Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money (3221 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by ogbiwa: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2022
A Nigerian Lady has vowed never to collect urgent 2k from Men, rather she will work and get the money.

The Lady also adviced ladies to stop asking men for money when there are jobs they can do to get money.

She used herself as an example as she said she goes to building site everyday to carry blocks and they pay her more than 2 thousand naira Daily.

After working, she will go home, dress up and still look beautiful and s**xy.

https://egberio.com/instead-of-me-to-beg-men-for-urgent-2k-i-will-rather-carry-blocks/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Drickles: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2022
I endorse her message, everyone regardless of gender must put their hands to something and work to be independent, but I also know that the pictures with which she's passing her message across are deceptive. Because I clearly know the difference between someone carrying blocks to get paid and someone carrying blocks to take photos for social media. I am a contractor.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Hector09(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2022
That's way to go...I see myself in her, I hate begging
Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Shedrack777: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2022
forget this blocks carrying, she still beg for urgent 2k after a whole day of carrying blocks

4 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Shedrack777: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2022
and moreover, she looks like contractor's food. again, you don't do labourer work with such skirt

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Daniel7543: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Staged and scripted.

Believe that gender at your own peril.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2022
Lies. Look at her pictures critically and you will know her story of carrying blocks is fake. Which lady would dress half naked to carry blocks in the midst of men?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by thesicilian: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2022
Daniel7543:
Staged and scripted.

Believe that gender at your own peril.
It's only gullible people that believe these stories

8 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by InfinityFabric: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2022
Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by siofra(f): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2022
So?

You think you're better than runs girls

Shift one side abeg. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2022
Rubbish is this how labourer dress to site!

She is dressed like ashawo
Stop trying to justify her
All na clout chasing

3 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Double0h7(f): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2022
Clout chaser has succeeded in her mission grin

2 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by mytime24(f): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yawn
Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Demigod22: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
All for the Gram. It was women that raised Lai Muhammad in his lying career.

It's good to be independent, but lying to pass a message of such moral magnitude is not necessary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
And u want to believe this cock and bull story?

Many men will fall for this well packaged scam!

Like who TF goes to site to work with mini skirt that is obviously advertising the shape of her dirty curves?

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by GooodHardDick: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Believe this trash at your own peril.

This one is obviously a coded Olosho and a runs girl using scope to do her advertisement, telling rich men that she's available for hookups. Nigeria girls are so useless. All of them

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Dalil8: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Na only for nairaland i dey see where dey call monkey beautiful, so far say na woman.

Abi beautiful don get another meaning?

Nairaland sabi gas up worwor girls ehnn. Dey make dem dey carry body.

4 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by westvic(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Scripted.. Fake

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by ogbiwa: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Even me wey post the topic know that she's obviously never carried block before in her life apart from when she took these photos for social media. But atleast the message was valid

3 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by ruggedtimi(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Clout
Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by headbasher96(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
In 2baba voice

Clout chasing is all i see

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Figger(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Poor script, wrong costume, Foolish director.

3 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yam leg Amaka. grin
Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
who cares? chasing clout .. I'm sure the owner of that Camry would have banged her more than 100 times

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by mrdharkchild(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
SilentQueen:
Rubbish is this how labourer dress to site!

She is dressed like ashawo
Stop trying to justify her
All na clout chasing

Silent queen, wanna hangout or hookup?
Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by zeeace(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Clout chasers. Don't believe anything from that gender.
Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Nonexisting: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
She is carrying blocks with mini skirt? When she is really ready to carry blocks, we will know.

2 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Fake Story as usual
Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by debbydams(f): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Lies. Look at her pictures critically and you will know her story of carrying blocks is fake. Which lady would dress half naked to carry blocks in the midst of men?
don't mind her...
Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Gadafii: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
True feminist
Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Cardealer2021(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
This one dey use style hustle tongue
Re: This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money by Authoreety: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Carry blocks in that her dressing?

Ok o..

No trouser and polo.. Okwaya?

(1) (2) (Reply)

And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On? / Get Married To The One You Love Or The One That Loves You. / Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.