Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' (69015 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Ghostrye: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hoelosho vs Brolosho
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
Prodigee:
All these useless yeyebreties! Just look at naija youths. Sensible people recently landed a rover on mars and you are here fighting over trivialities and frivolities.

wetin concern bobrisky and mars?? are rich men staying there? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Tonytonex(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sultty:
Look at pot calling d kettle black tongue Buhari is a terrorist
the bolded
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by BePrepared: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
God's mercy fall on both of you
This I pray.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by pharmagba: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
aycapri:
I need a chair and pop corn pls

Ameebo no go kill you

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by segun18(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
JosephXavier:
I don grab my popcorn and my chair for front seat
First half is over with Blessing equalizing out of no where just before the referee just blew the last whistle of the additional time of the first half and to bring the score to 2 -2

We'll go for break and shall return shortly after 15 minutes to know who finally wins the match

As you can see, This match is closely contested and although Bobrisky dominated the match, no one would have expected Blessing to be on level term

The both fans are happy with the way the scores are going and although not as expected but it has been an interesting one

We shall return shortly to know who finally wins the match

LOL
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Emeraldgreene(f): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
[I swear...see d way she reduced herself to reply him...she was guilty in d first place,in d start of d whole thing.quote author=Kriss216 post=99413522] angry

When are we going to find a sensible Nigerian girl [/quote]
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by JosephXavier: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lagoon0:

I played home win or draw. So im save if bobrisky wins or draw grin

Omo even me played Bobrisky for my ticket

He is the favourite grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Oshokalo: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
bobby risky 1-1 nkechi blessing second leg countinues
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by PrettyOmanyo(f): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Tattoo Fight Saga: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has fired back at Bobrisky after the cross dresser called her out and accused her of sleeping around.

See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6433196/bobrisky-blasts-nkechi-blessing-sunday

Replying Bobrisky via her Instagram story, Nkechi Blessing said:

"Person wey bleaching cream don turn skin to pig wants my reply..Bobrisky yoh must be really stupid.. na people wey never stay close to you side by side Dey foo for you..You stink BRO!!! Get a skin surgery ASAP!! You must be mad BROM"

"My dear my Gist no Dey your hand 000...Las las you by urself go use your mouth tell dem say you don Dey fight me since last year because of Man ee as in the thing over shock me...Make man Dey fight me cus of Man..l don try avoid you but you no gree since 2019 well maybe now is the time!!!"

"If e sure for you mention the man name wey make you Dey find fight since 2019 make we kuku scatter d Full table make d man wife know say him Dey Bleep your dirty Asshole wey maggots don Dey come out from...Stinking Dick head!!!"

"You want talk pass Bleep? Untop d same Bleep me and you Dey fucker ¢% the diff is my Pussy is sweeter and Tighter than your loosed ASSHOLE!!!"
Wahala be Lyk Bicycle.If d Wife of d suqar daddy come hear say her husband d Bleep Ass of a man..Hmmmm Egungun don enter express be that.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by prciouschika(f): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
And nwa-ada nkechi blessing finally fired back.... now wait for bob's second reply grin

9ja na complete full cruise cheesy smiley
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kondomatic:
I don't understand these breasts

They are actually her tools of trade. She has put out her "best" products to attract more clients
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by flokii: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Magg0trisky talk pepper Nkechi no be small grin

Na true say her mama use her sell beer.. na so those people from that side dey do, from there, the girls graduate to brothels and then Dubai..

Na true say her t0t0 sweet, those agbero and NURTW boys fit testify. She's ugly AF if you ask me.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Tattoo Fight Saga: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has fired back at Bobrisky after the cross dresser called her out and accused her of sleeping around.

See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6433196/bobrisky-blasts-nkechi-blessing-sunday

Replying Bobrisky via her Instagram story, Nkechi Blessing said:

"Person wey bleaching cream don turn skin to pig wants my reply..Bobrisky yoh must be really stupid.. na people wey never stay close to you side by side Dey foo for you..You stink BRO!!! Get a skin surgery ASAP!! You must be mad BROM"

"My dear my Gist no Dey your hand 000...Las las you by urself go use your mouth tell dem say you don Dey fight me since last year because of Man ee as in the thing over shock me...Make man Dey fight me cus of Man..l don try avoid you but you no gree since 2019 well maybe now is the time!!!"

"If e sure for you mention the man name wey make you Dey find fight since 2019 make we kuku scatter d Full table make d man wife know say him Dey Bleep your dirty Asshole wey maggots don Dey come out from...Stinking Dick head!!!"

"You want talk pass Bleep? Untop d same Bleep me and you Dey fucker ¢% the diff is my Pussy is sweeter and Tighter than your loosed ASSHOLE!!!"
is there a golden djck head?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lagoon0:

A beautiful transgendered while the other is an ugly female simple!

Bobrisky isn't transgender. He is a male cross dresser who prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by egopersonified(f): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
I don't know if it's only me, but I keep starring at pictures of these actresses but I am never able to recognize them. Is it the makeup or what?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Obasogie00(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
the future is Female bros grin grin grin
Kriss216:
angry

When are we going to find a sensible Nigerian girl
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
[I swear,I tire for Naija ladies,...pussy prostitution is what they came online to shame each other ...why can't we have more of Ngozi okonjo Iweala,the Christiane Lagarde,The Angela Merkels? Na wah oh .te author=Emmasnoop post=99414416]So TOTO get the one when they sweet and the one when nor dey sweet? hmm nothing musa nor go hear for gate. [/quote]
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by wumi2017(f): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wahala wear konkor shoe grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by cococandy(f): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
pocohantas:
Tell me more...

So Bobrisky has sugar daddies?

oh yes he does. some alpha males. High value men.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
[They are not! I am right here abeg.quote author=Tunde835 post=99417146]I'm sorry but they're all extinct[/quote]
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by ikorodureporta: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
cheesy grin lwkmh
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Nychillax(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Heybeedee:
lol....somebori should pls swithch the channel to LAUTECH Tv thats where we have parked our bus now

The vedio wey don dey Xvedio since last year and someone just woke up to keep u guys busy...It even happened in SA not even in Nigeria, just Google search.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by pocohantas(f): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
cococandy:
oh yes he does. some alpha males. High value men.

Stop it grin

I am surprised though. Always thought he is anything but a bottom. lipsrsealed
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Shybucks: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
Na wa o;when you stomach things for long and a person feels they have the monopoly of using demeaning words;this is what happens.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by 62ss: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:

Replying Bobrisky via her Instagram story, Nkechi Blessing said:Kai this people no get shame

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by cococandy(f): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Stop it grin

I am surprised though. Always thought he is anything but a bottom. lipsrsealed

Wait what? S/He has bottom written all over herm . That Lhedy is more feminine than I am.

I am a fan actually. I’m just here to make fun of the big strong alfa meils who go in secret to screw herm
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
That's the future of the LGBTQ if we are to let them into the society, crazy things like this begins to happen/

Btw we all know nkechi blessing is a shameless LovePeddler
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Angelacruz: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
so childish...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by hafsatadebisi: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
Bampeh:
Chronic bleachers don't know the damage done on the skin until they get old.

Do these if you want a radiant skin
1. Drink enough water
2. Avoid sugar
3. Don't smoke
4. Eat enough vegetable
5. Avoid much carbohydrates
6. Avoid alcohol
7. Exercise
8. Have enough sleep
9. Mind your business.

Bampeh is smiling!
Please, how can one reverse the effects of bleaching? Or how can one restore a skin that has been damaged as a result of excessive use of bleaching creams? How can one go back to his or her original color please. Please, help me.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
Crass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas / Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.