Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' (69006 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by jacoik(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
alphaconde:
am shocked for the first time this year over celebrity issues
please is brodarisky also a celebrity?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by grandlexuz(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Studio247:
Why do Nigerian men allow this boy to be disgracing them like this na

Take this your mentality to the lagoon.How does Bobrisky's life style affect the food on your table. If he is a disgrace he is to himself as an adult, waytie Naija men get for do ontop the matter. As in the should go catch him and kill, right.?

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by highness25(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Tattoo Fight Saga: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has fired back at Bobrisky after the cross dresser called her out and accused her of sleeping around.

See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6433196/bobrisky-blasts-nkechi-blessing-sunday

Replying Bobrisky via her Instagram story, Nkechi Blessing said:

"Person wey bleaching cream don turn skin to pig wants my reply..Bobrisky yoh must be really stupid.. na people wey never stay close to you side by side Dey foo for you..You stink BRO!!! Get a skin surgery ASAP!! You must be mad BROM"

"My dear my Gist no Dey your hand 000...Las las you by urself go use your mouth tell dem say you don Dey fight me since last year because of Man ee as in the thing over shock me...Make man Dey fight me cus of Man..l don try avoid you but you no gree since 2019 well maybe now is the time!!!"

"If e sure for you mention the man name wey make you Dey find fight since 2019 make we kuku scatter d Full table make d man wife know say him Dey Bleep your dirty Asshole wey maggots don Dey come out from...Stinking Dick head!!!"

"You want talk pass Bleep? Untop d same Bleep me and you Dey fucker ¢% the diff is my Pussy is sweeter and Tighter than your loosed ASSHOLE!!!"
Shameless fools!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Joseph08(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
Waiting to hear from Bobrisky grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Mryacks: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Tattoo Fight Saga: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has fired back at Bobrisky after the cross dresser called her out and accused her of sleeping around.

See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6433196/bobrisky-blasts-nkechi-blessing-sunday

Replying Bobrisky via her Instagram story, Nkechi Blessing said:

"Person wey bleaching cream don turn skin to pig wants my reply..Bobrisky yoh must be really stupid.. na people wey never stay close to you side by side Dey foo for you..You stink BRO!!! Get a skin surgery ASAP!! You must be mad BROM"

"My dear my Gist no Dey your hand 000...Las las you by urself go use your mouth tell dem say you don Dey fight me since last year because of Man ee as in the thing over shock me...Make man Dey fight me cus of Man..l don try avoid you but you no gree since 2019 well maybe now is the time!!!"

"If e sure for you mention the man name wey make you Dey find fight since 2019 make we kuku scatter d Full table make d man wife know say him Dey Bleep your dirty Asshole wey maggots don Dey come out from...Stinking Dick head!!!"

"You want talk pass Bleep? Untop d same Bleep me and you Dey fucker ¢% the diff is my Pussy is sweeter and Tighter than your loosed ASSHOLE!!!"

Damn...so a married man who is having sex with his wive, is also having sex with this actress and then having gay sex with bobrisky? Wow, just wow....for all we know it could be all unprotected...to much filth and immorality abounds. Smh

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Saynotoapc(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Bampeh:
Chronic bleachers don't know the damage done on the skin until they get old.

Do these if you want a radiant skin
1. Drink enough water
2. Avoid sugar
3. Don't smoke
4. Eat enough vegetable
5. Avoid much carbohydrates
6. Avoid alcohol
7. Exercise
8. Have enough sleep
9. Mind your business.

Drink enough water ✓
Avoid sugar: this one is not possible
Don't smoke; why nah
Eat enough vegetables✓
Avoid much carbohydrates: same as sugar
Avoid alcohol: this one hard ooo
Exercise✓
Have enough sleep; this one hard for this naija
Mind my business �%✓
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by LordofNaija: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Dis Nkechi wey we hear say Tinubu no gree fvck cuz she dey stench... grin
I heard so too
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by sameks08(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
I no understand de shape of this bweast but las las we go managam
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Gunayo(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
JosephXavier:
I don grab my popcorn and my chair for front seat
First half is over with Blessing equalizing out of no where just before the referee just blew the last whistle of the additional time of the first half and to bring the score to 2 -2

We'll go for break and shall return shortly after 15 minutes to know who finally wins the match

As you can see, This match is closely contested and although Bobrisky dominated the match, no one would have expected Blessing to be on level term

The both fans are happy with the way the scores are going and although not as expected but it has been an interesting one

We shall return shortly to know who finally wins the match
There will be extra time ooo. But who is officiating this your match?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Kobicove(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
aycapri:
I need a chair and pop corn pls

grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Oracleforce: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
...and this kin person will be some1 role model, someone mother, and counselor.....
This is a wasted generation where all that youths talk about on social media is a story about boobs and butts and bleaching skin...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Womanizer(m): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
What type of breast is this sef?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by ebuclassic18(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
so this ones are called celebrities this industry have suffered
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
pocohantas:
Tell me more...

So Bobrisky has sugar daddies?

Nobody should hold them, this promises to be expository.
Poco, asiri gbakute, you too like gist grin grin grin

But me sha I want them to air their dirty laundry, amebo na work
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Fashionista01(f): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
I tire for this two grown up ............
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by JosephXavier: 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Gunayo:
There will be extra time ooo. But who is officiating this your match?

The referee na Mike Dean

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by JosephXavier: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
and the commentator today is john champion vs jahn berglin both team are trying to get the end of it

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Omoslim26: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kondomatic:
I don't understand this breasts

wat of dis one

dis girl breast na agent of confusion

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by geewean(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
Very soon you discover that these characters will be invited to give motivational speeches at secondary school in the name of building future generations. Awon Werey

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by pocohantas(f): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

Poco, asiri gbakute, you too like gist grin grin grin

But me sha I want them to air their dirty laundry, amebo na work

We are here for the gist na. Let them keep us entertained. I like the part where Bobrisky said they are both shameless... cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by sixtuso(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
JosephXavier:
First half is over with Blessing equalizing out of no where just before the referee just blew the last whistle of the additional time of the first half and to bring the score to 2 -2

We'll go for break and shall return shortly after 15 minutes to know who finally wins the match

As you can see, This match is closely contested and although Bobrisky dominated the match, no one would have expected Blessing to be on level term

The both fans are happy with the way the scores are going and although not as expected but it has been an interesting one

I need a win here because I played anybody to win.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by achems: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kriss216:
angry

When are we going to find a sensible Nigerian girl
not here,not now.forget it
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by JosephXavier: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
sixtuso:
I need a win here because I played anybody to win.

We await the outcome of the second half with enthusiasm

Will there be a win?

We expect the two teams to go all out for it as the match is still open and closely contested as we saw from the opening 45 minutes and it depends on who takes the most chances

In the mean time it's still level Bobrisky 2, Blessing 2
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
95% about naija yeyebrities is all about idiots like these two, but my main delight will be some guys to arrange bobrisky and deal some good blows to his face one day
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by armadeo(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hoes arguing.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by toprealman: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
These people are actually sex workers masquerading as actresses and bleaching cream sellers.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by blackpanda: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
TruthHurts1:
grin
This leaking anus f@ggot who has lived as a fake woman for most of his life and has become very envious of real women. One day will be one day...

[img]https://images./7zzrI3logiinW4xzX0CEg9.gif[/img]

Why u de vex? Na your asshole grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Tunde835(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kriss216:
angry

When are we going to find a sensible Nigerian girl
I'm sorry but they're all extinct
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by mywells: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Bobrisky got fans and is generous,we dont need wailers,wail with money,money dont cry.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Lagoon0: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bobrisky is an excuse of a human being. waste of oxygen
the other girl is also useless and ugly
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Lagoon0: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
betshopagent:
yes you dont understand d breast but you understood bobrisky's ass 100%. kwantinue
A beautiful transgendered while the other is an ugly female simple!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Lagoon0: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
JosephXavier:

I played home win or draw. So im save if bobrisky wins or draw grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas / 10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.