Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping (1489 Views)

Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos / See Nigerian Reaction To Slay Queen Who Went Shopping G Almost Unclad / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Afonjashapmouth: 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
I don't know why some ladies feel entitled to what is not theirs. He made it clear that he intended to give 50k instead of 500k and you still had the mind to go on a sporadic shopping with his money. No be juju be that?

https://web.facebook.com/DeepSecretsRoom/photos/a.107208291870038/148279144429619/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Wawelexy(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2022
Good thing u arrested her, she's a thief.

But u sef need correct mending. While in ur house, she ate, drink and u both enjoyed urselves, so why going extra length to send her 50k after she left? When last did u send 50k to ur sis or mom? You dey form big boy for olosho.

9 Likes

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by virginprincess(f): 7:42pm On May 14, 2022
I have this feeling that men deliberately do this stuff just to test the integrity of the lady and also if she's trustworthy, of course many ladies will definitely for trap because of their love for money and material things, ladies should learn to be smart and wise,God knows I can never fall for such trap.

8 Likes

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by NoPlaceLike(f): 7:43pm On May 14, 2022
Fake
Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Legalcriminal: 7:44pm On May 14, 2022
Dull brain she thinks she deserve 500k for pussy offered or some cooking shit.

Sacrifice carrier sef no dey receive up to that

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by virginprincess(f): 7:45pm On May 14, 2022
NoPlaceLike:
Fake
Not all stories like this are fake,I personally know of one like this that happened in my neighborhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by brosom(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2022
There's no fake about this stories, in fact it does happens.

I had similar experience back then 2018, there was this girl I was into "Sandra". I was fond of her and we vibes together in many things except s*x, not that I didn't ask of it but she's this kinda girl that wants u committed fully before s*x, and me I wasn't having it.

So it happened sometime ago when she called me based on emergency that I should plz assist her to pay her rent, I asked her how much are we talking about and she said it's 250k, I said ok I'll assist her with what I can, and of course sincerely I want to assist her without fringe feeling attached.

After like a week she called me to remind me of it, I asked for her account no, it wasn't up to 15 seconds she sent it. Initially I wanted to do 50k for her but based on my other engagements I couldn't do it, so I transfered 30k for her. I waited for like 20 minutes to get a call from her but i didn't, so I called and asked if she has received an alart? My people the way this girl carry responded to me my body was full of goosebumps embarassed. She was like is it the 30k? I said yes, she sighsss and said ok I received it I'll call u later I'm busy now and hung up on me, my brethren I felt like the ground should swallow me because I don Jones undecided

As God may have it, there's this thing my account does sometimes to reverse my money back in most of my transactions. It wasn't up to 2 minutes after she hung up on me I got an alert, I opened it and I saw a credit alart with a caption REV as the sender, omo if u see as I carry shout and jumped up on the road u go think say I don kolo grin grin, I felt this happiness within me.

It wasn't long the stupid girl called, immediately I knew it was because of the reversed she want to complain of, I didn't pick her first, second and third calls, but on the fourth one I picked with a devil's smile on my face cool wink, she was like baby is like the money reversed back oo, she was even making it a joke like nothing happened. As niggaarr that the universe has given a second chance to correct my mistakes cool, I come cook one kind big lie give am, I told her that I was actually trying to know her reaction by sending 30k first, that initially I wanted to transfer her 150k so that by 3 days time I'll give her another 100k making it 250k grin, but she failed the test and unmasked her real identity and I cannot date such a person, and for the record I purposely set my account like that to reverse money In such situations wink.

My brothers come see beggings and apologies with fake crocodile tears, she begged like no tomorrow i swear but I ended the call and never picked again.

In the evening, I called 2 of my Niggerrs make we go chill with some hot papper soups and cold lagar bear (golder) grin cheesy and I was more than happy that I shared with my Niggerrs cool.

Fear women, I repeat fear women.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Wawelexy(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2022
virginprincess:
I have this feeling that men deliberately do this stuff just to test the integrity of the lady and also if she's trustworthy, of course many ladies will definitely for trap because of their love for money and material things, ladies should learn to be smart and wise,God knows I can never fall for such trap.

Send me ur account no. Want to check something.
Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Amotolongbo(f): 7:50pm On May 14, 2022
The best thing is to transfer the excess back to the guy.
#450k can’t change my life story for better.
Keeping the whole money can block my fortune from the guy or anyone associated with him.

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Afonjashapmouth: 8:11pm On May 14, 2022
As your sense
NoPlaceLike:
Fake
Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by qtguru(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2022
virginprincess:

You are dumb so a man will send 500k just to test someone ?

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Elmojiid(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2022
Awuuf don run belly

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Ogamysamo: 8:32pm On May 14, 2022
all am doing now is nothing but mourning for her lost glory.
may her glory, respect, integrity, rest in peace

happy trending!
she just lost
R espect &
I ntegrity to discover
P opularity

what a R-I-P
Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by virginprincess(f): 8:32pm On May 14, 2022
qtguru:

You are dumb so a man will send 500k just to test someone ?
you are dumber,of course men are capable of anything besides I have seen a real situation like that when the guy promised to send his girlfriend 20K but deliberately sent her 200K just to test the lady if she's is trustworthy but she failed, the lady didn't send the money back if after the guy told her it was a mistake that was how the guy ended the relationship, hope you understand now that your gender is capable of anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Kingpin1000: 8:32pm On May 14, 2022
She thought o.p was will smith

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by virginprincess(f): 8:34pm On May 14, 2022
Wawelexy:

Send me ur account no. Want to check something.
cheesy cheesy, I refuse to be tempted.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by qtguru(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2022
Chai dull people dey this thread. How can someone believe people will send such a large amount just to test someone. How does that even make sense

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Ogamysamo: 8:41pm On May 14, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy, I refuse to be tempted.
grin Test And See That Temptation Is Stronger Than Chain And Sharper Than Sword. My Sister You Just Did The Best Thing
Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by nerdfrost(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2022
brosom:

I had similar experience back then 2018, there was this girl I was into "Sandra". I was fond of her and we vibes together in many things except s*x, not that I didn't ask of it but she's this kinda girl that wants u committed fully before s*x, and me I wasn't having it.

So it happened sometime ago when she called me based on emergency that I should plz assist her to pay her rent, I asked her how much are we talking about and she said it's 250k, I said ok I'll assist her with what I can, and of course sincerely I want to assist her without fringe feeling attached.

After like a week she called me to remind me of it, I asked for her account no, it wasn't up to 15 seconds she sent it. Initially I wanted to do 50k for her but based on my other engagements I couldn't do it, so I transfered 30k for her. I waited for like 20 minutes to get a call from her but i didn't, so I called and asked if she has received an alart? My people the way this girl carry responded to me my body was full of goosebumps embarassed. She was like is it the 30k? I said yes, she sighsss and said ok I received it I'll call u later I'm busy now and hung up on me, my brethren I felt like the ground should swallow me because I don Jones undecided

As God may have it, there's this thing my account does sometimes to reverse my money back in most of my transactions. It wasn't up to 2 minutes after she hung up on me I got an alert, I opened it and I saw a credit alart with a caption REV as the sender, omo if u see as I carry shout and jumped up on the road u go think say I don kolo grin grin, I felt this happiness within me.

It wasn't long the stupid girl called, immediately I knew it was because of the reversed she want to complain of, I didn't pick her first, second and third calls, but on the fourth one I picked with a devil's smile on my face cool wink, she was like baby is like the money reversed back oo, she was even making it a joke like nothing happened. As niggaarr that the universe has given a second chance to correct my mistakes cool, I come cook one kind big lie give am, I told her that I was actually trying to know her reaction by sending 30k first, that initially I wanted to transfer her 150k so that by 3 days time I'll give her another 100k making it 250k grin, but she failed the test and unmasked her real identity and I cannot date such a person, and for the record I purposely set my account like that to reverse money In such situations wink.

My brothers come see beggings and apologies with fake crocodile tears, she begged like no tomorrow i swear but I ended the call and never picked again.

In the evening, I called 2 of my Niggerrs make we go chill with some hot papper soups and cold lagar bear (golder) grin cheesy and I was more than happy that I shared with my Niggerrs cool.

you are a real nigggaa

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Nobody: 12:55am On May 15, 2022
virginprincess:

for once u made sense! Virgin girl abi virgin queen grin grin, don't worry HeathVirgin2022 loading... shocked
Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Nobody: 3:40am On May 15, 2022
virginprincess:
Òmó! You fresh gaan oh.. chai! wink
Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Nobody: 3:44am On May 15, 2022
brosom:

Now, this is cray af grin

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Nobody: 3:45am On May 15, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Dull brain she thinks she deserve 500k for pussy offered or some cooking shit.
grin
Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Ballzproblemm: 3:45am On May 15, 2022
simp and weak man, you no go use police hijack from has till she pay you. lol
Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Nobody: 3:58am On May 15, 2022
I'm glad at the way you handled things OP....
That lady is a thief!! And what's even more unfortunate is what she spent the money on - liabilities! undecided....
Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by emmanuelbrown26: 5:53am On May 15, 2022
brosom:

LOLSSSSSSS, NA TODAY?
I HV BEING SHOUTING IT RIGHT FROM DAY 1 THAT ALL THESE DAUGHTERS OF EVE ARE JUST SAME BUT THEY COME IN DIFFERENT WAYS.
Mine na to dey watch all of una wey no wan learn about women. Aside their smelly and rotten pussy, what else can they offer? Nothing. They can't even get in a meaningful conversation like 10minutes, just nothing na to open leg up and down

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Boogyman557: 6:01am On May 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool OP make JAH help u make I know get the LOCATION to ur house!

because u and ur useless GF suppose collect BLASTING from my old KALA!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping by Fadafada231(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2022
virginprincess:
you are dumber,of course men are capable of anything besides I have seen a real situation like that when the guy promised to send his girlfriend 20K but deliberately sent her 200K just to test the lady if she's is trustworthy but she failed, the lady didn't send the money back if after the guy told her it was a mistake that was how the guy ended the relationship, hope you understand now that your gender is capable of anything.

I hope he collected his remaining balance before ending the relationship? Some girls deserve no mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Workers Demand Alternative Brothels In Onisha / Mohbad! Death Is The Reward For Simps! / What Do I Do N How Do I Know When It's Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.