Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,678 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? (1481 Views)

Clitocurrency Grandma Retires,Thanks For Your Cervix, Ma'am.. / Is Clitocurrency A Legal Tender? / How A Girl Wanted To Kill Me With Sexual Enjoyment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? by Dissap: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
Yo Hommies, I wanna ask you guys this question abeg. Should we continue fvcking b*tches or should we pity them and free them for a while?
Yesterday, one girl like dat begged me for some cash to repair im phone, I tell am say I no get, and e come say okay, and then go. Later in the day, the girl come back and join me to dey watch movie, one thing led to the other and we end up for bed. After three rounds, she left.
This morning, e come say make I help repair her phone for am, mehn, since I sure say I used CD fvck am, I no even look her face sef, I still tell am say I no get money, e come ask wetin I dey use to buy fuel for gen, I com tell am say na my GF dey reason me the robbers and I ask am if e wan reason me something. Na so babe vex commit ooo. Lol, I think say e wan drag words with me shaaa.
After all the big D I fired am yesterday evening, she still come dey ask for money to repair phone, girls no dey appreciate us at all. Damn!

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? by ItzJayB(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
grin
Bad guy
Re: This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dissap as in disappointment. Cause honestly that will be fitting.

Just curious o
Re: This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? by Dissap: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
ItzJayB:
grin
Bad guy
Lol, not like that bro, I wan cover ma self, but e wan thread clitocurrency with me, but I ain't interested mehn.
Re: This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? by Dissap: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Dissap as in disappointment. Cause honestly that will be fitting.
Just curious o
Damn! I was already getting disappointed mehn. Sh*t is getting tough and rough. wink
Re: This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? by Dissap: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Just an effortless move I made oo, and this girl start her Clitocurrency trading, mehn!

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? by chiiraq802(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Business Deal gone well..... cool

If she still want the money, Knack her again. then give her some part of the money.....

If she still want the remaining part of money, Use your big D do finishing touches....

first collect this cold Heineken for job well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? by Dissap: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
chiiraq802:

If she still want the money, Knack her again. then give her some part of the money.....

If she still want the remaining part of money, Use your big D do finishing touches....

Yeah bro, all b*tches must be fvcked, thanks for the code drinks ma Hommie! cool

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? by Dissap: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
chiiraq802:

Yeah bro, all b*tches must be fvcked, thanks for the cold drinks ma Hommie! cool
Re: This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? by Dissap: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
What's up guys!
Re: This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? by Dissap: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yo Hommies, what's up!
Re: This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
You be wayray PIC of you fûçkîñg her or ion believe u grin
Re: This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? by Lion26: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies, I wanna ask you guys this question abeg. Should we continue fvcking b*tches or should we pity them and free them for a while?
Yesterday, one girl like dat begged me for some cash to repair im phone, I tell am say I no get, and e come say okay, and then go. Later in the day, the girl come back and join me to dey watch movie, one thing led to the other and we end up for bed. After three rounds, she left.
This morning, e come say make I help repair her phone for am, mehn, since I sure say I used CD fvck am, I no even look her face sef, I still tell am say I no get money, e come ask wetin I dey use to buy fuel for gen, I com tell am say na my GF dey reason me the robbers and I ask am if e wan reason me something. Na so babe vex commit ooo. Lol, I think say e wan drag words with me shaaa.
After all the big D I fired am yesterday evening, she still come dey ask for money to repair phone, girls no dey appreciate us at all. Damn!
. More Strength Too Your Dick
Re: This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? by Dissap: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lion26:
. More Strength Too Your Dick
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

How I F*uck My Boss Wife Evertime My Boss Travels / Smoking Hot 23 Year Old American Actress Displaying Her Bikini Body (photos) / Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.