Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Stop Having Premarital Sex, You Refuse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Having Premarital Sex, You Refuse. (1004 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Having Premarital Sex, You Refuse. by LoveUdie: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
THINGS EVERY LADY SHOULD KNOW.

Dear Pastor, Parents, Children/Teenage/Youth Teachers/Leaders, every girl around you should know this.

Sometimes we think they do. But from counseling, I discovered not all ladies especially the younger ones know these thing.

1) Sex is not Love.

Some ladies (especially the teens and younger females) still belive that if you love a Man, you prove it by giving him sex..

2) Men can and will Lie just to get Sex from Ladies.

The last lady I counseled give in because her boyfriend told her he would die if she didn't allow him.

"My Doctor said if I don't have sex, my testes would burst"

"I'm having blue balls, only sex can cure it"

And the biggest one.... "I'll Marry you"

All Lies.. But not all girls know these tricks and many still fall for it albeit ignorantly and innocently.

3) Contraceptives and Preventive measures can fail.

Withdrawal can Fail.

Condom can fail

Virgins can get pregnant, Sperms can sip through and impregnate you while leaving your hymen still intact.

4) Women bear the brunt more when sex goes wrong.

Many guys deny the lady when things go south, Some will run away.

An unplanned pregnancy can alter your plans for life permanently if care is not taken, while the guy continues with his life..

Abortion puts your life and womb at stake, not his Life.

5) Sex doesn't keep a Man

Common cliché, yet some ladies have never heard It/don't understand it..
Sadly not every lady out there knows these, and the naive ones are taken advantage of on a daily basis. Spread the Word.

Every Lady (8 or 18yrs)Should know that closing their Legs in a Relationship is for their own Protection, you lose more once sex gets involved and when it goes it go south. Protect your future, Say No...

If he is ready and serious, let him wait and marry you..

SEX CAN WAIT. You should too.
Re: Stop Having Premarital Sex, You Refuse. by fati2001(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
LoveUdie:
THINGS EVERY LADY SHOULD KNOW.

Dear Pastor, Parents, Children/Teenage/Youth Teachers/Leaders, every girl around you should know this.

Sometimes we think they do. But from counseling, I discovered not all ladies especially the younger ones know these thing.

1) Sex is not Love.

Some ladies (especially the teens and younger females) still belive that if you love a Man, you prove it by giving him sex..

2) Men can and will Lie just to get Sex from Ladies.

The last lady I counseled give in because her boyfriend told her he would die if she didn't allow him.

"My Doctor said if I don't have sex, my testes would burst"

"I'm having blue balls, only sex can cure it"

And the biggest one.... "I'll Marry you"

All Lies.. But not all girls know these tricks and many still fall for it albeit ignorantly and innocently.

3) Contraceptives and Preventive measures can fail.

Withdrawal can Fail.

Condom can fail

Virgins can get pregnant, Sperms can sip through and impregnate you while leaving your hymen still intact.

4) Women bear the brunt more when sex goes wrong.

Many guys deny the lady when things go south, Some will run away.

An unplanned pregnancy can alter your plans for life permanently if care is not taken, while the guy continues with his life..

Abortion puts your life and womb at stake, not his Life.

5) Sex doesn't keep a Man

Common cliché, yet some ladies have never heard It/don't understand it..
Sadly not every lady out there knows these, and the naive ones are taken advantage of on a daily basis. Spread the Word.

Every Lady (8 or 18yrs)Should know that closing their Legs in a Relationship is for their own Protection, you lose more once sex gets involved and when it goes it go south. Protect your future, Say No...

If he is ready and serious, let him wait and marry you..

SEX CAN WAIT. You should too.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Premarital Sex, You Refuse. by Righteousness2(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Awesome Facts!
GOD Bless you For this.

I recently saw the Confession of a Yahoo boy and it dawned on me that there is trouble in this Generation..
According to Him he has used so many ladies to renew his rituals to get money. He said it came to a time that to get a lady because almost all the ones he gets now have also been used by other Yahoo boys.

Ladies for the sake of your life and Destiny! Do not give in to any lie from any man in the name of sex.
Many of the ladies out there have are walking corpse. It will take only the Grace and Mercy of GOD to Get them Saved.

The days are so Evil..

Same goes for the guys. When you get into a girl whose destiny has been traded! Your Have Scattered your Life

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Premarital Sex, You Refuse. by Polynek(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
The bitter truth
Re: Stop Having Premarital Sex, You Refuse. by prince2pac(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
cool

Re: Stop Having Premarital Sex, You Refuse. by Michelle55: 5:14am On Mar 23, 2021
Nice one!
Re: Stop Having Premarital Sex, You Refuse. by Futuremom: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
I love this. God bless the op
Re: Stop Having Premarital Sex, You Refuse. by Truthabulabula(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin

Nairaland girls deactivated.
Re: Stop Having Premarital Sex, You Refuse. by Quality20(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Abeg leave them alone! Those ppl devil don catch n wrap them up. Those ppl hate religious ppl. Their only wish is to get everyone involved with illicit Sex n relationships. So you see them spying n researching people's lives n privacy. Na God go judge them

(1) (Reply)

Man Vowed Not To Give Up On His Girlfriend Despite Her Unable To Walk / Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy / Maybe there are still some good girls/women out there

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.