you're using to waste on nairaland seeking for my attention so bad,you will use it to wash clothes, bathroom,dishes and mop the floor tongue tongue

Oponu oshi tongue
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by BadBradley: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
you think everyone is an idle fool like you? grin

Nairaland really makes you feel good doesn't it? grin

Without nairaland you won't even have the audacity to reply me, the closest you will be is to be my houseboy or errand boy tongue tongue

Btw the employment opportunity is still open for an idle fool like you so that all the time you're using to waste on nairaland seeking for my attention so bad,you will use it to wash clothes, bathroom,dishes and mop the floor tongue tongue

Oponu oshi tongue
stop complaining. You brought this upon yourself.

And yes my heart does a double and my adrenaline surges when I pummel brain-damaged bastards like you.

But....isn't it ironic that a bobrisky digital hireling is prating about job when your Oga is actually jobless? cheesy

If I were you I will look for the babalawo when swap your brain with that of mountain goat.

Washed out imbecilic dweeb that quoted me is now complaining I am seeking his attention.

Your mama born you inside hoe house. Demonised purge of nature like you.

Your stupidity still needs professional management.
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by dangotesmummy: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
BadBradley:
stop complaining. You brought this upon yourself.

And yes my heart does a double and my adrenaline surges when I pummel brain-damaged bastards like you.

But....isn't it ironic that a bobrisky digital hireling is prating about job when your Oga is actually jobless? cheesy

If I were you I will look for the babalawo when swap your brain with that of mountain goat.

Washed out imbecilic dweeb that quoted me is now complaining I am seeking his attention.

Your mama born you inside hoe house. Demonised purge of nature like you.

Your stupidity still needs professional management.
e be like say you just hear the word dweeb grin grin tongue

Trying so hard to blow grammar no fit you grin tongue tongue

Please continue barking, I'm enjoying your little tirade full of frustrations grin

Btw them no dey form for food o.you better come and take the house boy work before hunger finish you grin tongue

He wan cry grin

Mr dweeb grin grin grin tongue
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by BadBradley: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
e be like say you just hear the word dweeb grin grin tongue

Trying so hard to blow grammar no fit you grin tongue tongue

Please continue barking, I'm enjoying your little tirade full of frustrations grin

Btw them no dey form for food o.you better come and take the house boy work before hunger finish you grin tongue

He wan cry grin

Mr dweeb grin grin grin tongue

Mr gainfully employed! I thought you were leaving to your office. The emboldened part of your posts na wash. Empry drivel from an empty soul. Always remember when someone says he's enjoying an online assault, it's is always the opposite. And nobody asked you. Na your self you dey try deceive like small pikin when teacher dry flog , he come dey tell him friend e no dey pain.

Jobless internet maggot when dey do on-line ass-wiping for bobrisky dey form important. grin

Grammar no fit me.

No homo fit you.

Beclouded human debris!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Dbanj Attends Genevieve Nnaji's 40th Birthday Party (more Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.