Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State (42867 Views)

Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’ / Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher / Breaking News : Bandits Kidnap 300 Girl Students From Secondary School In Zamafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by rayvelez(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2021
Another ransom to be paid i just pity the innoncent girls and family. Bauchi shud be ur next target finger cross till then.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Jakumo(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Do you know how many rich kids we have here in Kaduna? Come and see Ferrari, laboughini, expensive Mercedes all cruising our roads in peace.

Na so. Your Niger Delta OYEL money at work in the land of the tall hats.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by AkasGonahMani(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2021
Innalillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiun.... Oh Allah! See us through; we seek for Your help Ya Allah
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by misterjosh(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2021
Even with the perceived heightened security in this state, such large number of persons can be bundled away without being noticed... Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Jakumo(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2021
Fcwilly:

I come in peace lol

I said these words to a beautiful woman the other day, and she fled the scene.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2021
Una never see anything.

This is just the beginning.

Una go smell pepper.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2021
Lastlook:
I was in North for more than 3 years (Katsina). I always tried to avoid anything that will bring me trouble. I was coming from Daura, heading to Green house at Katsina city to buy few things. The bus i was inside, I notice this two young guys, was on my topic, to the extend that one of them have to nap on my shoulder, looking for trouble. The ladies inside the car were looking at me(I'm sure, they know what is happening) I just kept mute. On till we reached the last Kofar junction, I have to tell him, please i have to drop here, wake up. His friend were laughing and he was pointing fingers at me, like he wanted to beat me, if i have pushed his head away from my shoulder. I smiled and told him Yakuri, sorry.

I was very furious, angry but calm, I can't allow them to mob on me. if this was my homeland, it's from inside the bus, I will have nab him instantly.

I have to leave the north ooo. I left my girl friend oh, I can't become muslim just because, I want to marry you. Well i missed her sha and she still contact me till date, hoping for my return with this kind of news everyday.

Then i was teaching in one of the GGSS, a government girls secondary school ( boarding school ). For a teacher like me to talk with the student is a problem. All eyes on you, what is he saying, is he having relationship with them haha just because i'm a Christian. But if one their kind call those kids even to their teacher's Lodge, it's no problem to them. I weak and quit the job asap. Can you imagine a teacher teaching Engineering Mathematics to SS1 students, I weak futher.

You try o, me i can't live in a place where you have to be 24/7 watching yourself not to offend one idiot, even if they offend you no problem.

It is either they would see you as a weakling that can be extinguished at anytime, or they kill you when you demand your right.

Here in south they can open eyes for indegenes when a foolish aboki wheelbarrow pusher goes another direction with customer goods.

They would be excepting you to follow them speak their dirty language when in another man's land

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2021
Jakumo:

I said these words to a beautiful woman the other day, and she fled the scene.
lol, it always accompanys a bang

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by RealAlubarika(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by amoduganja: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2021
Military coup loading. Their plan from the beginning....Their reason should be insecurity and everyone will understand and power will technically still remain in the North.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Lubumbashi: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2021
It's like these bandits don't want aboki to go school again.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Ituku4040: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2021
There is so much sand in Nigeria yet we have no glass factory

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by tonyson010(m): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
The Lagos - Ibadan express news is at it again, they just want to paint the north black. The North is peaceful and better than the SW.

Do you know how peaceful the north is? There's no police or army checkpoint in the north, that's because there is peace and tranquillity here.

The SW will leave their herdsmen infested states where Sunday Ignoho is ruling to come and talk down on the peaceful north.

Do you know how many rich kids we have here in Kaduna? Come and see Ferrari, laboughini, expensive Mercedes all cruising our roads in peace.

Like Ur sarcasm.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by yaki84: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2021
Brimstone77:
Business venture...now negotiation will commence and some millions will be paid as ransom....and so it will continue!!!! Lolz the south that thinks they are intelligent and smart are been played and people are yet to read the handwriting on the wall.. cry
So u want the south too to embrace this shit so we can be on the same intelligent level with the north?
Don't know how most of u reason... Do u know that PST is real n most of these kids will live to battle it ?
If u think the fed govt is playing fast one on the south, go and also check who controls nnpc Structures.. The entire security structures in the country is in the hands of northerners except FRSC. Do u know how much is being voted into security every budget season,who controls what leaves n what each states get?
So if by paying some millions to bandits in form of ransom u think the north is playing us then u r not smart at all.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by rovher: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2021
Fucking dead country ...
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Whytelyon(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2021
Another 800,000,000.00 will be given to them again, untop the fuck_ them go still collect for free.
Una say Fulani and Islam na peace loving people abi?

No problem. Shay outside world day see all the nonsense these animals day do sha.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Jakumo(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2021
Lastlook:
I was in North for more than 3 years (Katsina). I always tried to avoid anything that will bring me trouble. I was coming from Daura, heading to Green house at Katsina city to buy few things. The bus i was inside, I notice this two young guys, was on my topic, to the extend that one of them have to nap on my shoulder, looking for trouble. The ladies inside the car were looking at me(I'm sure, they know what is happening) I just kept mute. On till we reached the last Kofar junction, I have to tell him, please i have to drop here, wake up. His friend were laughing and he was pointing fingers at me, like he wanted to beat me, if i have pushed his head away from my shoulder. I smiled and told him Yakuri, sorry.

I was very furious, angry but calm, I can't allow them to mob on me. if this was my homeland, it's from inside the bus, I will have nab him instantly.

I have to leave the north ooo. I left my girl friend oh, I can't become muslim just because, I want to marry you. Well i missed her sha and she still contact me till date, hoping for my return with this kind of news everyday.

Then i was teaching in one of the GGSS, a government girls secondary school ( boarding school ). For a teacher like me to talk with the student is a problem. All eyes on you, what is he saying, is he having relationship with them haha just because i'm a Christian. But if one their kind call those kids even to their teacher's Lodge, it's no problem to them. I weak and quit the job asap. Can you imagine a teacher teaching Engineering Mathematics to SS1 students, I weak futher.

You be tory master. As you dey nak de 'tory dey go, na so I dey take eye dey see, how as Boko-homo boys wan chance you for inside bus dat day, when e come be say you no kukuma fiti talk wettin ya eye dey see, because na so-so dem-dem full ground.

Na so, my broda. Ifi you see pesin when been dey nak head for ground to salute hin God, just wakka sofry, go ya own je-je, as gentuman consign.

No mistake forget yasef go begin dey do yanga when fiti let am vess 1-2, and den commot dagga take am face you.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Chiefofchiefs: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2021
Na their governor carry them go tour.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Whytelyon(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2021
ivolt:

News with no source. SMH

Modified:
The OP just added a source.
Over to Gumi and Matawalle, the bandits spokespeople and chief negotiators.

You did not see this?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/445362-breaking-bandits-attack-zamfara-school-kidnap-many-female-students-report.html
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by PrinceMajestic: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2021
I remember in 2019 when a certain young boy in zamfara got some mysterious powers and people from katsina, sokoto, kaduna were all trooping to zamfara that period to get the boy's power and since then banditry has worsened in n.west states. How are they able to move huge number of students unchallengd? These girls may never be released, boko haram may get involvd with them.. Terrorist spokesman Gumi knows where they are
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by cardoctor(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2021
Again.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by BobbieZion(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
The Lagos - Ibadan express news is at it again, they just want to paint the north black. The North is peaceful and better than the SW.

Do you know how peaceful the north is? There's no police or army checkpoint in the north, that's because there is peace and tranquillity here.

The SW will leave their herdsmen infested states where Sunday Ignoho is ruling to come and talk down on the peaceful north.

What baffles me you had over a 100 likes from your likes.

Even as a Northerner I am disgusted at your insensitivity.
May be because I am Christian.
Not sure though because this has nothing to do with belief, but conscience and humanity.
Or are you an impostor here to share folly,hiding behind a monicker?
Stop this thing you are doing makes you look stupid.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Whytelyon(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Mikecold:
Yesterday ---- "Iswap Terrorists" are sex starved

Today -----. "Bandits" kidnap 300 school girls

They still call them bandits

Na the same people.

If(iswap == bandits)
{
print('Na the same people!')
}
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by calebadeosun: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

cardoctor:
Again.
Kaduna1stson:
The Lagos - Ibadan express news is at itu again, they just want to paint the north black. The North is peaceful and better than the SW.

u are a fool for saying this cos i have read it myself in the news today
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2021
Peterobi90:
The consequences of bad precedence..

where is
Gumi

na one million for each !

and ten million for the virgins

oya !

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by calebadeosun: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
what if it turns out to be true?
it is the truth but just that the number is yet to be confirmed
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Femi9ja(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Another one!
This is becoming a lucrative job in the North

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by FemiLastBorn(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2021
It is a well planned kidnapping,it is because the president say no amnesty for criminals. Mr Governor should know that it involves the citizens of his state, whether it is Talata mafara local or Bakura,it is still in zamfara.and u know exactly what I'm talking about.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by kofomii: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2021
Gumi will know about all this kidnapping and cutting his own share.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by darkwan: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2021
why are they still going to school....insecurity dey,corona dey and una are still sendin them to school....

why are you nigerians soo freakin slow in the head....
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by sterlingD(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2021
Where is CNG?They should come and see what is going on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram / Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari / 13 Boko Haram Insurgents & Their Families Surrender To The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.