Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend (3122 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Niwdog(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
I don't even know where to start from
She is a good girl no doubt but she is that type of girl you will term being "obsessed" and too demanding (not materialistic but attention)

When we started it was love but as time goes on the feeling I have for her started decreasing I tried all I could to give her my all to no avail, I just can't reciprocate her love to me.

So she came around today asking me why am giving her attitude so in order not to continue deceiving her, I told her the whole truth that this relationship I can't give her my all that as it stands am likely to cheat on her and I wouldn't like to give her hope when there is none.

She started crying no be small thing happen but after like 3hours she left. my friends were like saying I didn't try that I should have carry on with the relationship pretending as if everything is normal then along the line she will get the hint but I felt she is too loyal to deserve that

Guys please was I wrong telling her on time cause I felt I wronged her but no matter what the feeling is no longer there
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by merieam16(f): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Its better that way,buh d point is...truth is bitter

10 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by lilvicky68(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
You are totally right..instead of wasting her time let her go.. Girls that love too much can be dangerous at times especially when you're not reciprocating the love..

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by tobenuel(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
congrats!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Kriss216: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Bravo. You did well.

Never love or be in relationship with a girl out of pity. Niggalatian 3:16

10 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by udoakwa(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
This post made me remember what my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding, i was sitting next to him and we both sat close to the speaker, the sound from the speaker was so loud that i didn't hear what he said.

9 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Angelacruz: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
you are not wrong
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
life goes on
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Niwdog(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Thanks guys
My mind is at rest now
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2021
udoakwa:
This post made me remember what my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding, i was sitting next to him and we both sat close to the speaker, the sound from the speaker was so loud that i didn't hear what he said.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2021
Niwdog:
Thanks guys
My mind is at rest now

Sincerely you did well

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by prince2pac(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2021
udoakwa:
OP you did well, I like straight forward people

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by padi94(m): 1:55am On Feb 26, 2021
Ok
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by padi94(m): 1:57am On Feb 26, 2021
Did you lie to her, you cannot be wrong about your feelings... You HV gotten what you wanted na so you are tired

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Mcslize: 2:17am On Feb 26, 2021
I am in a similar condition right now. The calls and chats and videos are just too much.

Guys that are single, you don't know what you are enjoying. I have been praying for her to quarrel with me and dump me but it is getting worst.

If I finally get out of this. I am remaining single for the rest of the year.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by jossydaf: 2:57am On Feb 26, 2021
Mcslize:
I am in a similar condition right now. The calls and chats and videos are just too much.

Guys that are single, you don't know what you are enjoying. I have been praying for her to quarrel with me and dump me but it is getting worst.

If I finally get out of this. I am remaining single for the rest of the year.

Mr Man u are not going anyway, u think u can dump me u are joking

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 26, 2021
Nwidog grin How you take coin this name? Back to the topic, you be real gee. Oya manage this budweiser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 26, 2021
jossydaf:

Express road.

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Mcslize: 6:39am On Feb 26, 2021
jossydaf:

grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Wuenglishepp03: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2021
After u don kpekus d girl finish. U wan con run abi,,, u better tell me say na joke u de.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by pozehnani(f): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2021
Be decieving yourselves that at first you loved her. You never loved her. It was all infactuation! Now that you've slept with her and satisfied your lustful desires the infactuation you called love is gone, you want to ditch her. Do you Know what love means?

I blame girls who still allow guys use them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Urchman27(m): 8:30am On Feb 26, 2021
pozehnani:
Be decieving yourselves that at first you loved her. You never loved her. It was all infactuation! Now that you've slept with her and satisfied your lustful desires the infactuation you called love is gone, you want to ditch her. Do you Know what love means?

How did he used her?
Or was the fu*k one sided? If only thing you can offer in relationship is sex then you will keep getting dump

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by pozehnani(f): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Urchman27:

How did he used her?

Ask the op that.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Niwdog:

So she came around today asking me why am giving her attitude so in order not to continue deceiving her, I told her the whole truth that this relationship I can't give her my all that as it stands am likely to cheat on her and I wouldn't like to give her hope when there is none.

You are likely to cheat on her

Why this?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by femi4: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2021
Niwdog:
I don't even know where to start from
She is a good girl no doubt but she is that type of girl you will term being "obsessed" and too demanding (not materialistic but attention)

When we started it was love but as time goes on the feeling I have for her started decreasing I tried all I could to give her my all to no avail, I just can't reciprocate her love to me.

She started crying no be small thing happen but after like 3hours she left. my friends were like saying I didn't try that I should have carry on with the relationship pretending as if everything is normal then along the line she will get the hint but I felt she is too loyal to deserve that

Guys please was I wrong telling her on time cause I felt I wronged her but no matter what the feeling is no longer there
You did well but your next girl might not be as lovy dovy as her. Then , you ll now realize what you just lost

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by LoudLord(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2021
Wasere omo yami

Welcome to the single men's club

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Margy: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2021
OP.. You are blunt as fvck!. Oil dey your head walai... Say the truth and the truth shall set you free..fvck emotions..you doing well broh!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Telegram234(m): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2021
Op Op.
After mining the clitocurrency well well.
U are doing well.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2021
You did the right thing to let her go. You've set her free to find someone better than you.

Niwdog:

Love doesn't operate in this manner. It was probably infatuation, not love.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Niwdog(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2021
pozehnani:

when it comes to sex it's upto her
She is the one pestering me for sex.
Through out January I didn't have sex with her neither did I request for it but she started accusing of cheating for not having sex with her.
When it comes to sex she is the one that used me cause I don't like sex

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by kiddkash(m): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2021
broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by webhead: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2021
Niwdog:
when it comes to sex it's upto her
She is the one pestering me for sex.
Through out January I didn't have sex with her neither did I request for it but she started accusing of cheating for not having sex with her.
When it comes to sex she is the one that used me cause I don't like sex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Cut My Dreadlocks. / This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money / Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.