Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State (42863 Views)

Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’ / Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher / Breaking News : Bandits Kidnap 300 Girl Students From Secondary School In Zamafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Moz22: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2021
Na their wahala be that one oo.. as long as it's in the north, not my problem. As I dey here, I don taya for news like this
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Inteltower: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2021
Whiziddo:
And they won't command the Military to deploy Air strikes..

Instead they will Pamper them and pay those useless Bandits.

This country is a joke.

Hypocrites!

Join me and my fellow comrades as we are setting up an intelligence unit to tackle and bring the changes we desire in this country.

Contact me on WhatsApp (08136156015) to be added to the group
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Lastlook: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2021
I was in North for more than 3 years (Katsina). I always tried to avoid anything that will bring me trouble. I was coming from Daura, heading to Green house at Katsina city to buy few things. The bus i was inside, I notice this two young guys, was on my topic, to the extend that one of them have to nap on my shoulder, looking for trouble. The ladies inside the car were looking at me(I'm sure, they know what is happening) I just kept mute. On till we reached the last Kofar junction, I have to tell him, please i have to drop here, wake up. His friend were laughing and he was pointing fingers at me, like he wanted to beat me, if i have pushed his head away from my shoulder. I smiled and told him Yakuri, sorry.

I was very furious, angry but calm, I can't allow them to mob on me. if this was my homeland, it's from inside the bus, I will have nab him instantly.

I have to leave the north ooo. I left my girl friend oh, I can't become muslim just because, I want to marry you. Well i missed her sha and she still contact me till date, hoping for my return with this kind of news everyday.

Then i was teaching in one of the GGSS, a government girls secondary school ( boarding school ). For a teacher like me to talk with the student is a problem. All eyes on you, what is he saying, is he having relationship with them haha just because i'm a Christian. But if one their kind call those kids even to their teacher's Lodge, it's no problem to them. I weak and quit the job asap. Can you imagine a teacher teaching Engineering Mathematics to SS1 students, I weak futher.

WILLuKPquiet:

Not him alone.

Have you heard the stupid professor Akintola of MURIC talk on matters like this?
Never!
I wonder why Muslims are like this.
Is this what Islam teaches? Not to be straight forward or sincere for once?

MURIC won't say anything on matters of life and death. But when it comes to wearing hijab, the clown would be breathing fire and brimstone. Which ever University that gave the fool the title professor is a useless University.

Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Goalnaldo(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2021
This is why I have never endorsed negotiation with terrorists. They will keep coming back for more.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by sameks08(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2021
They re only interested on ESN why their people can't sleep with their two eyes closed

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Moz22: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
The Lagos - Ibadan express news is at it again, they just want to paint the north black. The North is peaceful and better than the SW.

Do you know how peaceful the north is? There's no police or army checkpoint in the north, that's because there is peace and tranquillity here.

The SW will leave their herdsmen infested states where Sunday Ignoho is ruling to come and talk down on the peaceful north.

Do you know how many rich kids we have here in Kaduna? Come and see Ferrari, laboughini, expensive Mercedes all cruising our roads in peace.
how can u be so deluded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Lightorder: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
The Lagos - Ibadan express news is at it again, they just want to paint the north black. The North is peaceful and better than the SW.

Do you know how peaceful the north is? There's no police or army checkpoint in the north, that's because there is peace and tranquillity here.

The SW will leave their herdsmen infested states where Sunday Ignoho is ruling to come and talk down on the peaceful north.

Do you know how many rich kids we have here in Kaduna? Come and see Ferrari, laboughini, expensive Mercedes all cruising our roads in peace.
nice sarcasm

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Inteltower: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2021
StacyO:
Insecurities such as this in Nigeria will take years to stop. Don't be surprised,the next generation might witness it.

Why?

Because

1) The bandits most likely have sponsors. Both locally and internationally.
Yes,even the darling president and his cabals are suspects.

2) They will never get their fvck up treated.
Is it the Nigerian soldiers that can't even position a sniper properly,that'll take down bandits who take time and years to train?

3) They get paid ransoms.
Giving a kidnapper or most possibly a criminal money in exchange for what he stole will never discourage him from stealing more. He'll always believe there is ransom somewhere awaiting him.
It's in no doubt, this is what the Nigerian government decided to budget for as well.
No tactical ideas to hold this people down,just pay them off like they're rendering you some shitty services.

4) There'll always be bad eggs.
Those who don't believe in legitimacy.

5) Nigeria is one messed up country already.
People are hungry and a hungry man equates an angry one. Give people a source of living and watch them forget guns.

6) Government officials are involved.
Those who are against this present government.

Please,why are they always kidnapping innocent girls undecided
Trust me,if they kidnap any government official,I think they'll make more money.

I mean,before this girls will get realeased ehn,the government will have to check out their looted balance and weigh if the girls are worth spending 10 kobo on.

Imagine chibok girls were never rescued. They escaped by themselves

This country is like a circus,filled with animals that joke around in human form.

Join me and my fellow comrades as we are setting up an intelligence unit to tackle and bring the changes we desire in this country.

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by TrueNigerian300: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2021
So with all the happenings these fools still think it is not time for state policing? But why do we have fools ruling over the wise in this country?

The north is gone what we are seeing is just the beginning. The only solution is an aggressive economic development to empower these guys and I am not seeing that happening anytime soon with those fools we have up there.It will keep getting worse and these might consume us all.When they encourage these guys to populate everywhere for political advantage they never knew they are doing more harms than good to themselves.

Now they said we should not call them criminal that it will upset bandits.

Well happy kidnapping and banditry northern Nigeria!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Lightorder: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2021
bjdon:
Gumi will be there by this afternoon to commence negotiations. smiley
Their way
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Inteltower: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2021
wink2015:
SHEIKH ABUBAKAR GUMI will come out of no where and start the process of negotiating with the kidnappers and giving them government money ( OUR COLLECTIVE COMMONWEALTH )

For how long can we continue with all this "GOING THE SAME CIRCLE CRISIS" ?

Why is Buhari not using the same strength that he is using to fight BIAFRA Separatist such as IPOB to fight the kidnappers.

Northerners are cashing out big on southern resources while Buhari is just there watching.

THE WAY FORWARD IS RESTRUCTURING and I am recommending confederalism.

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by princebishop(m): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2021
This country is gone, I doubt whether we can get our old peaceful naija back ever again.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Inteltower: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2021
OBA117:
They should better say government kidnapped over 300 students not bad bandits....because "if any insurgency lasts more than 48 hours the government knows about it"_Late Sani Abacha

My question is, how did they manage to convey over 300 students without anybody challenging them

However, Let's design your professional business logo, flyers, business card, wedding IV for you at an affordable price. Check my signature

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Ayo2004: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2021
What annoys me is that if Buhari could come for 3rd term,many northerners would still vote him because he is a northerner and many westerners too because of Osinbajo and RCCG members angry
We no dey ever get sense,if one child of nigeria top officials is touched by one of this so-called bandits,it won't take one week to annihilate all of them

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Pyhonist: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2021
This business is getting more profitable and lucrative by the day. North is gradually becoming economicaly attractive. Osun O go Oji O gbope...my niggas don't wake up for north. Cashing out and fucking virgins.

Boys hostage = 10 million each
Girl hostage = 30 million (virgin only non virgin is 20m) each
Poor men and women = use the bodies for juju
Influencial politicians = 100 million each
Foreigners = 1million dollars each

You go fear fear when you see northern young guys riding Benz in Lasgidi

Time to move to the North. The next business hub of Nigeria.

Buhari! You are a dickhead with good economic agenda, continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Veqtor: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2021
Sheikh Gumi where art thou?

Oya come o...food don done.

Tym to feast with bandits

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by olajizz01(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
what if it turns out to be true?
The guy is talking in sarcasm.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2021
Enough nacking cry, this bandits dey chop life oh
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Lordbinsmar: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2021
God bless our darling daddies grin grin grin
North is Peaceful grin grin grin

The news is fake grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by CodeTemplar: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2021
Tranquility4u:
This is getting out of hand.

The government has to make a total clamp down on these criminals called bandits soonest, at all cost. If not, many schools will be closed and students will become dropouts. There was also an attempted abduction at one school in Ogun State some days ago. So this is getting to the southern part of the country gradually.

Nigerian government should be up and doing. All possible measures should be taken, even if it will need bringing in mercenaries.

These criminals are posing a threat to this nation.

No average Nigerian is safe at the moment.
It is clear from the way the northern leaders are supporting the criminals that their aim includes kidnapping students in the south too. All because of our rotten allocation system. If the parents of those children were paying taxes to fund the core activities of govt, there won't be any silly kidnappings and abductions.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by tamunobello: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Arabs999: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2021
The terrorists were created by Buhari to destabilize GEJ government.
Unfortunately, they refused to put down their arms. They are now helping themselves.
The country is too large for these Power hungry illiterates to control.
How can illiterates rule elites? It is a big shame.
We need a break up in Nigeria.
Nigeria must be disinterested so that there will be peace.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Moz22: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Childish talk.... Go ahead and insult me
he dares not insult u.. is he mad?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Theoarhics: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2021
The most lucrative business in Nigeria right now especially in the north.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by juman(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2021
Nigerian fulanis are terrorists.
No doubt.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Resurgent2016: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

You dull sha, but who am I to bring it to your notice

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by realstars: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2021
Cool Business.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by ogbonnachrys: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2021
They paid 800m for 20 male students.
How much will they pay for 300 female students?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Resurgent2016: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2021
Buhari's change agenda is insteriods, from security to food security to job provision, Buhari is doing wonders.

Buhari for 4 more years, sai baba

mannabbqgrill, let me know where I can pick up the apc zombie form, Buhari for third term smiley

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Person2person(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2021
Hmm
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by eteba(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2021
Dear Sheik Gumi,
"Dinner is served" Sir!

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH / Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) / Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.