Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State (42866 Views)

Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’ / Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher / Breaking News : Bandits Kidnap 300 Girl Students From Secondary School In Zamafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by NOwazobia: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2021
hammerDK:

ALL THEY WANT IS 72 VIRGINS.

SCHOOL CHILDREN ARE NOT SPARED.

ANIMALS IN HUMAN FORM.
And they have the full support of their leaders. lol

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2021
This is the new normal in Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by hammerDK: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2021
juman:
Soon those terrorists are coming to the south to do the same.
Very soon.

THEY ARE ALREADY IN THE SOUTH, IN MILITARY UNIFORM.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by oluwasegun007(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2021
And this people go need accountants oooo.

Shey dem no dey post vacancy.

Somebody said they already have spokesman that it's the sheikh. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by steinalb(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2021
In another news, Minister of Bandit Negotiations, Gumi have already left his office to start proper negotiations with the bandits cum kidnappers. My country Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by davidadenrele: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
The Lagos - Ibadan express news is at it again, they just want to paint the north black. The North is peaceful and better than the SW.

Do you know how peaceful the north is? There's no police or army checkpoint in the north, that's because there is peace and tranquillity here.

The SW will leave their herdsmen infested states where Sunday Ignoho is ruling to come and talk down on the peaceful north.

Do you know how many rich kids we have here in Kaduna? Come and see Ferrari, laboughini, expensive Mercedes all cruising our roads in peace.

This is the dumbest and the lamest excuse of the year 2021, what does the SW want to benefit in causing problems, shedding blood and tears at the North, North and its leaders are their own problems, while the South and East where creating policy for both human and infrastructural development that will give their people jobs, creation of wealth, foreign investors the North and its leaders were subjecting its people to slavery, anti development policy, poverty whats is Alimanjiri?? how come we have so much beggars from the North?? how come there's always insurrection and insurgency in the North what else does the North want from Nigeria?? Most of Nigeria leaders uptil to date are Northern's yet the North is always quick to point fingers and accused the South West and South East of its problems after all the North has always lay claim to the fact they have the legitimacy of owing to power to Presidency as far as Nigeria is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Fcwilly: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
The Lagos - Ibadan express news is at it again, they just want to paint the north black. The North is peaceful and better than the SW.

Do you know how peaceful the north is? There's no police or army checkpoint in the north, that's because there is peace and tranquillity here.

The SW will leave their herdsmen infested states where Sunday Ignoho is ruling to come and talk down on the peaceful north.

Do you know how many rich kids we have here in Kaduna? Come and see Ferrari, laboughini, expensive Mercedes all cruising our roads in peace.

The most peaceful States in Nigeria are Borno and zamfara state. I come in peace lol

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by hammerDK: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2021
oluwasegun007:
And this people go need accountants oooo.

Shey dem no dey post vacancy.

Somebody said they already have spokesman that it's the sheikh. grin

YORUBA MUSLIM ACCOUNTANT?

U ARE A PROBLEM TO AWON OMO ODUDUWA.

SERVANT OF THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO.

FULANI SLAVE.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Timmzycul11: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Shut up
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Donspicey: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2021
nkiliuzo:
exactly how can bandits come to a school and kidnap 300 girls. do people not see them when this happens, do they just put them in their van or whatever and just drive off like that? I don't understand this kidnapping stuff in the north o, just like how 700 boys!! 700!! is our security that dead

How many security personnels do we even have in Nigeria?......

Once you go out and come in alive just thank God cos our security is nothing to write home about...
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by oluwasegun007(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2021
hammerDK:

YORUBA MUSLIM ACCOUNTANT?

U ARE A PROBLEM TO AWON OMO ODUDUWA.

SERVANT OF THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO.

FULANI SLAVE.

What in the name of yamayama is this one saying now.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by mkoabiola: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2021
Thier Wahala.

Sai baba Wil come to thier rescue
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by mansoura(f): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2021
Again?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2021
nkiliuzo:
exactly how can bandits come to a school and kidnap 300 girls. do people not see them when this happens, do they just put them in their van or whatever and just drive off like that? I don't understand this kidnapping stuff in the north o, just like how 700 boys!! 700!! is our security that dead
You didn't even ask what kind of vehicle they use in kidnapping 700 people, because me i know even dangote truck can not carry such numbers.

I don't know the kind of contractor vehicle mere bandits can afford to use in doing so

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by TempleHouse: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2021
[quote author=Kaduna1stson post=99428384]The Lagos - Ibadan express news is at it again, they just want to paint the north black. The North is peaceful and better than the SW.

Do you know how many rich kids we have here in Kaduna? Come and see Ferrari, laboughini, expensive Mercedes all cruising our roads in peace.[/quote?
Sarcasm
You must be living in Jupiter and you need a deliverance as soon as possible.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by hammerDK: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2021
oluwasegun007:

What in the name of yamayama is this one saying now.

CALLING A SPADE, A SPADE.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Kehiy: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2021
Omo see how security don cast for Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Inteltower: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2021
BigMamaNaija:
The Senate, House of Reps, ministers, elder statesmen and women, you have all FAILED. You all let this nonsense fester thinking it's not your business. Well, you'll realize when it's too late it's actually your business. All those personal political and economic interests making you keep silent will not matter any more when you'll be fighting for your lives and those of your family.
Impeach the damn dullard in Aso rock and let his team of blood suckers go down with him!

Join me and my fellow comrades as we are setting up an intelligence unit to tackle and bring the changes we desire in this country.

Contact me on WhatsApp (08136156015) to be added to the group
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Inteltower: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:
We seriously need a coup in this country, this Buhari of a guy is not capable at all.

Join me and my fellow comrades as we are setting up an intelligence unit to tackle and bring the changes we desire in this country.

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by juman(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2021
hammerDK:

THEY ARE ALREADY IN THE SOUTH, IN MILITARY UNIFORM.

I mean kidnapping students like that for million dollars ransom.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Inteltower: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2021
adewoyinrotimi:
There was a country!

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Inteltower: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2021
naijainform:
i swear i don tire for this country

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2021
OMG
KIDNAPPING BIZ
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by michoim(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2021
Kidnapping has turned to something else in the north...Say no to amnesty for criminals.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by hammerDK: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2021
juman:

I mean kidnapping students like that for million dollars ransom.

U WONT SEE MAJORITY OF THOSE GIRLS AGAIN.

THEY WILL BE CARRIED AWAY AS FAR AS SAUDI ARABIA AND UAE, TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS HAREM.

SOME WILL END UP WITH VARIOUS FULANI WEALTHY PEADOPHILES HERE IN NIGERIA.

OTHERS WILL BE TAKEN BY TERRORIST COMMANDERS.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Inteltower: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2021
Grace001:
Cursed region

They will blame the south for the adoption

Pity yourself if you still have hope in this useless failed country because you’re sitting on a long thing

By the time the north is finish with Nigeria resources coming from the south. Our eyes go clear

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Inteltower: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2021
Tranquility4u:
This is getting out of hand.

The government has to make a total clamp down on these criminals called bandits soonest, at all cost. If not, many schools will be closed and students will become dropouts. There was also an attempted abduction at one school in Ogun State some days ago. So this is getting to the southern part of the country gradually.

Nigerian government should be up and doing. All possible measures should be taken, even if it will need bringing in mercenaries.

These criminals are posing a threat to this nation.

No average Nigerian is safe at the moment.

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by 9jaRealist: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Inteltower: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2021
Iriruaga100:
Steady cashout currently!! This is expected from a terrorist run government.. Young officers need to overthrow this government ASAP!!

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by emmaitive(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2021
North and kidnapping are like bread&butter
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by ikorodureporta: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2021
very good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) / Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram / Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.