Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' (68961 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by EMMY76: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lord have mercy these people have no shame brobrisky don jam original werey. cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by WoundedLamb: 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lagoon0:

A beautiful transgendered while the other is an ugly female simple!

The man doing two of them is even more useless.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Chummynoni(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Please, how can one reverse the effects of bleaching? Or how can one restore a skin that has been damaged as a result of excessive use of bleaching creams? How can one go back to his or her original color please. Please, help me.
Stop using the cream.
Then switch to shea butter(ORI), after few months, your skin should be back to normal. Bleaching is bad. Goodluck to you
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Emmanuel010414(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
ZUKKYY:
wahala
Puna and Gbola fight .
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Fcwilly: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Abeg my people, if two ladies they fight over a man that is understandable, which one come be make woman and man the fight over a man? Bobrisky abi wetin be your name, shame no dey your eyes? Deserved to be stoned to death.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2021
Iamfragile:
This fight don dey sweet lol. But wait ooo na who really dey Bleep bobrisky , we woman never finish for earth na him one idiot dey spend money ontop ass hole reach like that. This life no balance sha
hope u know many of our top politicians are gay
as in undercover gays
a number of them go be im clients
then all these lebanese and whiteys living and doing contract jobs in naija
the list is endless

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by BarristerAlarig: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Please, how can one reverse the effects of bleaching? Or how can one restore a skin that has been damaged as a result of excessive use of bleaching creams? How can one go back to his or her original color please. Please, help me.

You can make use of Blue seal Vaseline. Use vitamin C serum on your face. After a few months, you should be ok with a radiant skin.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Sickmod(m): 12:36am On Feb 26, 2021
aycapri:
I need a chair and pop corn pls

Order for 2 please

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by greyvirgo(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2021
The state of humanity has reduced mankind to this level of bliss.....we now celebrate and entertain dirt. I honestly don't know the full gist, but, won't let my chic put this sort of narratives out, regardless of how upset she gets. Says a lot about background and friend cycle.

Wish them well
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Bampeh: 1:03am On Feb 26, 2021
hafsatadebisi:

I can see you need help. Your e-mail address or Whatsapp number is needed so i can send you a PDF of daily skin health habit.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by okedoyinolabisi(f): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2021
gbas gbos
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Pickieox(m): 4:17am On Feb 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:
grin
This leaking anus f@ggot who has lived as a fake woman for most of his life and has become very envious of real women. One day will be one day...

[img]https://images./7zzrI3logiinW4xzX0CEg9.gif[/img]
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by alameenmara: 4:17am On Feb 26, 2021
MAAD! ! !
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by ddeola: 5:16am On Feb 26, 2021
Bobrisky egungun don enter expressway. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Awon eleyi mad gan , dem go show you real woman wahala. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Hangulsaram: 6:08am On Feb 26, 2021
loopman:
Their cars no dey ever get number plate.

Borrow pose from dealers
You re right, but sometimes this Bobrisky need people like this.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by hafsatadebisi: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2021
Chummynoni:

Stop using the cream.
Then switch to shea butter(ORI), after few months, your skin should be back to normal. Bleaching is bad. Goodluck to you
Alright, thanks.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by hafsatadebisi: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

You can make use of Blue seal Vaseline. Use vitamin C serum on your face. After a few months, you should be ok with a radiant skin.
Alright, thanks.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by hafsatadebisi: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2021
Bampeh:

I can see you need help. Your e-mail address or Whatsapp number is needed so i can send you a PDF of daily skin health habit.
Thanks so much. I'll quote you with my WhatsApp number. Thanks.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by hafsatadebisi: 7:18am On Feb 26, 2021
Bampeh:

This is it. Thanks.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Freemasonry: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2021
See who some people dey idolize!!!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by dangotesmummy: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2021
Gyong:
Sweet movie, the sugar daddy blood pressure go don rise as he hear let's mention the name of the man.
gist lover mentioned the name of the sugar daddy in question, the Said Sugar daddy don quick deny am.he told jist lover to get his facts right
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by dangotesmummy: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Very Shameful,To see a man and a woman disunited by one Diccck. cry
The man in Question if he's not also Dimwitted must be perplexed and ashamed of himself by now.
Na momp wink grin tongue
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Airyprince(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
angry

When are we going to find a sensible Nigerian girl
that part got me thinking real hard of what really going on inside this naija film industry
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Kondomatic(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2021
pocohantas:

It wasn’t created for your understanding na.
Why did she trap them like that

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by pocohantas(f): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2021
Kondomatic:

Why did she trap them like that

Na packaging, no vex abeg. cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by IgboWarlord(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2021
I love this....She called sheem bro!!!Bobrisky is a bleeping freak of nature.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Tillatalk: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2021
Two mad people fighting what do you expect
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by marisdgreat(f): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
angry

When are we going to find a sensible Nigerian girl
Why did u chose to insult Nigeria girl and live naija guys? Oh lest I forget, all the female in ur family are among the naija girls that are not sensible.
Bobrisky ur fellow man, is he sensible enough for trying to be a girl?
Rada rada oshi, any little chance, u guys will just open ur wide gutter mouth to spew trash, as if u don't have mothers and sisters. Next time check d females in ur lineage if they are sensible enough, before insulting nigerian girls.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Kriss216: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2021
marisdgreat:

Why did u chose to insult Nigeria girl and live naija guys? Oh lest I forget, all the female in ur family are among the naija girls that are not sensible.
Bobrisky ur fellow man, is he sensible enough for trying to be a girl?
Rada rada oshi, any little chance, u guys will just open ur wide gutter mouth to spew trash, as if u don't have mothers and sisters. Next time check d females in ur lineage if they are sensible enough, before insulting nigerian girls.
So, why are you pained now?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by justicechichex: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2021
This country na cruise in case you no know..
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by ghettochild4u(m): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2021
Tale of two oloshos
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2021
Make the two of them go find one place sit down jare. Awon were Meji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas / Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.