Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

How My Father Single-handedly Stopped Fulani People That Were Terrorising Our Vi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Father Single-handedly Stopped Fulani People That Were Terrorising Our Vi (2214 Views)

Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State / How Yoruba Warriors Stopped Fulani From Invading Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Father Single-handedly Stopped Fulani People That Were Terrorising Our Vi by Solosolojohquay: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2021
I told my dad maybe no more bullet in the gun cos those type of gun need to be reloaded after you fire a shot but calling it fable is a NO NO if this man is angry he didn't think of the consequence and he hardly regret his actions. Nobody dare beat his children in the school be you Teacher or senior students, I still remember when a teacher beat my helder sister and blood came out of her body. My father beat the teacher and the principal who supported him, lol and gave them warning that nextime he'll come with cutlass.My father used to tell us that whether you're violent or gentle one day you'll die. Till today my mum still used to thank God non of us take his stubbornness
Then you must be from ondo or ekiti
Then you must be from ondo or ekiti
Re: How My Father Single-handedly Stopped Fulani People That Were Terrorising Our Vi by BKayy: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2021
Kudejo:
The problem with ESN is not that they are attacking killer herdsmen.

If they want to protect their communities they can register with the FG as local vigilantes but no they decided to aligned themselves with IPOB

And now we have an unregistered militants aligned with a separatist group notorious for its anti-Muslim/anti-fulani stance engaging in conflict with the Army

This is what people condemn
Registering with the FG or state government will make them to be part of the Nigerian system controlled by Miyetti Allah.
Let me tell you something. Amotekun is as toothless as the name sounds. They are part of the system now and they dare not attack fulani herdsmen without order from the CP who in turn answers to the IGP who is an arm of the caliphate.
What happened the last time Amotekun arrested and took a Herdsman to the police station? DPO sprayed them with AK-47.
That is what you want us Igbo with no known history of domination to be.

1 Like

Re: How My Father Single-handedly Stopped Fulani People That Were Terrorising Our Vi by BKayy: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2021
Kudejo:

People posted video of ESN burning Fulani settlements in Imo but if you protest that it is unfair to attack all Fulani because of the actions of a few they will say you hate igbo and that is why you condemn ESN

They said four military officers were killed by ESN and IPOB members were celebrating but if you protest they will say you hate igbo and that is the only reason you condemn ESN

Nnamdi Kanu asked his follower to riot during EndSARS but if you are against it they will say you hate Igbos and that is why you condemn kanu

I am so tired of you people and your victim mentality

I don't know where you come from but don't make your tribe appear like cowards with your comments.
So you believe another tribe can walk into a different tribes land and build settlements without appealing to the owners and meeting their terms and conditions?
What ESN is doing is what a man of integrity and honour will do. Pull down the illegal structures of the invader.
Like it or not. The herdsmen are invaders and their structures serves as a symbol of their conquest.
You can tolerate that in your land waiting for your politicians to convince the fulani system how immoral it is while your women are raped and re-raped over again

3 Likes

Re: How My Father Single-handedly Stopped Fulani People That Were Terrorising Our Vi by Xpol: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Southerners supporting criminal Fulani herdsmen will never learn or change until their wife, sister or mother has been raped by these criminals who value ordinary cows more than human beings or til one of their relatives/friends got brutally murdered una eyes go clear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: CBN Reopened COVID-19 Loan Application Portal / NO LONDON MEDICALS FOR BUHARI AGAIN / ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.