Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Help: Please I'm Losing My Mind( Pix Added ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Please I'm Losing My Mind( Pix Added ) (470 Views)

Why Are Girls Greedy (pix Added) / My Dick Is Too Small(pix Added) / I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Please I'm Losing My Mind( Pix Added ) by Arindin: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2021
shocked

Hello guys please I'm in serious pain since last night, my girl flashed me and I called her and she begged me to help her with airtime #100 and I told her no problem and when I wanted to transfer the money I made a mistake and transferred #1000 and since then I have been calling her and she has refused to pick my calls. undecided angry

Chia my #900 sad is gone and I have not been my self since today. embarassed

Elders please I need ur advice on how to tackle this matter with an immediate effect to get my money back. cool angry cheesy tongue

Re: Help: Please I'm Losing My Mind( Pix Added ) by Samat12: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Arindin:
shocked

Hello guys please I'm in serious pain since last night, my girl flashed me and I called her and she begged me to help her with airtime #100 and I told her no problem and when I wanted to transfer the money I made a mistake and transferred #1000 and since then I have been calling her and she has refused to pick my calls. undecided angry

Chia my #900 sad is gone and I have not been my self since today. embarassed

Elders please I need ur advice on how to tackle this matter with an immediate effect to get my money back. cool angry cheesy tongue
it's the loan guy bro... can't read my mails..but I can drop my contact 4 u here... let's talk

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / 4 Survival Not Love..... / Lagos Night Club Owners With Beg Sanwo-olu To Re-open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.