Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers (40576 Views)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by OtunbaKofoshi: 1:17am On Feb 26, 2021
Ahhh, Blessing Oko Ikpor? What a name!!! shocked
Yoruba people, this one no mean say the blessing of this penis plenty? grin
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 26, 2021
Nuttella:
This is why its very dangerous to marry a carnal man, a carnal man will sleep around and commit adultery and a man that commits adultery is a prey to marine spirits and witches, he will be very easy to tie down in their kingdom and very easy to bewitch, which is why some marriages are crashing, the foundation is faulty, they didnt allow God take his place on their marriage.

Watch and pray.
This was typed with a lot of blood rushing in many different directions in the writer.
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:24am On Feb 26, 2021
e don be for them be that
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 26, 2021
sapphiere:
Men ehn!
But why do women push the narrative of luck? who's the lucky guy then next thing, Men ehn! You guys are playing yourselves.
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 26, 2021
Hamiltonii:
What is the woman making noise for? Can't the man marry another wife? She may have been cheating on him thinking her husband didn't know.
You hold very dangerous opinions.
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 26, 2021
Oluwadami009:

Fighting to enjoy bank manager money you mean?, the man see fresh girl forget his probably nagging, uninterested in sex wife.
Hmmm
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Rather, men love to fornicate and feel entitled to it, causing pains to their marriage. Men are usually the devil's workshop.

Argue with the logic below

Oluwadami009:

Fighting to enjoy bank manager money you mean?, the man see fresh girl forget his probably nagging, uninterested in sex wife.
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Princedapace(m): 3:43am On Feb 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Nothing like a spell.

It is either he loves her or he is infatuated.

If it is the former, you either accept her as a co-wife or you leave.

If it is the latter, you can wait for it to clear from his eye.

The concern should be coparenting the kids.

I don’t pray, if I had to, I will pray for something sensible. Not for a full grown man with working brains. Call me when they starting using spells on wives and stealing them.

But there are so many special packages sold online by women to women to attract men. That is where the problem started.

Go there and see women testify how they are using jazz to catch men and keep them.
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 26, 2021
ImaIma1:

What will a married man with 4kids be doing chasing a single lady when he has a wife?

Have you looked at it from that angle? Or is the man without blame?

Marriage demands a lot from both sexes. Many men cannot, do not, and will not sacrifice their sexual satisfaction on the altar of having offspring. Sexual Satisfaction ranks very highly in many men. As a woman if you cannot estimate a man's libido then do not settle. You will probably be settling down for future trouble. A man that sees sex as a gratification that can be delayed is a very rare man indeed. Act like a woman, think like a man is easier sung than done
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by salt1: 5:59am On Feb 26, 2021
uokpani:
How do you handle an adulterous wife?

People should ignore this paid post aimed at discrediting a peace loving man as Oko Ikpor whose wife was carried away by Port Harcourt life that she even had to sleep with their gateman.

The husband had to send her away for over 3 years for refusing to visit the husbands home town to appease the land.

So he just has to move on, now the former wife is broke and having realize her mistakes decides to ensure that Mr Oko Ikpor is sacked from the bank.

And one useless and hopeless hungry nairalander is paid to do the dirty job.

I just pray you that whoever made this post without hearing from both sides because of the little stipends you were given that same thing should happen to you and your family members.

Don't comment please unless you hear from the man. Women are evil �

Okpani, you seem to know the family well. They're from Afikpo in Ebonyi State, right? The names sound like Amasiri names.
The husband who's insisting on her appeasing the elders over her adultery, has he never committed adultery? Talk of double standards. Please allow the distraught woman to vent her feelings.
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 26, 2021
No useless woman should be trusted!
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by ImaIma1(f): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2021
trailblazar:

Marriage demands a lot from both sexes. Many men cannot, do not, and will not sacrifice their sexual satisfaction on the altar of having offspring. Sexual Satisfaction ranks very highly in many men. As a woman if you cannot estimate a man's libido then do not settle. You will probably be settling down for future trouble. A man that sees sex as a gratification that can be delayed is a very rare man indeed. Act like a woman, think like a man is easier sung than done

In other words, the man is free of blame and justified since his sexual satisfaction is his folly, it controls him. While the women are to carry all the blame.
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Tankotanko: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2021
tobh2021:
NAWA O
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END. NIJA

Which wonder?
Husband and wife issue na wonder. Every day things?
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by onadana: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2021
Nuttella:
This is why its very dangerous to marry a carnal man, a carnal man will sleep around and commit adultery and a man that commits adultery is a prey to marine spirits and witches, he will be very easy to tie down in their kingdom and very easy to bewitch, which is why some marriages are crashing, the foundation is faulty, they didnt allow God take his place on their marriage.

Watch and pray.

Did you read the part where she said he was a Christian and preaches on the pulpit?

Take this you will think clearly.

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Raskasal(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2021
Bola146:
Dear Lord, help all marriages that are facing storms. Deal seriously with every evil side chicks disturbing their marriages or evil friends or relatives, let all couples come back to their first love Lord. Help us the singles to choose rightly, Amen

Amen to all your prayers. Can I dm you?
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by jasmine1600: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2021
uokpani:
How do you handle an adulterous wife?

People should ignore this paid post aimed at discrediting a peace loving man as Oko Ikpor whose wife was carried away by Port Harcourt life that she even had to sleep with their gateman.

The husband had to send her away for over 3 years for refusing to visit the husbands home town to appease the land.

So he just has to move on, now the former wife is broke and having realize her mistakes decides to ensure that Mr Oko Ikpor is sacked from the bank.

And one useless and hopeless hungry nairalander is paid to do the dirty job.

I just pray you that whoever made this post without hearing from both sides because of the little stipends you were given that same thing should happen to you and your family members.

Don't comment please unless you hear from the man. Women are evil �
You seem to know the family very well? Can’t you post the true story for Nairaland people to digest?
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Chi133(f): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/bank-manager-in-secret-wedding-saga-in-rivers/

The Woman is lieing, how can you just come back the hospital and discover that ur husband has changed the house key without you both quarreling
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Bola146(f): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2021
Raskasal:

Amen to all your prayers. Can I dm you?
No problem
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2021
dre11:

MY DEAR PEOPLE, SOMEONE SHOULD TELL TIS WOMAN, TO FOCUS ON HER LIFE AND HAVE PEACE,

I HOPE SHE IS WORKING

MARRIAGE IS NOT WORTH DIEING FOR

U CAN NOT CHANGE THE DECISON OF AN EVIL ,MAN, , NEXT HE WILL START ABUISNG YOU PHYSICALLY FOR YOIU TO GET FRUSRTAED AND LEAVE..

PLEASE FREE HIM AND ALLOW GOD TO JUDGE THE MATTER

IF HE COMES BACK TO HIS SENSES GOOD, IF NOT FORGET HIM

YOUR BOYS WILL DEFINITELY LOOK FOR U AT THE RIGHT TIME.

THE ALL KNOWING GOD IS A PEFERCT JUDGE AND KARMA DOESNT SPARE ANYONE WHEN IT COMMENCES
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2021
dre11:

I DONT KNOW WHY GOD ALLOWS ALL THESE FAKE 'BORNAGAIN' EVIL MEN TO PROSPER

COS THE FACT REMAINS THAT 80% OF MEN CHANGES WHEN THEY INCREASE FINANCIALLY

AND IT IS VERY WORRISOME....

I CAN RELATE THESE 2 STORIES AND KNOW HE TRUTH......

THE MAN IN QUESTION IS AN ARMATURE FOOL !!!!!

SORRY TO SAY AND MOST MENT IN HERE ARE LIKE THAT
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2021
Chi133:

The Woman is lieing, how can you just come back the hospital and discover that ur husband has changed the house key without you both quarreling
#

my DEAR WICH ONE IS WITHOUT QUARELLING, MARRIED PEOPLE ALWAYS QUARELL TO MAKE UP...

AND WHENEVER A MAN STARTS SEEING ANOTHER WOMAN, HE INITIATES AND TURNS EVERYTHING TO QUARELL..

I MA SUPRISE YOU ARE A FEMALE..... MAY GOD VISIT YOU WITH WHAT U SUPPORT IN LIFE...
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by basseyprincewil: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2021
Am short of words cus the husband might be triggered by something to go after the lady... Maybe the ex wife might be at fault too. Commenting on one side narrate event is hard to judge.
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by 9jaRealist: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2021
ImaIma1:

In other words, the man is free of blame and justified since his sexual satisfaction is his folly, it controls him. While the women are to carry all the blame.

Marriage in many instances can be war. War is never fair. Especially for the victims and those with victim mentality.
He has said the matter is in court. Let's hope everyone gets justice.
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Tundex911: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2021
So una expect me to read this una wahala story story

OYO
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
Women should learn to upgrade themselves, look attractive for your man, just because he has been with you for 17 years dont mean he cant be snatched.
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
Dem PH girls are fond of that, fine dem no fine , they only know how to use juju and snatch other womens hubbies, awon ugly bettys. angry
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by zed7: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2021
pocohantas:

. Call me when they starting using spells on wives and stealing them.

I don't believe in spells but even if I did, nobody will use it on another man's wife. It's not worth it, married woman are not assets, more like liabilities. It's the married men that are seen as assets, hence the need to 'jazz' them.
Woman nor go fit take care of man, so why would you jazz someone that can't offer you much? The hustle is real out there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.