|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,888,559 members, 6,944,107 topics. Date: Sunday, 03 July 2022 at 12:08 AM
|Ten Commandments For Ladies Before Marriage. by Heirress(f): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2021|
1. Never forget to pray before saying yes to a man; Don't be in a hurry to get married. If you rush in, you may rush out with a lot of injuries.
2. Discover God's purpose for your life before marriage. Don't wait for a man before you start living. Add value to yourself and leave a good life.
3. Don't run after a man because of his money, car, connections, position, talent, or family background. Marry a man based on the conviction of the Holy Spirit and love.
4. Develop a healthy eating habit. Don't be too fat that single men begin to think you are married. It takes discipline to do that.
5. Dress well: First impressions count. Don't expose any of your private parts for men to see, otherwise you might only attract a player not a responsible man.
6. Don't beg or force a man to marry you. You are too precious to do that. Don't try to hook and keep a guy with sex or an unwanted pregnancy. Many ladies who do that end up in shame and regrets.
7. Work on your character, as this can make a man want to spend the rest of his life with you. Beauty is not everything, if it is all you have, you will lose your place to someone more beautiful and more mature than you.
8. Learn how to cook good food before you get married. Men usually love a woman who feeds them with good food because one of the easiest way to a man's heart is through good food.
9. Read books about marriage and family before your wedding. The marriage you don't prepare for, may confuse you when you get there. Attend marriage seminars and premarital counseling sessions before marriage.
10. Stay connected with Jesus. A marriage without Christ is bound to experience marital crisis.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45