Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture (915 Views)

Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture by Wittyglam(f): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2021
What kind of people do we have as leaders? Are we cursed in this country or what?

Re: They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture by Wittyglam(f): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2021
While you're here, check out my YouTube channel, I make amazing content for you and I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6IkocYV5rI
Re: They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture by falcon01: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2021
Nigeria My country
Re: They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture by malikombi(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Seems these bandits vacate kaduna and relocated to niger and zamfara. May the good GOD continue to protect us in this country
Re: They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture by Cashalhaji: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Fear North
Re: They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture by Wittyglam(f): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2021
Do we still have a country?
falcon01:
Nigeria My country
Re: They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture by Wittyglam(f): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2021
All of a sudden there are no security operatives in the North.
Cashalhaji:
Fear North
Re: They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture by Wittyglam(f): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2021
Amen
malikombi:
Seems these bandits vacate kaduna and relocated to niger and zamfara. May the good GOD continue to protect us in this country
Re: They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture by falcon01: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2021
Wittyglam:
Do we still have a country?
yeah well in Geography yes but in other aspects No it's a pretty f*cked up group of people who come together to f*ck up their lives.
Re: They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture by Curious345: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
FEC should immediately begin impeacheament preceding against the non existence Buhari..

Leaving the senate President to impeach Buhari is like waiting to Die.
Re: They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture by Wittyglam(f): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
They don't have the balls to go through with it.
Curious345:
FEC should immediately begin impeacheament preceding against the non existence Buhari..

Leaving the senate President to impeach Buhari is like waiting to Die.
Re: They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture by Wittyglam(f): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
This is sad
falcon01:
yeah well in Geography yes but in other aspects No it's a pretty f*cked up group of people who come together to f*ck up their lives.
Re: They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture by columbus007(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
This bunch of sex starve idiotic mofos,with their big monster stuff.spits

(1) (Reply)

Footballer, Olayinka Peter Announces Wedding Date With Adorable Photos / Pics :What Women Find Sexy In Men / Thread Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.