Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? (23353 Views)

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by EconomistXplain: 6:51am On Jan 25
... knowing that we all (male and female) love to marry higher classy people. and we regard the pos guyz and ladies as very low class / income level group. can you take the leap and marry one of them i mean especially when u are a working class...

I ask this question because my best guy took to POS, he makes good income nd is now getting past his ideal marriage period. ge says, he seek to marry a lady who works, mayb not very high level income worker, but just good job... unbelievably, his type of job has been reason "all" ladies wouldn't even look at him, all of them citing same reason.

"God forbid, not me nd POS husband"

plz people anything so bad with the job..?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by immortalcrown(m): 6:52am On Jan 25
First of all, who says a POS person cannot upgrade to become a pilot, a doctor, an engineer, or a banker? Why do people act as if everyone doing a neglected job is destined to die in that job? This is how many can't approach their millionaire friends today because they abused those friends when the friends were not rich. Nobody knows tomorrow but fools act otherwise.

All those girls shouting, "Not me and a POS husband" are dating POS guys that are willing to squander money on those girls.

And those girls, after getting married to bankers or doctors, will secretly sleep with POS boys for orgasms.

This clearly shows that a lot of people (both men and women) do not marry to satisfy themselves but to satisfy the society. They reject POS guys just because people will say, "That big girl married an ordinary POS man". But deep down in the girls' hearts, they know that many POS guys possess the what they (those girls) secretly die for. Yet those girls are among the people that accuse other people of fake life and clout chasing.

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by madridguy(m): 6:55am On Jan 25
POS people are silent money bag people. Dem dey make money ooooo.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by larryking78(m): 6:58am On Jan 25
So, you think say the POS business be his destiny, the POS operator i used for 2 years just traveled to UK last year for work and study, we dey chat anytime and I dey see the same POS operator for UK enjoying the stay.

wake up, that POS operator fit be tomorrow Nigerian Senator or Governor.
A word is enough, no judge book by his cover.

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Klinxmanz(m): 7:08am On Jan 25
wetin concern pos and marriage again, nawa o, pos na em destiny?, u no no say their are some pos wey in a day dey make money more than ur networth in a month!!, mumu people wit no sense, some of u no fit even operate dat pos self!!..

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by onomeabuja: 7:19am On Jan 25
EconomistXplain:
... knowing that we all (male and female) love to marry higher classy people. and we regard the pos guyz and ladies as very low class / income level group. can you take the leap and marry one of them i mean especially when u are a working class...

i ask this question because my best guy took to POS , he makes good income nd is now getting past his ideal marriage period. ge says, he seek to marry a lady who works, mayb not very high level income worker, but just good job... unbelievably, his type of job has been reason "all" ladies wouldn't even look at him, all of them citing same reason

How about those that are already married to d POS operators, should they run away from Thier marraige because Thier spouse is a POS vendor
Some of u bah lack something to say & that is y when Ur brain leak , u just run to public forum to post trash! angry

47 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:34am On Jan 25
nothing is wrong with the job na lol

bring your assignments to me.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Ibaaboy(m): 7:36am On Jan 25
trash
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by RoadMozart(m): 7:45am On Jan 25
Many of una just get low IQ sha. So becos he into pos or let me call it entrepreneurship you cant marry him? Dey play. Naso one tell me say because i dey do transport and farming she no fit dey with me. She run go meet banker. I can say that the guy yearly salary na wetin i fit gather in less than 4months. Nothing is permanent pos guy go still upgrade. Go ask Victor Oshimen him story

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by EconomistXplain: 8:51am On Jan 25
onomeabuja:

How about those that are already married to d POS operators, should they run away from Thier marraige because Thier spouse is a POS vendor
Some of u bah lack something to say & that is y when Ur brain leak , u just run to public forum to post trash! angry

i said date nd marry pos guy...alot of lady's husband encounter life challenges nd do alot of menia job nd d wife shldnt run...

the focus is on intent to marry nd not married already
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by EconomistXplain: 8:57am On Jan 25
Klinxmanz:
wetin concern pos and marriage again, nawa o, pos na em destiny?, u no no say their are some pos wey in a day dey make money more than ur networth in a month!!, mumu people wit no sense, some of u no fit even operate dat pos self!!..

wait till u want to get married, u will b shocked to ur marrow to know that the famous ladies are desperate for marriage talk is not very true......working ladies are too choosy...

if u like be so 100% good in everything, they marry only class...nd wen i say working class, i dont mean only 6figure earners...even ppl earning 50,60k also...so long as they work with their cert...they like to get old rather than marry low class....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by AgbaDesigner(m): 9:00am On Jan 25
To start with, most female POS operators in Nigeria are into hkup lipsrsealed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by lordnkem000(m): 10:52am On Jan 25
I can marry anybody, just speak well, have good vision, cook well, love sex and have a good character most importantly. Just don't be lazy

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by MrCork: 11:03am On Jan 25
EconomistXplain:

i ask this question because my best guy took to POS , he makes good income nd is now getting past his ideal marriage period. ge says, he seek to marry a lady who works, mayb not very high level income worker, but just good job... unbelievably, his type of job has been reason "all" ladies wouldn't even look at him, all of them citing same reason

angry
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by MrCork: 11:04am On Jan 25
EconomistXplain:

Why not? Bro u don't like puccccci? Are u gay sir??(no oofencse) angry
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by MrBroke(m): 11:24am On Jan 25
EconomistXplain:

wait till u want to get married, u will b shocked to ur marrow to know that the famous ladies are desperate for marriage talk is not very true......working ladies are too choosy...

if u like be so 100% good in everything, they marry only class...nd wen i say working class, i dont mean only 6figure earners...even ppl earning 50,60k also...so long as they work with their cert...they like to get old rather than marry low class....

I no get cert. o but if is stand with person way get cert. Even as a broke guy, girls go choose me 80% of the time over that cert. Guy

1 Like

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by EconomistXplain: 11:31am On Jan 25
MrBroke:

I no get cert. o but if is stand with person way get cert. Even as a broke guy, girls go choose me 80% of the time over that cert. Guy

no b about u nd cert, na about the ladies and cert nd work..ladies working withtheir cert will rather go for an MTN staff who earns 90k than an equally geaduate phone repairer who earns 250k monthly...even if the repairer dresses well....to them, class is everything

9 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by EconomistXplain: 11:37am On Jan 25
lordnkem000:
I can marry anybody, just speak well, have good vision, cook well, love sex and have a good character most importantly. Just don't be lazy

can u marry a lady who wont rest in pursuit for money...?

if its true education, sh will b Running helter skelter looking for certificate up nd down ..if its business, sh will find it extremely hard closing shop for the day nd ho home..like sh can even stay shop open till past 10pm all cuz of pursuit for more money...? can u..?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Klinxmanz(m): 11:51am On Jan 25
EconomistXplain:

some of u are getting tins wrong, billonaires also use pos to operate there business ventures, not every person are poor!!..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by fredsamuel1: 12:07pm On Jan 25
Only an ignorant person thinks people doing POS are not making money. I know of one that makes at least 10-15k a day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by jumokeadele(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25
yes
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Tallesty1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25
That your friend has a female he knows that is kind to him. Respects him and will easily make sacrifices for his own good, could even be giving him food from time to but his eyes dey on internet baddies with no body count. He is not ready to settle down yet.

There is a woman for everyone, nah you dey find who no find you.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:39pm On Jan 25
There are ladies who can never put their kobo on the line to help you but will want you to put millions on the line to help them, they are of no use and should be left on the streets.

I had a date with a lady and I introduced myself as a research assistant grin, she looked me head to toe and asked me if I do other jobs apart from this and I said no. The way she asked and her response of looking for job got me almost bursting into laughter. A jobless lady looking down on someone already amongst the top 5percent earners in the country.

I don't impress ladies with money I only impress them with my sagacity and personality reason been that lots of ladies out there are only interested in what they stand to gain and not what they stand to offer. When ladies underate me because they think my humble deamenour connotes lack of finance I feel relaxed and happy because I loathe such ladies who bypass important personality traits and make decisions based solely on money. Those type of ladies are to be left alone to navigate the waters of life.

Your job role isn't important what is important is how you make yourself financially comfortable from your job and the plans put in place to meander through the turbulent vicissitudes of life.. People who rate you instantly because of your job role should be left alone, they are fair weather and won't hesitate to abandon ship at the slightest issue.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Fhowe: 12:52pm On Jan 25
i have a friend that operates several pos points and he drives a benz so no go dey dull yourself ,most pos people earn more than bankers and other blue collar jobs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by ObalendeCMS: 12:54pm On Jan 25
Naija girls no get brain now, normal normal.

Better tell your friend to save up & japa instead of trying to settle for a dirty & ungrateful nigerian girl.

Unless that your friend na shakushaku wey no get taste & level.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by lordnkem000(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25
EconomistXplain:

can u marry a lady who wont rest in pursuit for money...?

if its true education, sh will b Running helter skelter looking for certificate up nd down ..if its business, sh will find it extremely hard closing shop for the day nd ho home..like sh can even stay shop open till past 10pm all cuz of pursuit for more money...? can u..?
No I can't. So impossible to do so because I love attention from my woman and I want my woman available all the time
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by EconomistXplain: 1:14pm On Jan 25
ExudeLoveToAll:
There are ladies who can never put their kobo on the line to help you but will want you to put millions on the line to help them, they are of no use and should be left on the streets.

I had a date with a lady and I introduced myself as a research assistant grin, she looked me head to toe and asked me if I do other jobs apart from this and I said no. The way she asked and her response of looking for job got me almost bursting into laughter. A jobless lady looking down on someone already amongst the top 5percent earners in the country.

I don't impress ladies with money I only impress them with my sagacity and personality reason been that lots of ladies out there are only interested in what they stand to gain and not what they stand to offer. When ladies underate me because they think my humble deamenour connotes lack of finance I feel relaxed and happy because I loathe such ladies who bypass important personality traits and make decisions based solely on money. Those type of ladies are to be left alone to navigate the waters of life.

Your job role isn't important what is important is how you make yourself financially comfortable from your job and the plans put in place to meander through the turbulent vicissitudes of life.. People who rate you instantly because of your job role should be left alone, they are fair weather and won't hesitate to abandon ship at the slightest issue.

very true

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by MisterBanny(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25
The OP must be high on some cheap IJEBU weed. Should this even be a question? What's wrong with the POS Business?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by EconomistXplain: 1:36pm On Jan 25
MisterBanny:
The OP must be high on some cheap IJEBU weed. Should this even be a question? What's wrong with the POS Business?

let your very Cherish sister break news to u that sh is getting married...next u will ask is what does the guy do...

God will bear me witness and confirm ur two face nature if she mentioned POS nd u approve of it whole heartedly..its easier to suggest and make opinion dan it is in reality

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25
madridguy:
POS people are silent money bag people. Dem dey make money ooooo.

Before not now.
The business is over saturated.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here / My Sweet Pain: Touching Story - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.