Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Would You Date And Marry A Woman From Central Africa ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date And Marry A Woman From Central Africa ? (584 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date And Marry A Woman From Central Africa ? by Pelxmiye(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
A friend of mine who's babe is an Angolan and a working class lady over in Angola met my friend some months ago, precisely last year September during the lockdown, I was suspicious cos he met her on Ablo, an international dating app with a lot of African, Arabians and Europeans.

Naturally,nationals of other african countries think nigerians are loud, fake and are all-over-the-place for mostly the wrong reasons, though some of these other African countries also envy Nigerians, because even in the midst of all the bad media ,Nigerians are popular.

Back to reality, my doubts initially about the Angolan girl ,was that she might just be a Nigerian scammer trying to swindle my friend, but months went by and till now they've grown strong, I eventually asked my friend about the direction of their distant relationship when I I last saw him and he told me ,she wants to come to Nigeria to see him ,but he doesn't want to put her through all that stress and would rather break up with her.

What amazes me the most is how the relationship even made it that far because speaks Portugese more than English and sometimes my friend teaches her new English words.

It turns out the girl is an auditor in Angola and seemed very serious about travelling down to Nigeria to see him, how would he even tell his family that he might eventually settle down with an Angolan woman,I eventually advised him to think it through as there are a lot of Nigerian girls, but he should also weigh his options very well, whether to break off the relationship or move ahead with it.

Re: Would You Date And Marry A Woman From Central Africa ? by PoliteActivist: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Why not?
Re: Would You Date And Marry A Woman From Central Africa ? by Jashub: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Why not...or are they not human beings?
Re: Would You Date And Marry A Woman From Central Africa ? by PlayerMeji: 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Subtle manipulation...

Ablo is the spear product.

Nice one
Re: Would You Date And Marry A Woman From Central Africa ? by Pelxmiye(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Subtle manipulation...

Ablo is the spear product.

Nice one

For real ,there are actually lots of people from all over the world on Ablo, check my past posts, I don't think I have ever marketed anything here, Nigerians and the believe that someone is out to manipulate them, I know the feeling
Re: Would You Date And Marry A Woman From Central Africa ? by Proton99: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Why even marry at these times?

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Data Balance Mean? / Why Relationship Is A Waste Of Time / Can Anyone Win A Fight Against A Ghanaian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.