Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Think On This Things Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Think On This Things Tonight (95 Views)

Think On This Things Tonight / Think On This Things Tonight / Do You Think On The Principle Of Equality A Man should Hit Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think On This Things Tonight by Mrsoft3(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
Meditate on this tonight:

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Joshua 1:8

Do you want to prosper in every sphere of life? Do you desire any level of success? Then do not hesitate to study the laws of the lord from the holy book.

Honestly we ask so many question which humanly possible can't be answered but the book of the law(bible) contains every answer. I discovered whatsoever the bible emphasize on for us to do,we find it difficult to do by default. We keep searching for things that are right before our eyes but we can't just pay the price to be obedient. The bible is complete and it is the only manual for living.

Jesus Christ had to read the book of Isaiah before he set out to ministry,there is your purpose in the bible.

What you seek for is in the bible.
Healing is in the bible.
Deliverance is in the bible.
Breakthrough is in the bible.
Favour is in the bible.
Hearing from God directly is in the bible.

Why not make a commitment to meditate upon this book of life everyday and night.

Prayer': lord thank you for grace tonight I bless your holy name,help me to know you tru your words,grant me the grace to be a student of the bible,open me up unto your truths and laws that will bring forth good tidings in Jesus name

Shalom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Is Difference Between Praying For Favor And Praying For Favour With Faith. / More Than Just Words February 28 / Welcome To God's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.